Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,698 members, 7,809,642 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

See What A Nigerian Man Did After Stumbling On A Huge Amount Of Money - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / See What A Nigerian Man Did After Stumbling On A Huge Amount Of Money (1122 Views)

Someone Mistakenly Credited My Account With A Huge Sum / A Nigerian Man's Business In South Africa In Pictures / Nigerian Man In Ghana Poses With Bundles Of Money: My First Time Of Seeing Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What A Nigerian Man Did After Stumbling On A Huge Amount Of Money by MrTrend(m): 1:38am On May 22, 2019
A Nigerian man has taken to Twitter to reveal how he stumbled on a huge sum of money on his way to church, but did what many won’t do. He simply walked away.

He said the amount was (N161,500) and all he did was take a picture and leave.

However, Twitter users are now questioning him how he knew the amount since he claimed he didn't touch it.

See The Money Below;

Read More At: https://www.brainnewsradio.com/see-what-nigerian-man-did-after-stumbling-on-a-huge-amount-of-money/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: See What A Nigerian Man Did After Stumbling On A Huge Amount Of Money by edo3(m): 1:55am On May 22, 2019
Hmmmmmm
Re: See What A Nigerian Man Did After Stumbling On A Huge Amount Of Money by Nobody: 2:29am On May 22, 2019
My blokos dey tell me say na the op put the money there so as to get writing content

If I see am I swear even if I dey fly aeroplane I go use parachute fly down come pick am. Thunder fire poverty
Re: See What A Nigerian Man Did After Stumbling On A Huge Amount Of Money by Chinashopping84: 2:52am On May 22, 2019
Are you sure you left the money or you took it...
Re: See What A Nigerian Man Did After Stumbling On A Huge Amount Of Money by EbukaHades10(m): 3:01am On May 22, 2019
He didn't touch it but he knew the exact amount?

Na dem.

7 Likes

Re: See What A Nigerian Man Did After Stumbling On A Huge Amount Of Money by SoNature(m): 3:20am On May 22, 2019
When we were younger, within ourselves as young boys, we had a strategy for picking such money. grin

Before you pick it, just pee on it.

I guess it worked because none of us career money-pickers ever turned to tortoise grin
Re: See What A Nigerian Man Did After Stumbling On A Huge Amount Of Money by crackhouse(m): 3:41am On May 22, 2019
Ewu. How did u know it's 161,500?
Re: See What A Nigerian Man Did After Stumbling On A Huge Amount Of Money by grandstar(m): 4:42am On May 22, 2019
It is actually unadvisable to remove money from where it fell as the desperate owner in trying to track where they misplaced the money may not find it along the route, will conclude someone stole the money
Re: See What A Nigerian Man Did After Stumbling On A Huge Amount Of Money by Nobody: 5:22am On May 22, 2019
This one na
NONSENSE and
Re: See What A Nigerian Man Did After Stumbling On A Huge Amount Of Money by RoyalBlu(f): 5:26am On May 22, 2019
A good example of someone who doesn't know how to lie with sense.
Re: See What A Nigerian Man Did After Stumbling On A Huge Amount Of Money by respect80(m): 6:05am On May 22, 2019
EbukaHades10:

Na dem.

Why are you saying this na his phone probably counted the money after he snapped it.
Have you forgotten we are in a digital age?
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: See What A Nigerian Man Did After Stumbling On A Huge Amount Of Money by rex444(m): 7:34am On May 22, 2019
Magician.....U use know how much dey dia
Re: See What A Nigerian Man Did After Stumbling On A Huge Amount Of Money by talk2hb1(m): 8:05am On May 22, 2019
EbukaHades10:

Na dem.
The Amount was Written on it. grin grin grin
Re: See What A Nigerian Man Did After Stumbling On A Huge Amount Of Money by mytime24(f): 11:31am On May 22, 2019
Common sense is'nt common undecided

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money With Affiliate Marketing In 2020 / What's My Best Option With This 500k / Another Free Opportunity To Earn Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.