Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,217 members, 7,815,254 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Rihanna uses a photo CMS Lagos for her first ever Fenty campaign - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rihanna uses a photo CMS Lagos for her first ever Fenty campaign (58831 Views)

Ayra Starr Meets With Rihanna At A Fenty Show In London (Photos, Video) / BBNaija: The Look On Anto's Face As Lolu Takes A Photo With A Fan / Ducan Mighty Uses A Heartbreak Picture To Teach Men Who Value Wife Than Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rihanna uses a photo CMS Lagos for her first ever Fenty campaign by HitSong: 6:33am On May 22, 2019
Rihanna has been dating a yahoo boy yoruba demon since 2018.

She's now so obsessed to NIGERIA wink

Re: Rihanna uses a photo CMS Lagos for her first ever Fenty campaign by Kenmatt(m): 6:35am On May 22, 2019
Naija music is on top of the world.

Just that the low self esteem in us wouldn't let us acknowledge what we have. This is why our Artists are moving abroad to do collabo with them, instead of them coming down here to do that collabo which will put light on thier career.
Re: Rihanna uses a photo CMS Lagos for her first ever Fenty campaign by Ironi: 6:39am On May 22, 2019
themonk:
Nigerians and sucking balls of foreign celebrities.

She used CMS and so what?

Puff Daddy liked Niniolas post and so what?

Drake features wizkid and so what?

Akon from Senegal has done better than all of our artists in the foreign scene and I've not seen them sucking balls like us.

Yep, that’s Nigerians for you. Very vain and empty.

A Nigerian is made a mayor in an inconsequential remote village and you would have Nigerians bragging and celebrating it as the first African to be made a mayor.

A Nigerian is selected to clean a toilet in a white man’s land and you would have Nigerians celebrating and bragging about it.

A Nigerian gets a job in NASATU and Nigerians would start bragging that a Nigerian is the only African working in NASATU...

What a noisy and bragging lot !

If you have not been to the farm of your neighbours you claim your farm is the biggest !

2 Likes

Re: Rihanna uses a photo CMS Lagos for her first ever Fenty campaign by handsomeyinka(m): 6:41am On May 22, 2019
Raise your hand if your think Rihanna is in love with lalasticlala

Re: Rihanna uses a photo CMS Lagos for her first ever Fenty campaign by Igonidav(m): 6:42am On May 22, 2019
Come papa now
Nah dem da rush me
Ma love for Riha is stronger than that of Chris
Mumu naija
Re: Rihanna uses a photo CMS Lagos for her first ever Fenty campaign by Larryomooba(m): 6:45am On May 22, 2019
themonk:

Akon from Senegal has done better than all of our artists in the foreign scene and I've not seen them sucking balls like us.

Hypocrite everywhere

All this people u av mention, how would u feel if u r the one been featured, wen some ppl are greater Dan u and I knw it, u just av to fams them...no biggie. Its dere choice not urs, stop saying and so wat.

1 Like

Re: Rihanna uses a photo CMS Lagos for her first ever Fenty campaign by Gabson001(m): 6:45am On May 22, 2019
So what exactly is she trying to say?
Re: Rihanna uses a photo CMS Lagos for her first ever Fenty campaign by Ogaga87(m): 6:46am On May 22, 2019
mrgraphics01:
she's in love with a Nigerian

Keep dreaming
Re: Rihanna uses a photo CMS Lagos for her first ever Fenty campaign by Isoduwa(m): 6:46am On May 22, 2019
How come no Nigerian guy never pure inside her because i hear say she nor get no for her mouth �
Re: Rihanna uses a photo CMS Lagos for her first ever Fenty campaign by bkool7(m): 6:46am On May 22, 2019
That's negative publicity for Lagos
Re: Rihanna uses a photo CMS Lagos for her first ever Fenty campaign by Aidejay(m): 6:47am On May 22, 2019
The purpose of this thread
I don't know
It's not making me happy or sad or feel informed
I just don't care
Like what is the need of this info?
Somebody please tell me
Re: Rihanna uses a photo CMS Lagos for her first ever Fenty campaign by RTSC: 6:48am On May 22, 2019
themonk:

Does akon sound like the average Senegalese musician to you?
When was the last time he sang in the language of wolof?
Does he even live in Senegal like the average Nigerian musician who made impact right from Nigeria?

