Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,367 members, 7,819,317 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

The Bible Is A False Book Based On Lies And Deceit - Dr Obadele Kambon - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Bible Is A False Book Based On Lies And Deceit - Dr Obadele Kambon (816 Views)

The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. / Jehovah Witness Is Built On Lies And False Teaching. Get Out Of That Cult! / If The Bible Is A Fairy-Tale, Then Why Is It Banned In At Least 52 Countries? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Bible Is A False Book Based On Lies And Deceit - Dr Obadele Kambon by goldcoinhub: 9:03pm On May 21, 2019
A lecturer in the African Studies Department at the University of Ghana, Dr Obadele Kambon, has described the Holy Bible as a false book based on lies and deceit.

Dr Kambon made this declaration while speaking on an online radio, Therealafrican.com where he argued that some biblical concepts, doctrines and text were copied from the ‘Egyptian pyramid text’, ‘the coffin texts’, ‘Egyptian book of coming forth by day’ and the ‘instruction of Amenemope’.

Dr Kambon was quoted by Therealafrican.com as saying:

“We can still go and read it carved in stones, Over 5,000 years ago, there’s a depiction of the Immaculate Conception in the temple of Seti I, also Imhotep overseeing the birth of the “savior” in temples in Kemmet (Egypt).

The adulteration of the real story was during the Hyksos (people of mixed race from Europe and Asia) invasion of Egypt in 1700 BC.”

While speaking further Dr Kambon quoted some certain scriptures from the Bible, which he claimed are renditions of ancient Egyptian thoughts and works.

Proverbs 23 featured prominently in his examples of scriptures that he claimed were adopted, Legit.ng reports.

Dr Kambon then suggested that the Bible is part of a history of ploys by certain non-African people who seek to remake the world in their image.

He therefore encouraged Africans to move away from believing what he describes as fairy tales and beliefs to deal with historical documentation only.

https://lailasnews.com/the-bible-is-a-false-book-based-on-lies-and-deceit-dr-obadele-kambon/

lalasticlala

4 Likes

Re: The Bible Is A False Book Based On Lies And Deceit - Dr Obadele Kambon by udena47(m): 9:09pm On May 21, 2019
Learn to keep ur mouth shut when u don't have anything to say
Re: The Bible Is A False Book Based On Lies And Deceit - Dr Obadele Kambon by Nukilia: 9:09pm On May 21, 2019
Mental patient undecided
Re: The Bible Is A False Book Based On Lies And Deceit - Dr Obadele Kambon by forghon: 9:31pm On May 21, 2019
Fulani origin man buhari islamisized him grin grin
Re: The Bible Is A False Book Based On Lies And Deceit - Dr Obadele Kambon by Nobody: 9:36pm On May 21, 2019
At times, when some of these African professors talk, you begin to doubt their intellects.

If the Bible is a book of lies and deceit, how is it that Israel which was recorded in the Bible still exist and there are proof that some artifacts dated back to the coming of Christ could still be found in Israel?

Give me an answer if you think the Bible is a fictional book. 'till then, just shut up!

2 Likes

Re: The Bible Is A False Book Based On Lies And Deceit - Dr Obadele Kambon by LearnITsmash(m): 10:12pm On May 21, 2019
The clown above me is one of the reasons why Nigerians are senseless, undecided now let me make this very simple, religion is the downfall of the entire black race and its because we have never for once tried to grow our race via producing our own stuff, we have always depended on other people sweat to survive hence our poor state, religion is the worst thing to happen to our black race

9 Likes

Re: The Bible Is A False Book Based On Lies And Deceit - Dr Obadele Kambon by sonmvayina(m): 10:30pm On May 21, 2019
It is not a history textbook, it is for moral and spiritual instructions..
Re: The Bible Is A False Book Based On Lies And Deceit - Dr Obadele Kambon by Uyi168: 11:32pm On May 21, 2019
cry

Re: The Bible Is A False Book Based On Lies And Deceit - Dr Obadele Kambon by TVSA: 11:41pm On May 21, 2019
not everything is false, but some parts are just pure Bobo grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Bible Is A False Book Based On Lies And Deceit - Dr Obadele Kambon by CAPSLOCKED: 6:53am On May 22, 2019
udena47:
Learn to keep ur mouth shut when u don't have anything to say

BUT HE HAD QUALITY THINGS TO SAY AND HE SAID THEM.

