Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

My Payoneer Account Was Blocked With A Pending Upcoming Transaction Cancel, Pls - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / My Payoneer Account Was Blocked With A Pending Upcoming Transaction Cancel, Pls (2497 Views)

I Need Help My Url Was Blocked By Facebook / What To Do If My Website Url Was Blocked By Facebook / How Can I Link My Payoneer Account To My Fiverr Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Payoneer Account Was Blocked With A Pending Upcoming Transaction Cancel, Pls by Byke60(m): 1:40pm On Mar 29, 2021
My payooner got blocked with an upcoming transaction of $1063 cancelled. Please, what's is my faith in retrieving my money. I have contacted Payoneer support they said I can no longer use their services. I wish to know if they will return the money to the original sender(the global service am working with, i.e Amazon).

Re: My Payoneer Account Was Blocked With A Pending Upcoming Transaction Cancel, Pls by webincomeplus(m): 4:23am On Mar 30, 2021
Most likely, the money will be returned back to Amazon. But I'm not sure how long it will take for Amazon to reflect the reversal on your affiliate account.

But...what exactly did you do to warrant Payoneer's request that you steer clear of their service?
Re: My Payoneer Account Was Blocked With A Pending Upcoming Transaction Cancel, Pls by Simisima(m): 3:09pm On Mar 30, 2021
Am more interested in what you did wrong to warrant your account being blocked
Re: My Payoneer Account Was Blocked With A Pending Upcoming Transaction Cancel, Pls by Ayemileto(m): 8:28am On Mar 31, 2021
Byke60:
My payooner got blocked with an upcoming transaction of $1063 cancelled. Please, what's is my faith in retrieving my money. I have contacted Payoneer support they said I can no longer use their services. I wish to know if they will return the money to the original sender(the global service am working with, i.e Amazon).

Abeg, what did you do for them to block your account?
Re: My Payoneer Account Was Blocked With A Pending Upcoming Transaction Cancel, Pls by Byke60(m): 5:01pm On Mar 31, 2021
I did nothing brothers, i upload a new I.D because dey didn't accept the previous one.
Thank god they have reverse the money to Amazon.
Re: My Payoneer Account Was Blocked With A Pending Upcoming Transaction Cancel, Pls by Niom(m): 12:41am On Jan 23, 2022
Byke60:

Having same issue bro. What did you do to withdraw the funds? Did you open a new account or you used a different payment channel...
Re: My Payoneer Account Was Blocked With A Pending Upcoming Transaction Cancel, Pls by Nitah1: 9:28am On Jan 23, 2022
Come buy my Payoneer account to continue your transactions..
Re: My Payoneer Account Was Blocked With A Pending Upcoming Transaction Cancel, Pls by DemMannaScam: 10:41am On Jan 23, 2022
The boy with a USELESS mama dey find who to scam shocked

You will meet your waterloo very soon.

Meanwhile your USELESS mama remains an idiot cheesy

Nitah1:
Re: My Payoneer Account Was Blocked With A Pending Upcoming Transaction Cancel, Pls by Nitah1: 11:31am On Jan 23, 2022
DemMannaScam:

The boy with a USELESS mama dey find who to scam shocked

You will meet your waterloo very soon.

Meanwhile your USELESS mama remains an idiot cheesy

Hahahaha,e pain am well well.....

Do not try to rape your mama again..

You this outcast.
Re: My Payoneer Account Was Blocked With A Pending Upcoming Transaction Cancel, Pls by DemMannaScam: 11:44am On Jan 23, 2022
Payoneer thief nothing changes, your USELESS mama remains an idiot, a CURSED idiot.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Nitah1:
Nitah1 USELESS mama is a complete idiot cheesy
Re: My Payoneer Account Was Blocked With A Pending Upcoming Transaction Cancel, Pls by DemMannaScam: 11:50am On Jan 23, 2022
Payoneer thief nothing changes, your USELESS mama remains an idiot, a CURSED idiot.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

[s]
Nitah1:
[/s]
Re: My Payoneer Account Was Blocked With A Pending Upcoming Transaction Cancel, Pls by Oyetunji123(m): 10:33am On Apr 27, 2022
Still buying payoneer funds @ dope rate

(1) (Reply)

How To Post New Topics And Adverts / Facebook To Begin Charging Users $2.99 Per Month Starting November 1st / Only For Mywapblog Site Owners....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.