Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Rochas Okorocha Unveils Buhari Statue In Owerri (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Okorocha Unveils Buhari Statue In Owerri (Photo) (65173 Views)

Buhari And Uzodinma Walk With Swag On A Sit-At-Home Day In Owerri (Photo) / Goodluck Jonathan Visits Imo Government House, Owerri (Photo) / Rochas Okorocha's Statue Brought Down By Imolites In Owerri (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rochas Okorocha Unveils Buhari Statue In Owerri (Photo) by Delight5378: 9:44pm On May 21, 2019
The man go soon die self
Re: Rochas Okorocha Unveils Buhari Statue In Owerri (Photo) by BuhariAdvocate: 9:48pm On May 21, 2019
cheesy I don't mind if he remember me too.
Automatic3444:

grin
Re: Rochas Okorocha Unveils Buhari Statue In Owerri (Photo) by abdulazeez1002(m): 9:48pm On May 21, 2019
Haram
Re: Rochas Okorocha Unveils Buhari Statue In Owerri (Photo) by Softcash(m): 9:48pm On May 21, 2019
gidgiddy:
Rochas is a very foolish man for erecting a statue of the bigot of a president called Buhari, in Igbo land

Sorry, he dey pain you?

Well done statues builder
Re: Rochas Okorocha Unveils Buhari Statue In Owerri (Photo) by Ikpongiton: 9:48pm On May 21, 2019
Down with it ! It can never stand.the statue of a dullard in igbo land ? God forbid bad thing

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Unveils Buhari Statue In Owerri (Photo) by Retchix: 9:48pm On May 21, 2019
I Think the Incoming Administration, should do more to protecting those statues, it is still the states Expenses and money and also will give the state a beautiful look...
And people of Imo State should respect themselves and help the Incoming Administration to carry out his duties diligently, remember he is not going to satisfy every imo indigenes! So Lets' be Guided and build a better Imo Ahead. IMO STATE IS A BLESSED LAND, IF YOU HAVE NOT BEEN TO IMO -- OWERRI hopefully you are missing!!!! from Good and quality educational System by the outgoing Government OMENKA, HON. AND HIS EXCELLENCY GOVERNOR ROCHAS OKOROCHA. THE MAN WHO MADE ME TO GO TO UNIVERSITY FREE OF CHARGE.
GOD WILL MAKE THE INEC TO GIVE YOU YOUR MANDATE IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME. I LOVE YOU GOVERNOR OKOROCHA. I WISH YOU ALL THE VERY BEST. AND TO OUR LUCKY ELECTED GOVERNOR WISH YOU THE BEST. GOVERNOR OKOROCHA I STILL DOUGH MY CAP FOR YOU.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Unveils Buhari Statue In Owerri (Photo) by Softcash(m): 9:49pm On May 21, 2019
Delight5378:
The man go soon die self

Why can't you go and kill him if he dies not?
Re: Rochas Okorocha Unveils Buhari Statue In Owerri (Photo) by Nobody: 9:51pm On May 21, 2019
LWKMD.....Okorohausa. This man is truly crazy. He gave haters final knocking.
Ipob....over to you. Food is ready.....

3 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Unveils Buhari Statue In Owerri (Photo) by fredoooooo: 9:52pm On May 21, 2019
And the dogo Dahura lives on in Imo grin cheesy

Sai Baba cool
Re: Rochas Okorocha Unveils Buhari Statue In Owerri (Photo) by AudiA4: 9:52pm On May 21, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin
ChristianNorth:
IPOB will knock that thing down and still set it on fire.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha Unveils Buhari Statue In Owerri (Photo) by deltateam: 9:52pm On May 21, 2019
sweerychick:
Governor Rochas okorocha of Imo state has unveiled the statue of the President of Nigeria, Muhammadu Buhari. This is coming less 2 weeks to his handover to the New administration. The president who was scheduled for an official visit to the state on Tuesday 21st had to postpone it because of his trip to Saudi Arabia for lesser Hajj. It's one of the numerous projects to be commissioned by the president.