8 Likes

Re: The Bible Is A False Book Based On Lies And Deceit - Dr Obadele Kambon by EmperorHarry: 9:01am On May 22, 2019
LearnITsmash:
The clown above me is one of the reasons why Nigerians are senseless, undecided now let me make this very simple, religion is the downfall of the entire black race and its because we have never for once tried to grow our race via producing our own stuff, we have always depended on other people sweat to survive hence our poor state, religion is the worst thing to happen to our black race
Not entirely true.
The black mentality is downfall of the entire black race cos even in developed societies,there isn't any major progress or achievements associated with the general black community and not just individuals.
Religion is an abstract concept.The blame game has to stop. Ben Carson & many others are perfect examples of why this mentality you have is largely invalid.

2 Likes

Re: The Bible Is A False Book Based On Lies And Deceit - Dr Obadele Kambon by OtemAtum: 11:02am On May 22, 2019
This is a fact written in the BOOK OF UNIVERSAL HISTORY. When Moses aka Yahweh was stealing other people's religious book to make his own, it was well documented in the BOOK OF UNIVERSAL HISTORY. Read below:

B.C.E 16-27-37

27. When Mosheh/Moses/Yahweh awoke, he said, truly I am a god. For I have ever felt it so. Then he went to Egypt, many days journey to acquire papyri, tablets and all manner of things which the Egyptians kept as a treasure in their land.

28. For he paid the keeper of the museum a large sum and he secretly stole some of the artifacts and historical books which the Egyptians had acquired from different lands and kindreds.

29. Now Mosheh returned to his land and went up to a mountaintop to read the things which he had acquired. Then he descended the mountain and began to tell the people, saying, I met one named Yahweh upon the mountain.
30. It was he who gave to me the tablets of laws. Then the people bowed before
mosheh and said, great are you, for you have seen God.
31. Then mosheh began to rewrite the stories of the origin of the earth, languages and many other things which El had written in the clay tablets which he acquired. And he made attempt to destroy all the tablets on which Asherah the wife of El was mentioned, for already, the people had begun to make images of her to worship her as the wife of Yahweh.
32. Now mosheh wrote history concerning how himself left Ur, but he made a name for himself which was Abraham, yet he did not know that he had written something similar to the story of Brahma of the past world.
33. And mosheh also wrote history concerning how he rescued many people out of the land of Egypt, not knowing that the things which he wrote were some of the things which happened in the past world, in days of Moussa his spiritual guard.
34. Now the rulership of mosheh was harsh. He manifested all the attributes of Yahweh whom he really was, for he killed many people who worked on the last day of the week, saying, it is evil against Yahweh. He killed also the worshipper of Sin, Baalim and Moloch in multitude, saying that they were abominable people.He also killed the blind, lame, hunch backed and all forms of disabled people, because he hated them from within.
35. He killed those who refused circumcision also and he ordered war against those who worship Asherah, the one whom they called the queen of heaven. He tried hard to replace the name ‘El’ with ‘Yahweh’ in many texts of the tablets and papyri, but he could not, for many were already attached to the name ‘El’ as ‘God Almighty’.
36. Now mosheh(Yahweh) fell sick, so he went far from his land, saying, I shall not die where I shall be seen. So he cast himself in the red sea and died there, placing a tablet over his chest so that he could sink in the river. And on the tablet was written: I am YHWH, the God Almighty.
37. Then a man named Oshea found the corpse of mosheh (Yahweh) floating upon the river, because the tablet had rolled over and had sunken. And when Oshea checked the body of the dead, he found also on it: I am Yahweh, the God Almighty.
Re: The Bible Is A False Book Based On Lies And Deceit - Dr Obadele Kambon by Benitokrishna(m): 3:19pm On May 22, 2019
Hey! How Do You Know All This Things, Where You There? It Better You Shut Up Your Mouth For What You Don't Know.
Re: The Bible Is A False Book Based On Lies And Deceit - Dr Obadele Kambon by LordReed(m): 6:30pm On May 22, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
At times, when some of these African professors talk, you begin to doubt their intellects.

