Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,643 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Penam Percy Paul Glory Song Series: Which One Is Your Favourite Album And Track. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Penam Percy Paul Glory Song Series: Which One Is Your Favourite Album And Track. (10466 Views)

"Why My Father Disowned Me" – Gospel Music Veteran, Panam Percy Paul (Pics) / Dr Panam Percy Paul: "I Was Offered 7 Billion Naira Not To Sing About Jesus" / Panam Percy Paul Reveals His Secrets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Penam Percy Paul Glory Song Series: Which One Is Your Favourite Album And Track. by Racoon(m): 8:20am On Sep 03, 2023
WHO IS PANAM PERCY PAUL?
Bakulipanam Percy Paul Mokungah, widely known by his stage name Panam Percy Paul, is a Nigerian gospel singer, songwriter and multi-instrumentalist whose musical career spans 40 years.

He was born to major Paul Harley, an officer in the Nigerian Army, and composer Paulina Paul Mokungah in 1958. Paul's kind of music is praise and worship styled in the feel of country music and African high life.

Musical career:
Panam Percy Paul started his musical career at age twenty while he was still in school as an under-graduate at Kaduna Polytechnic. He worked at Radio ELWA(Eternal Love Winning All) Christian Communications as a production supervisor and engineer

Personal Life:
Panam Pacy Paul is from Numan, in Adamawa State, and lived in Jos for 35 years. Paul married his wife, Tina, in 1981. Together, they have four children.

Discography:
-Beautiful People (1976).
-Oh Ye Gates (1978).
-Don`t You Cry (1980).
-Bring Down the Glory 1(1984).
-Panam Percy Paul and Friends(1987).
-Bring Down the Glory 2: God of War(1989).
-At This Christmas with Panam Percy Paul(1991).
-Bring Down The Glory 3: Higher Than High(1993).
-Master of the Universe (1995).
-Bring Down the Glory 4: Deep Intimacy(2003).
-Cheer up (2007).
-Destiny (2009).
-Return.
-Bring Down Your Glory 5: Throne Of Grace (2013).

Other Works:
Apart from music, Panam has written a book titled “Bring Down the Glory”, named after his album. He also has a college called the “Panam College of Music Ministry” in Jos, Plateau state of Nigeria. His record label Panam Music World serves as an organization to assist the education of musicians
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panam_Percy_Paul

Biography Of Panam Percy Paul -Gospel Artist

Panam Percy Paul is a Nigerian legendary musician, a gospel singer, songwriter and multi-instrumentalist whose musical career spans over 40 years.

Born (Bakulipanam Percy Paul Mokungah) on December 14, 1957, to major Paul Harley, an officer in the Nigerian Army, and composer Paulina Paul Mokungah, Panam is a native of Numan, Demsa LGA in Adamawa State, Nigeria, but lived in Jos, Plateau State for over 35 years. Both of his parents are of the Lutheran Church and he became a born again Christian in June 13, 1976.

Widely known by his stage name Panam Percy Paul, he started his musical career at age twenty while he was still in school as an undergraduate in the Kaduna state polytechnic . And while still in the pursuit of his career, he got a job with Radio ELWA Christian Communications as a production supervisor and engineer

Paul’s kind of music is praise and worship styled in the feel of country music and African high life. Panam may also be a genius (IQ of about 400) as recently presented by himself at the 2019 HEKAN National Youth Convention held in Kaduna from the 28 August to 1 September 2019

Paul fell in love with Tina and they were married in 1981 when he was 24-years old. Together, they have four children: Leah, Lisa, Harley and Loraine in that order. He however, has three adopted children and they are Jemima Mbaya, Elsie June Adum and Godfrey Gillings Panam ( Godfrey Panam ) 16 grand children, few are only mention here, ( Benjamin and his 2 brothers, Prieston, Petra Panam, Preston Panam and Julian Gil Panam also known as Jasiah Sincere Reaver.

