Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Super Eagles Legends Of 90s Reunite For Ambode, What They Look Like Now (Video) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles Legends Of 90s Reunite For Ambode, What They Look Like Now (Video) (62111 Views)

Funny Nicknames Of Former Super Eagles Legends And How They Got Them / Asisat Oshoala Kneel Down To Greet Gov Ambode And His Wife / See What Finidi George Looks Like Now (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Eagles Legends Of 90s Reunite For Ambode, What They Look Like Now (Video) by kaen1317: 4:24pm On May 22, 2019
We truly hv legends just that the country doesn't appreciate anything.davido and Wizkid hv made it own their own with no govt help.if only govt van unite us Nigeria would be great. If am president I will promote inter tribe marriage.any Igbo that marries Hausa or Yoruba i will give N10m and vice versa. Enough of tribal and religious rivalry. It will not get us any place
Re: Super Eagles Legends Of 90s Reunite For Ambode, What They Look Like Now (Video) by Fadedvoices2: 4:34pm On May 22, 2019
Re: Super Eagles Legends Of 90s Reunite For Ambode, What They Look Like Now (Video) by adslipps: 4:37pm On May 22, 2019
mosho2good:
*The Way electricity is scarce in Nigeria.*
*Very soon Children will start going on excursion to Nepa Office just to see light.*

There is still no light in nepa offices... na generator them dey use

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Legends Of 90s Reunite For Ambode, What They Look Like Now (Video) by mytime24(f): 4:38pm On May 22, 2019
Where's yakubu
Re: Super Eagles Legends Of 90s Reunite For Ambode, What They Look Like Now (Video) by wink2015(m): 4:41pm On May 22, 2019
THESE ARE DIRTY SLAPS ON THE FACE OF ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU.
Re: Super Eagles Legends Of 90s Reunite For Ambode, What They Look Like Now (Video) by lordsharks(m): 4:45pm On May 22, 2019
czarina:
Wow! God bless these legends.

They could use some nice massage sessions done by trained professionals. Link us up. It's on the house cool
Do you offer Nuru massage
Re: Super Eagles Legends Of 90s Reunite For Ambode, What They Look Like Now (Video) by Just2endowed2(m): 4:45pm On May 22, 2019
tgmservice:
which money did ambo use to invite d stars

i guess its his outgoing embezzlement fee

lol this crack me up grin
Re: Super Eagles Legends Of 90s Reunite For Ambode, What They Look Like Now (Video) by czarina(f): 4:46pm On May 22, 2019
lordsharks:

Do you offer Nuru massage
No, papi.
Re: Super Eagles Legends Of 90s Reunite For Ambode, What They Look Like Now (Video) by Chinashopping84: 4:47pm On May 22, 2019
Kudos to them,they were the real footballers...We pay your 1688 instantly..
Re: Super Eagles Legends Of 90s Reunite For Ambode, What They Look Like Now (Video) by Gabson001(m): 4:48pm On May 22, 2019
Na Dem
Re: Super Eagles Legends Of 90s Reunite For Ambode, What They Look Like Now (Video) by olumalcolm(m): 4:50pm On May 22, 2019
They are d real MVP's grin
Re: Super Eagles Legends Of 90s Reunite For Ambode, What They Look Like Now (Video) by West2019(m): 4:54pm On May 22, 2019
Agege stadium .papilo score for Nigeria
Re: Super Eagles Legends Of 90s Reunite For Ambode, What They Look Like Now (Video) by naijajobx: 5:00pm On May 22, 2019
Hmm
Re: Super Eagles Legends Of 90s Reunite For Ambode, What They Look Like Now (Video) by madjune(m): 5:12pm On May 22, 2019
Where is Dodo Mayana?

I know say he will chop goal as usual.
Re: Super Eagles Legends Of 90s Reunite For Ambode, What They Look Like Now (Video) by horladexino(m): 5:24pm On May 22, 2019
kaen1317:
We truly hv legends just that the country doesn't appreciate anything.davido and Wizkid hv made it own their own with no govt help.if only govt van unite us Nigeria would be great. If am president I will promote inter tribe marriage.any Igbo that marries Hausa or Yoruba i will give N10m and vice versa. Enough of tribal and religious rivalry. It will not get us any place
grin grin grin ; grin
You mean #10k
Let me go and marry my chioma then breakup after sharing #10m Ilu le jawe cheesy cheesy
Re: Super Eagles Legends Of 90s Reunite For Ambode, What They Look Like Now (Video) by MrFly(m): 5:50pm On May 22, 2019
Agahowa no be 90's na 2000's. Lol!
Re: Super Eagles Legends Of 90s Reunite For Ambode, What They Look Like Now (Video) by uberguy(m): 6:00pm On May 22, 2019
mosho2good:
*The Way electricity is scarce in Nigeria.*
*Very soon Children will start going on excursion to Nepa Office just to see light.*

Na so we see am o.
Re: Super Eagles Legends Of 90s Reunite For Ambode, What They Look Like Now (Video) by bluefilm: 6:30pm On May 22, 2019
Okocha will always remain the same.

I'm sure okocha can still bench that his goat of a nephew iwobi in the current arse-anal team.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Super Eagles Legends Of 90s Reunite For Ambode, What They Look Like Now (Video) by Scandinavian02: 7:49pm On May 22, 2019
Is that Bonfrere Jo?
Re: Super Eagles Legends Of 90s Reunite For Ambode, What They Look Like Now (Video) by bareal(m): 9:59pm On May 22, 2019
Imagine, Victor Ikpeba still dey keep dada......
Re: Super Eagles Legends Of 90s Reunite For Ambode, What They Look Like Now (Video) by LegalOpinion: 2:08am On May 23, 2019
How did Julius Aghahowa become a member of the 90s squad? His first game for super eagles was against Senegal in the Ghana/Nigeria 2000 nations cup quarter final game.
Re: Super Eagles Legends Of 90s Reunite For Ambode, What They Look Like Now (Video) by blowjohn(m): 4:36am On May 23, 2019
jerryunit48:
Wow! I was at a party two months ago in Germany with Jonathan Akpoborie , time flies really

Which Germany?
grin grin grin
My friend, rain go soon fall oya go remove clothes wey u dry for outside.
Re: Super Eagles Legends Of 90s Reunite For Ambode, What They Look Like Now (Video) by millennium2012: 8:38am On May 23, 2019
Hedonini:
Aging is a sad and inescapable reality of life. Wish we could be forever young.

Ask that to baba Adam & his sweet darling (Eve) smiley

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Fight Over Maduka Okoye (super Eagles Goalkeeper ) After A Recent Post / Amara Kanu Graduates With Masters Degree From Regent's University, London (Pics) / Nigeria Vs Ivory Coast: AWC (4 - 2) On 10th October 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.