If the Bible is a book of lies and deceit, how is it that Israel which was recorded in the Bible still exist and there are proof that some artifacts dated back to the coming of Christ could still be found in Israel?

Give me an answer if you think the Bible is a fictional book. 'till then, just shut up!

If Spiderman is fiction how come New York exists? If Iron Man and the Avengers is fiction how come earth still exists?

3 Likes

Re: The Bible Is A False Book Based On Lies And Deceit - Dr Obadele Kambon by Benitokrishna(m): 10:42pm On May 23, 2019
I Just Think That This Man Saying This Nonsense Is Drunk And Maybe He's A Muslim fulani Man. Let Me Clear The Bible From This Deception Of This Man. 08128858614
How Will You Know The Bible Is True. According To The New Testiment Concerning All The City Been Held In The Bible Is Still Exiting unto Now Like:1)Jerusalem That Is Now The Capital Of Israel And It Was Mentioned In The Bible Several Times 2)egypt Is Mentioned Many Times In The Bible And Still Exiting Unto Now.3) Spain Is Also Mentioned In The Bible4)grecce Also Mentioned In The Bible5)philipians that are letter rename as philipines sinces today is was mentioned in the bible.
okey: if bible is only lies and fault how it's possible that egypt have a history of Israel 2day. Or You May Go To egypt Now. Acquire The History Of egypt And Everything Will Be Brought 2 You Including When Isreal Are In Egypt Are Recorded. Also Joseph Was Also In History Of Egypt Like Wise Moses. Or You May Acquired This Same Method To Isreal And Jerusalem. Go For Research DorK
Re: The Bible Is A False Book Based On Lies And Deceit - Dr Obadele Kambon by NPComplete: 7:30am On May 24, 2019
GrabHisBalls:

It is your own intellect that leaves much to be desired. It is sad that one making himself an arbiter of intellect is even unable to summon the help of at least 2 brain cells to come with a more logical conclusion than the drivel u just wrote. What a shame.

Most myths and works of fiction derive from actual existing places and people. The Bible is a compendium of books writing by superstitious goat-hearders in a desert. And u are wondering why the descendants of those goat herders exists? What a moronic idea.
Ile-Ife exists today. So does that mean the world was actually created with a palm kernel and an chicken or so?

The kind of idiotic minds that are Christians these days really leaves much to be desired and makes me laugh hard.

2 Likes

Re: The Bible Is A False Book Based On Lies And Deceit - Dr Obadele Kambon by NPComplete: 7:32am On May 24, 2019
Benitokrishna:
I Just Think That This Man Saying This Nonsense Is Drunk And Maybe He's A Muslim fulani Man. Let Me Clear The Bible From This Deception Of This Man. 08128858614
How Will You Know The Bible Is True. According To The New Testiment Concerning All The City Been Held In The Bible Is Still Exiting unto Now Like:1)Jerusalem That Is Now The Capital Of Israel And It Was Mentioned In The Bible Several Times 2)egypt Is Mentioned Many Times In The Bible And Still Exiting Unto Now.3) Spain Is Also Mentioned In The Bible4)grecce Also Mentioned In The Bible5) philipians that are letter rename as philipines sinces today is was mentioned in the bible.
okey: if bible is only lies and fault how it's possible that egypt have a history of Israel 2day. Or You May Go To egypt Now. Acquire The History Of egypt And Everything Will Be Brought 2 You Including When Isreal Are In Egypt Are Recorded.
Also Joseph Was Also In History Of Egypt Like Wise Moses. Or You May Acquired This Same Method To Isreal And Jerusalem. Go For Research DorK

Look at another dubious ignorant liar. Educated illiterate.

1 Like

Re: The Bible Is A False Book Based On Lies And Deceit - Dr Obadele Kambon by LordReed(m): 12:03pm On May 24, 2019
NPComplete:

Look at another dubious ignorant liar. Educated illiterate.

LoL! Many of them think the bible recorded accurate history or that all the events in the bible are historical, even though they have never seen any collaboration of these events elsewhere.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

In D Beginning God Created Heaven And Earth, When Did He Create Hell / WHO Latest Statement On Covid-19 Confirms TB Joshua's Prophecy / What Religious Folks Mean When They Tell You To Be Open Minded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.