Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Dr Panam Percy Paul: "I Was Offered 7 Billion Naira Not To Sing About Jesus" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dr Panam Percy Paul: "I Was Offered 7 Billion Naira Not To Sing About Jesus" (3035 Views)

Penam Percy Paul Glory Song Series: Which One Is Your Favourite Album And Track. / What I Was Offered By An Occultist While Preaching In A Bus Park / "Why My Father Disowned Me" – Gospel Music Veteran, Panam Percy Paul (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dr Panam Percy Paul: "I Was Offered 7 Billion Naira Not To Sing About Jesus" by Nobody: 7:22pm On May 21, 2019
Wow!

I opened a thread here to share the true story of the proposal Satan made to me of a 120 million dollars for me not to do what I do now, which is to preach the Words of Jesus, and it seemed a joke to virtually all who saw it, as though I didn't know what I was talking about.

And then I watched the video of this recent song by Panam Percy Paul titled "I will deny Jesus" which narrated the incredible story of Leah Shabiru.

And towards the end of the song I heard him say that in the year 1995 he was offered 7 billion naira not to sing about Jesus, and that he rejected the offer.

And I was like, what??

So these things really do happen whether people chose to believe it or not, and I'm sure that if he had seen my own story concerning the offer that Satan made to me not to preach the Word of God's Kingdom, he would have been able to relate with it, for those who know, they know!

I must give kudos to Dr Panam Percy Paul for proving that there are yet those few who know the true value of their souls, and hence wouldn't trade it for anything in the world, not even for a googolplex dollars.

God bless you much sir.

Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lptpUUbfS9o

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dr Panam Percy Paul: "I Was Offered 7 Billion Naira Not To Sing About Jesus" by MJBOLT: 7:35pm On May 21, 2019
stupid lies to deceive the foolish.

1 Like

Re: Dr Panam Percy Paul: "I Was Offered 7 Billion Naira Not To Sing About Jesus" by kachi19: 7:54pm On May 21, 2019
MJBOLT:
stupid lies to deceive the foolish.

IS IT YOUR LIE ?!?!?

1 Like

Re: Dr Panam Percy Paul: "I Was Offered 7 Billion Naira Not To Sing About Jesus" by Nbote(m): 7:55pm On May 21, 2019
Lolzzz... See lie abeg.. Did he offer u a record deal ?
Re: Dr Panam Percy Paul: "I Was Offered 7 Billion Naira Not To Sing About Jesus" by Martinez39(m): 8:01pm On May 21, 2019
Lol. Iffa hear. Gospel artistes are the worst hypocrites and fraud in the christian communities. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr Panam Percy Paul: "I Was Offered 7 Billion Naira Not To Sing About Jesus" by Nobody: 8:20pm On May 21, 2019
kachi19:

IS IT YOUR LIE ?!?!?
Don't mind the lie-believers.

They have become accustomed to believing lies, so when they hear the truth it now sounds as lie in their ears.

Bunch of lie-believers!
Re: Dr Panam Percy Paul: "I Was Offered 7 Billion Naira Not To Sing About Jesus" by ThothHermes: 9:02pm On May 21, 2019
Offered by whom
Lie no go kill una angry angry

1 Like

Re: Dr Panam Percy Paul: "I Was Offered 7 Billion Naira Not To Sing About Jesus" by kachi19: 10:40pm On May 21, 2019
jesusjnr:
Don't mind the lie-believers.

They have become accustomed to believing lies, so when they hear the truth it now sounds as lie in their ears.

Bunch of lie-believers!

Lmao "Lie-believers" children of Lai Mohamed

1 Like

Re: Dr Panam Percy Paul: "I Was Offered 7 Billion Naira Not To Sing About Jesus" by ChidiForChrist(m): 2:46pm On Jul 31, 2019
God bless you!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

President Of China’s Comment On Africa And Religion / Cardinal Anthony Okogie Retires, Bishop Martins Appointed Archbishop Of Lagos. / Paying Tithe Has A Way To Unlock An Unusual Doors Of Prosperity.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.