Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,752 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Is It Worth It? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is It Worth It? (604 Views)

I Met Our Boss Today And It Worth It / Jungle Justice:- Is It Worth It? / Is Time Spent On Nairaland Worth It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Worth It? by Hussain555(m): 4:56pm On Sep 25, 2010
Hi Nlanderz,
I have the choice of either having my studies in Unilorin or going to Germany for undergraduate studies.

For me to choose Germany, I would have to spend at least, a year in Germany to learn German language.
But currently, I am not too sure of a Visa to Germany as I have not found anyone to tell me something about it, just doing things the way I think it should be done. After that, I think all is well but for my parents who dont want me out of sight because of their love for me. It would hurt them a bit if I leave.
But with all these, I still see oppurtunities if I travel as the knowledge of Deutsch would open European doors for me and of course, better education.

In the case of Unilorin, things seem to be going smoothly for me. But I feel Germany is a better option as par education standard, living standard, language advantage, getting exposed et al.
Guyz, abeg help me decide.
Re: Is It Worth It? by ElRazur: 5:27pm On Sep 25, 2010
Put yourself first. Plan your life and you will be the one to enjoy it (and you will be able to help people back home too)

No one can make the decision for you, but yourself.
Re: Is It Worth It? by Hussain555(m): 10:08pm On Sep 25, 2010
thanks bruv, smiley

(1) (Reply)

Untimely List Of Things You Must And Mustn't Fear / Fifa Has Ban Our Own Disgraced Dr Amos Adamu For 3yr From All Football Matters! / Will A Southerner Ever Become The Minister Of The Fct? Or Is The Fct A State? ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.