Apart from music, Panam written a book titled “Bring Down the Glory”, named after his album. He also has a college called the “Panam College of Music Ministry” in Jos, Plateau state of Nigeria. His record label Panam Music World serves as an organization to assist the education of musicians.
https://believersportal.com/biography-panam-percy-paul-gospel-artist/

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Penam Percy Paul Glory Song Series: Which One Is Your Favourite Album And Track. by Racoon(m): 8:21am On Sep 03, 2023
BRING DOWN YOUR GLORY - GLORY - 1 ALBUM:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_nTJytlND0?si=Xde1HkN8KGYFdKjp

-1). Holy Is The Lord.
-2). Bless The Lord.
-3). Hold Somebody.
-4). Lifting Holy Hands.
-5). Father We Worship You.
-6). Come Let's Worship.
-7). Serving A Living God.
-8 ). Jesus.

14 Likes

Re: Penam Percy Paul Glory Song Series: Which One Is Your Favourite Album And Track. by Racoon(m): 8:21am On Sep 03, 2023
"BRING DOWN YOUR YOUR GLORY"( GLORY - 2 GOD OF WAR - 1989)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgjIJJz2iVQ

"COME LET'S PRAISE THE LORD "

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95LT48o7MP4?si=Uw2EmgveEF-zCBZ1

"COME LET WORSHIP" MEDLEY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mu1Le7Du_Vc?si=SoDTQUtPxi2i8FSf

Includes tracks like;
-1). Come Let's Praise The Lord.
-2). Walk Together.
-3). All Over To You.
-4). The War.
-5). He That Dwelleth.
-6). Bring Down Your Glory.
-7). God Of War.
-8 ). Come Let's Worship Medley.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Penam Percy Paul Glory Song Series: Which One Is Your Favourite Album And Track. by Racoon(m): 8:22am On Sep 03, 2023
"BRING DOWN YOUR GLORY - 3"(HIGHER THAN HIGH ).
-Released 1993

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csHh96n4tjI?si=1Q_IzRgRLXbGaLGB

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGiIiPwny1c?si=VK7vc2a8nCcYpBkV

Tracks Includes;
-1). My Body.
-2). Higher Than High.
-3). I Will Follow Him.
-4). He Shall Reign.
-5). I Will Make My Life.
-6). My Body.
-7). Few Days.
-8 ). No Other Name.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Penam Percy Paul Glory Song Series: Which One Is Your Favourite Album And Track. by Racoon(m): 8:23am On Sep 03, 2023
BRING DOWN YOUR GLORY( DEEP INTIMACY -GLORY 4).
-Released 2003.

That Is All I Need.[/i]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpVIuLaygQs?si=hCMOwdYcQR0FE_iM

[i]This Is Our Time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAH2ZqbGJ98?si=cSjYMZ22_VzjfMUl

Tracks include;
-1). Open My Eyes.
-2). Created To Worship.
-3). I Swear.
-4). I'm Available.
-5). That Is All I Need.
-6). Sing O Ye Barren.
-7). I Will Not Change My Mind.
-8 ). Be Still.
-9). This Is Our Time.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Penam Percy Paul Glory Song Series: Which One Is Your Favourite Album And Track. by Racoon(m): 8:23am On Sep 03, 2023
"BRING DOWN YOUR GLORY - 5"( THRONE OF GRACE )

-Released: 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1rC5-zK9dg?si=_MvP1leIe1OKq70p

Tracks Include:
-1). Throne Of Grace.
-2). Freedom Reigns( Dedicated To Abducted Chibok Girls)
-3). Your Love Is Real.
-4). I Will Trust You More.
-5). Let Your Glory Come.
-6). None Like Jehovah.
-7). Keep Your Life
-8 ). Super Star.
-9). Praise Him And He Will Do It.
-10). Thank You Lord.
-11). Dubu Dubu.
-12). Abba Father.
-13). Be Ready.
-14). Highly Exalted One.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Penam Percy Paul Glory Song Series: Which One Is Your Favourite Album And Track. by Racoon(m): 8:25am On Sep 03, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgjIJJz2iVQ
As for me, it is the "GLORY 2 ALBUM" and my Favourite track is the "GOD OF WAR". These glory series were the most edifying local gospel song around then to me. Next to Panam to me is the EMMANSON MELODY. God continue to bless you sir.