Get sense.

2 Likes

Re: Rihanna uses a photo CMS Lagos for her first ever Fenty campaign by tfash96(m): 6:52am On May 22, 2019
GogobiriLalas:
I dey suspect say dis Rihanna don dey chop Yoruba cassava tongue
hahaha fear God now

Re: Rihanna uses a photo CMS Lagos for her first ever Fenty campaign by mmadu5(m): 7:00am On May 22, 2019
yoruba boy go don chop this girl
Re: Rihanna uses a photo CMS Lagos for her first ever Fenty campaign by themonk(m): 7:01am On May 22, 2019
RTSC:

Does akon sound like the average Senegalese musician to you?
When was the last time he sang in the language of wolof?
Does he even live in Senegal like the average Nigerian musician who made impact right from Nigeria?

Get sense.
Akon lives in Senegal you nitwit. Even at that is that why every news of drake touching wizkid should hit Frontpage and be celebrated like you are all inferior?

2 Likes

Re: Rihanna uses a photo CMS Lagos for her first ever Fenty campaign by BanevsJoker(m): 7:02am On May 22, 2019
Can't we sue her like she sued her own father?
Re: Rihanna uses a photo CMS Lagos for her first ever Fenty campaign by Nobody: 7:02am On May 22, 2019
mrgraphics01:

Ni Ojuelegba ohhh....dem no my story....
Re: Rihanna uses a photo CMS Lagos for her first ever Fenty campaign by MrPolitics: 7:05am On May 22, 2019
Kalashnikov102:
When their career don dey die for their country na to begin come down to Africa and make news

Abeg how is Rihanna’s career dying?

1 Like

Re: Rihanna uses a photo CMS Lagos for her first ever Fenty campaign by Trunaijian: 7:12am On May 22, 2019
It’s her or her managers being smart.
Nigeria has the population for any market. Affiliate your brand with Nigeria and ensure patronage that way u can be assured of sales. Smart.

1 Like

Re: Rihanna uses a photo CMS Lagos for her first ever Fenty campaign by Richmondofficia(m): 7:13am On May 22, 2019
pls guys how is Rihanna a black woman

1 Like

Re: Rihanna uses a photo CMS Lagos for her first ever Fenty campaign by Agugbadin: 7:29am On May 22, 2019
saheedbadmus:
americans and using africans pictures na 5x6 all in the name of portraying africa and a bad country sha na my own thought be dat o
She is an African, the great grandfather migrate d to the Caribbean
Re: Rihanna uses a photo CMS Lagos for her first ever Fenty campaign by anambraamaka: 7:38am On May 22, 2019
Rihanna Amaka grin
Re: Rihanna uses a photo CMS Lagos for her first ever Fenty campaign by bettercreature(m): 7:39am On May 22, 2019
mrgraphics01:
Maybe she once had a wonderful Nigerian friend
Re: Rihanna uses a photo CMS Lagos for her first ever Fenty campaign by maynation(f): 7:41am On May 22, 2019
EbukaHades10:
Riri, stay ur lane
cheesy cheesy
Re: Rihanna uses a photo CMS Lagos for her first ever Fenty campaign by ishawlar: 7:42am On May 22, 2019
We dont value what we have. Riri thanks for the pics
Re: Rihanna uses a photo CMS Lagos for her first ever Fenty campaign by TeenDad: 8:03am On May 22, 2019
EbukaHades10:
Riri, stay ur lane
I swear, make she dey her dey leave our dey for us �
Re: Rihanna uses a photo CMS Lagos for her first ever Fenty campaign by nicepoker101(m): 8:16am On May 22, 2019
post=78603923:
Nigeria to the world.
slavery mentality.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Chats With Kpokpogri To Refute The Claim That She Leaked / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Daughter, Princess At Dino Melaye Sister's Wedding / Hips Don’t Lie! The Hips On This Lady SPEAKS The TRUTH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.