Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Adsense Automatic Payment Pending: What It Means - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Adsense Automatic Payment Pending: What It Means (828 Views)

Why Is My Itunes Card Pending? / My Payoneer Account Was Blocked With A Pending Upcoming Transaction Cancel, Pls / Bloggers Help: Adsense Payment Not Yet Sent After 21st Still Pending (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Adsense Automatic Payment Pending: What It Means by okpiewon(m): 5:44am On May 22, 2019
Hey guys...
I know the importance of every month 21st for bloggers and the YouTubers who are earning money through Google Adsense. Because I fall in those categories as well, I use both Platforms (Blogging and Youtube)

This statement alone has brought a lot of tension among bloggers especially if you’re expecting your first payment from Google, or you are new to this field then I can understand that how nervous you are When you see this messages on your dashboard from 21st! Well, I tried to find the details and put every together in this post you will get to understand whats really it means when you see that;

"Automatic Payment Pending"
Whats the Above means is Google has recognized your payment and it on the way.. so when you see that message and showing your account number with it then it is completely fine, relax! You will receive your payment soon through AdSense wire transfer to a bank account facility.
Millions of people are earning money through AdSense. It is a really huge network. Obviously, there are millions of transactions every month and their time is 21st-26th. So, relax. You will get your payment approval soon.
Sometimes, payment gets delayed due to the weekend. I.e if 21st fall on the weekend you might your payment issuance of the next first workday and subsequent payment approval!

So Relax!! you can find more related Article Here

Source:https://www.bizmarkpro.com/adsense-automatic-payment-pending/
Re: Adsense Automatic Payment Pending: What It Means by Emmanuel199: 7:57am On May 22, 2019
I sell all country Adsense UK ��, USA ��, Naija �� and German ads fresh and payment received and also verified you can reach me here davidstones199@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

USA Phone Number Needed For WhatsApp Needed Asap! / An SEO Tech Writer Is Needed / My Issues With This Section.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.