And then, GLORY 3 ALBUM with "I WILL FOLLOW" as my favourite track therein.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaDiZ5GBiiw?si=FlHt85KurG_HMp3n

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Penam Percy Paul Glory Song Series: Which One Is Your Favourite Album And Track. by Racoon(m): 8:31am On Sep 03, 2023
Humn! The "BRING DOWN YOUR GLORY" praise/worship series. Chai! cheesy What nostalgic moments back then and till now with these superhit gospel classics. I remember Pastor Tom. We will forever missed you.

God continue to bless and keep you wherever you're- Panam Percy Paul sir. I checked on you in the Panam Music World Studio in 2010 but you were not around. I came to Yola to spend 3 days in 2017 perhaps if time allows to see you for an interview but flights inward Yola disrupted that plan. Meanwhile, Panam Percy Paul pretty daughter - Lisa;

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Penam Percy Paul Glory Song Series: Which One Is Your Favourite Album And Track. by sageb: 9:03am On Sep 03, 2023
Racoon:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panam_Percy_Paul

Biography Of Panam Percy Paul -Gospel Artist

https://believersportal.com/biography-panam-percy-paul-gospel-artist/ nlfpmod

my favorite Panam Percy song is "master of the universe, conquerer and king
master of the universe, Emperor always
You are the head over principalities...."

Nostalgia

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Penam Percy Paul Glory Song Series: Which One Is Your Favourite Album And Track. by Racoon(m): 9:04am On Sep 03, 2023
sageb:
My favorite Panam Percy song is "master of the universe, conquerer and king, Master of the universe, Emperor always. You are the head over principalities...."Nostalgia
cheesy Nostalgic moments I tell ya. Chai!

8 Likes

Re: Penam Percy Paul Glory Song Series: Which One Is Your Favourite Album And Track. by Wallwork: 9:04am On Sep 03, 2023

Re: Penam Percy Paul Glory Song Series: Which One Is Your Favourite Album And Track. by Ihavethingstodo: 9:05am On Sep 03, 2023
Master of the universe my favorite

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Penam Percy Paul Glory Song Series: Which One Is Your Favourite Album And Track. by Iseoluwani: 9:05am On Sep 03, 2023
oh ye gates
Re: Penam Percy Paul Glory Song Series: Which One Is Your Favourite Album And Track. by Opanka44(m): 9:05am On Sep 03, 2023
I realized people go to church these days just to go show off their dresses, cars and accessories.
No true worshippper of Christ in churches anymore. Pastors are even much worse.

You will give offering, pay tithes but when you're in need of small help, no Christian will ever help you. They would Rather gossip about you to other members and be mocking u. They will ask you to look up to God as if God wi come down from heaven to help you

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Penam Percy Paul Glory Song Series: Which One Is Your Favourite Album And Track. by onlinediva: 9:05am On Sep 03, 2023
Master of the universe is my favourite

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Penam Percy Paul Glory Song Series: Which One Is Your Favourite Album And Track. by mariovito(m): 9:06am On Sep 03, 2023
Ggg
Re: Penam Percy Paul Glory Song Series: Which One Is Your Favourite Album And Track. by b3llo(m): 9:06am On Sep 03, 2023
Bring down your glory

3 Likes

Re: Penam Percy Paul Glory Song Series: Which One Is Your Favourite Album And Track. by tico1212(m): 9:07am On Sep 03, 2023
Ihavethingstodo:
Master of the universe my favorite

Same here

3 Likes

Re: Penam Percy Paul Glory Song Series: Which One Is Your Favourite Album And Track. by BabaOfLagos: 9:10am On Sep 03, 2023
Bring down your glory.

6 Likes

Re: Penam Percy Paul Glory Song Series: Which One Is Your Favourite Album And Track. by Yankee101: 9:11am On Sep 03, 2023
Bring down your glory

6 Likes

Re: Penam Percy Paul Glory Song Series: Which One Is Your Favourite Album And Track. by yahoodetector: 9:11am On Sep 03, 2023
We give you all of the praises..we give you all of the worship...you are worthy worthy worthy.. almighty God!

My favorite: "Soooooooon, the war will be over...Soooooooon the loser, will suffer...and those who fight on their knees...

