Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Bakassi Boys, The Solution To Kidnapping And Rituals - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bakassi Boys, The Solution To Kidnapping And Rituals (768 Views)

I Took To Kidnapping Because My Cattle Business Required Too Much Work—bandit / Kids Kidnapped In Aba, Kept In Caskets, Bakassi Boys Rescue Them (Video) / I Went Back To Kidnapping To Raise My Lawyer’s Balance – Suspect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bakassi Boys, The Solution To Kidnapping And Rituals by Nobody: 8:27pm On May 21, 2019
Those days of the dreaded bakassi boys, conquering and killing even the ruggedest.. The aba butcher of the mafia boys, the onitsha cleansing of armed robbers...The main bakassi boys left year 2002, and till date, the east has not recovered as crime was really dealt with... The bakassi boys could kill 50 people in a day. Do you have jazz, are you a rugged cultist, robber, gang man, herbalist, jazz man, sniper or etc, the storm of the bakassi boys was too heavy for the ruggedest to bear...In the time of the bakassi boys, you could leave money on the floor, come back later and find it on the floor...You could open your shop, go to church and come back without a pin taken...The bakassi boys were warriors, fighters and brutal killers....

A taste of such ruggedity can perish kidnapping and rituals...

1 Like

Re: Bakassi Boys, The Solution To Kidnapping And Rituals by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 21, 2019
Na so
Re: Bakassi Boys, The Solution To Kidnapping And Rituals by Nobody: 10:26pm On May 21, 2019
No real life pictures?

I have some old tapes of their operations but they don’t work anymore. Would love to see pictures.

It is said that once they locate a criminal, their cutlasses will be sending shocks to the holder until every last criminal is dead.

Isakaba nko?
Re: Bakassi Boys, The Solution To Kidnapping And Rituals by Nobody: 12:25am On May 22, 2019
mrAMG2:
No real life pictures?

I have some old tapes of their operations but they don’t work anymore. Would love to see pictures.

It is said that once they locate a criminal, their cutlasses will be sending shocks to the holder until every last criminal is dead.

Isakaba nko?
bakassi guys are the main guys, Nollywood used issakaba to show bakassi operation

(1) (Reply)

Man, 40, Caught Having Sex With Neighbour’s Daughter, 6 / Another Nigerian Killed In South Africa (photos) / Depressed Man Jumps Inside A Well In Enugu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.