Op bomb dey your head? How is a statue a project?
Re: Rochas Okorocha Unveils Buhari Statue In Owerri (Photo) by nigeriapenmedia: 9:52pm On May 21, 2019
Download GOT season 8 episode 6 HERE

More Download episode 6 HERE Below HERE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha Unveils Buhari Statue In Owerri (Photo) by Chinashopping84: 9:54pm On May 21, 2019
They came to power to serve themselves not the masses.we ship from China to nigeria

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Unveils Buhari Statue In Owerri (Photo) by omobaba1759: 9:54pm On May 21, 2019
Baba werey

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Unveils Buhari Statue In Owerri (Photo) by Akuruoulo(m): 9:55pm On May 21, 2019
The erected thing no resemble Buhari sef
Re: Rochas Okorocha Unveils Buhari Statue In Owerri (Photo) by AMvanquish: 9:55pm On May 21, 2019
This imo guvnor is nuts I tell ya. How does a statue benefit the masses of a state. And this is done with tax payers money. Smh

4 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Unveils Buhari Statue In Owerri (Photo) by hopexter(m): 9:55pm On May 21, 2019
The Statue looks more healthier than my Amiable President cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Unveils Buhari Statue In Owerri (Photo) by jaksmillioniar: 9:56pm On May 21, 2019
hahahahaha preshy561 and queensekxy no go fit sleep dis nite.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Unveils Buhari Statue In Owerri (Photo) by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 21, 2019

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Unveils Buhari Statue In Owerri (Photo) by Btruth: 9:56pm On May 21, 2019
grin grin grin........ I knew it. In fact if 9jabet put it out on stake, I would have won the bet. Okorocha the STATUE master.

Your enemies have suffered.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Unveils Buhari Statue In Owerri (Photo) by SOFTENGR: 9:59pm On May 21, 2019
It's one of the numerous projects to be commissioned by the president.
One of the numerous PROJECTS grin grin grin
Igbo kwenu! Una see una leader?

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Unveils Buhari Statue In Owerri (Photo) by Nwaedeinya(m): 9:59pm On May 21, 2019
What does he really want
Re: Rochas Okorocha Unveils Buhari Statue In Owerri (Photo) by Timfreds(m): 9:59pm On May 21, 2019
The north has taught Okorocha the political lesson he will never forget. I truly feel sorry for him.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Unveils Buhari Statue In Owerri (Photo) by adecz: 9:59pm On May 21, 2019
sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

Islam is against making of statues.

You can be sure that the lifeless one will totally
reject this assault on the tenets of his
religion. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

You will remember this comment
in due course.

4 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Unveils Buhari Statue In Owerri (Photo) by 8stargeneral: 10:00pm On May 21, 2019
After d inauguration it will go down
Re: Rochas Okorocha Unveils Buhari Statue In Owerri (Photo) by kingjrofficial(m): 10:01pm On May 21, 2019
A stup.id mod just ban me 4my Justicemind.....
ThunderGoFireUr genar.ation

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Unveils Buhari Statue In Owerri (Photo) by Nyamiri: 10:02pm On May 21, 2019
MorufuAtanda:

I agree with that's why we Yorubas will elect Rochas for Senator in OYO state. Since Ibo hate him, we will take him. Rochas is greater than Awolowo. grin

See this Nyamiri with no past and a bleak future.

I know the greatest regret of your life is that your mother didn't allow a Yoruba man father you. You walk around displaying inferiority complex and wishing you were an Omoluabi.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Unveils Buhari Statue In Owerri (Photo) by zibya: 10:10pm On May 21, 2019
ChristianNorth:
IPOB will knock that thing down and still set it on fire.
And the python is just waiting to swallow them whole and alive
Re: Rochas Okorocha Unveils Buhari Statue In Owerri (Photo) by advocate666: 10:11pm On May 21, 2019
If this statue survies 1 week, I will renounce Satan.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Unveils Buhari Statue In Owerri (Photo) by sammhi(m): 10:12pm On May 21, 2019
It is a Haram in Islam for anyone to make statue of another man or anyone . PMB should reject this obvious demonic symbol

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Unveils Buhari Statue In Owerri (Photo) by advocate666: 10:12pm On May 21, 2019
zibya:
And the python is just waiting to swallow them whole and alive

Zoo army has now been reduced to guardians of statues.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Our Biggest Mistake Was To Appoint Fani- Kayode As Jonathan’s Campaign Manager / Linda Ibieme Oghogho: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Good In Bed Like Horse Power / Old Man Weeps On Seeing Nnamdi Kanu In Court (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.