Chai! Those good ol days... growing up as a kid where mum will blast this music with our "National" Radio Cassette player after coming back from church while we wait for Sunday rice to be ready. 😋

Na these kind songs make us still get fear of God and home training unlike this generation growing up with songs of the likes of Portable.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Penam Percy Paul Glory Song Series: Which One Is Your Favourite Album And Track. by Beremx(f): 9:13am On Sep 03, 2023
I love his first album. That's the one I grew up with.
I remember back in secondary school in early 90s when we choreographed his songs wearing white gloves, socks and dresses.
Nostalgic memories

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Penam Percy Paul Glory Song Series: Which One Is Your Favourite Album And Track. by pol23: 9:13am On Sep 03, 2023
I used to like Christians songs many years ago…
I remember listening to Don moen… I love it.
And then gradually we start listening to local Christian songs … Mama Bola Are on B.C.O.S every Sunday, Faith A praise, etc…. I dey like am.
Then, the a bit modern Christian singer.. Opelope Anointing… because of the Baba suwe comedy in it, we will watch it everyday after school… it was very interesting.
Then Baba Ara scandal.
Then we have every smokers trying to make a living on what I assume should be sacred , because the Christian want to socialize too , but in a Christian way…
Then we have Christian Fuji, I used to assume Fuji is a dirty song, I guess my environment determines that..
I finished university before I could start enjoying it, I still listen to some of it and even the Golden Apala.
The likes of Tope Alabi, Ajogbajesu, Lanre teriba, etc makes me hate listening to Christian music… I just assume they’re all dirty hustler…
I’m not anywhere close to being righteous , but I just assume something should remain sacred and spiritual.
My wife always try to get me on mercy chinwo, Sinach, Etc…. While those people haven’t wrong me and I do not know anything about them, I just have this reserved hatred based on my expectations and experience of Christian musics … mostly by Nigerians…
I just stop listening to every Christian music.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Penam Percy Paul Glory Song Series: Which One Is Your Favourite Album And Track. by invinzible1: 9:14am On Sep 03, 2023
If you haven't listened to Destiny.....then you haven't really listened to one of the best life transforming song from Panam

3 Likes

Re: Penam Percy Paul Glory Song Series: Which One Is Your Favourite Album And Track. by JooEeL(m): 9:14am On Sep 03, 2023
Ifa ojire, Orunmila ojire.

O ke ogiri apaaro, alade ojire

Ifa ojire, Orunmila ojire...

Oodua a gbe wa o.

1 Like

Re: Penam Percy Paul Glory Song Series: Which One Is Your Favourite Album And Track. by sirchim(m): 9:14am On Sep 03, 2023
All of them are my favorite. He is just a music LEGEND. Proudly NORTH, Nigeria.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Penam Percy Paul Glory Song Series: Which One Is Your Favourite Album And Track. by JONSYN7154: 9:15am On Sep 03, 2023
My favourite track is ALL OVER TO YOU.
Any time I listen to it tears always come to my eyes.

4 Likes

Re: Penam Percy Paul Glory Song Series: Which One Is Your Favourite Album And Track. by olisaEze(m): 9:17am On Sep 03, 2023
Lorraine your daddy is making the news again! Jos was a lovely town, till civilians were given power.

1 Like

Re: Penam Percy Paul Glory Song Series: Which One Is Your Favourite Album And Track. by Jewessgratitud3: 9:19am On Sep 03, 2023
The one he sang in Hausa Master of the universe. and the worship>God is turning around.

Been a while I listened to his songs.

4 Likes

Re: Penam Percy Paul Glory Song Series: Which One Is Your Favourite Album And Track. by flexyrule(m): 9:19am On Sep 03, 2023
Bring down your glory.

I remember this song from my primary three.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Penam Percy Paul Glory Song Series: Which One Is Your Favourite Album And Track. by igbsam(m): 9:20am On Sep 03, 2023
I will make my life, your dwelling place, i will build your throne in my heart. Come father, come son, come holy Spirit. Come and take your place, in my life.

Modern day gen z christian musicians have long way to go. When we listen to the likes of panam percy paul, ojo ade, to mention a few, the fear of God is always strong in us. We always feel sober and try to always do the right thing. But today's musician are competing with the likes of davido and wiz kid( not all though, but majority). When you listen to Christian songs, you suppose go one corner begin reason your life and eternity.

13 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

To: Noetic,huxley,daviddylan,abuzola And Co / Is The Christian God And The Muslim God One ? / What It Means When You Are Eating Meat In The Dream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.