Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,851 members, 7,956,190 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:23 AM

"I Was Called Radio"- Adesua Etomi In Throwback Childhood Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Was Called Radio"- Adesua Etomi In Throwback Childhood Photo (39774 Views)

BBNaija's Vee Shares Her Early Childhood Photo As She Celebrates Mum's Birthday / Genevieve Nnaji Shares Childhood Photo As She Turns 40 Today / Davido Shares Childhood Photo With His Mum And Dad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Was Called Radio"- Adesua Etomi In Throwback Childhood Photo by Olajah81: 8:09am On May 22, 2019
femi4:
Tommy is still flat

Keep foaming in the mouth...
Pathetic loser....
You're a loser forever and you will remain a loser. Hungry church rat....
Continue ur wacko-jacko in foolishness..
Ur village pple have dial ur line

2 Likes

Re: "I Was Called Radio"- Adesua Etomi In Throwback Childhood Photo by Felixalex(m): 8:10am On May 22, 2019
Dats good
Re: "I Was Called Radio"- Adesua Etomi In Throwback Childhood Photo by nicepoker101(m): 8:11am On May 22, 2019
femi4:
Tommy is still flat
Go and do the needful then? grin
Re: "I Was Called Radio"- Adesua Etomi In Throwback Childhood Photo by davodyguy: 8:13am On May 22, 2019
femi4:
Tommy is still flat
Monitoring spirit
Re: "I Was Called Radio"- Adesua Etomi In Throwback Childhood Photo by udemzyudex(m): 8:13am On May 22, 2019
I like girls that can talk , because I'm a good listener all I'll have to do is listen to you while you do all the talking.

I have one female friend that can talk for Africa, before I call her I'll make sure I have enough airtime on my phone,cos I know the gist no go be here. grin

I miss her though.

2 Likes

Re: "I Was Called Radio"- Adesua Etomi In Throwback Childhood Photo by Gabson001(m): 8:43am On May 22, 2019
femi4:
Tommy is still flat
Go give am belle nah
Re: "I Was Called Radio"- Adesua Etomi In Throwback Childhood Photo by Ajokeade17: 9:27am On May 22, 2019
Radio, asoro ma gbe si grin
Re: "I Was Called Radio"- Adesua Etomi In Throwback Childhood Photo by Nobody: 9:48am On May 22, 2019
femi4:
Tommy is still flat
It's your type that make people commit suicide. Very insensitive comment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Was Called Radio"- Adesua Etomi In Throwback Childhood Photo by Nobody: 9:49am On May 22, 2019
udemzyudex:
I like girls that can talk , because I'm a good listener all I'll have to do is listen to you while you do all the talking.

I have one female friend that can talk for Africa, before I call her I'll make sure I have enough airtime on my phone,cos I know the gist no go be here. grin

I miss her though.
Go and marry her o. This missing her is not ordinary grin

1 Like

Re: "I Was Called Radio"- Adesua Etomi In Throwback Childhood Photo by udemzyudex(m): 9:51am On May 22, 2019
Truechic:

Go and marry her o. This missing her is not ordinary grin

Lol.. she's someone gf naa.
Re: "I Was Called Radio"- Adesua Etomi In Throwback Childhood Photo by Nobody: 9:54am On May 22, 2019
udemzyudex:

Lol.. she's someone gf naa.

Don't worry, just keep calling her to talk. Before you know she's yours. Women like men that listen to all our talkativeness.
Re: "I Was Called Radio"- Adesua Etomi In Throwback Childhood Photo by udemzyudex(m): 9:57am On May 22, 2019
Truechic:

Don't worry, just keep calling her to talk. Before you know she's yours. Women like men that listen to all our talkativeness.

LOL.. funny.
Re: "I Was Called Radio"- Adesua Etomi In Throwback Childhood Photo by BENEAMATA: 10:02am On May 22, 2019
[/b][b]
TANID:
Same Face
TANID:
Same Face
TANID:
Same Face
SAME GIRL .. . . . SAME GIRL . . . . you wan simg abi ?
Re: "I Was Called Radio"- Adesua Etomi In Throwback Childhood Photo by evoblaze(m): 10:02am On May 22, 2019
MY LOVE FOR YOU IS UNIMAGINABLE.
Re: "I Was Called Radio"- Adesua Etomi In Throwback Childhood Photo by evoblaze(m): 10:04am On May 22, 2019
femi4:
Tommy is still flat

NOT AS FLAT AS YOUR FINANCE, COZ UR FINANCE AND FUTURE IS FLATTER THAN THAT.

*spits*
Re: "I Was Called Radio"- Adesua Etomi In Throwback Childhood Photo by Crownwealthope(f): 12:39pm On May 22, 2019
I don't know if it's only me but I find this girl too beautiful kiss
Re: "I Was Called Radio"- Adesua Etomi In Throwback Childhood Photo by YoungDaNaval(m): 1:30pm On May 22, 2019
Olajah81:

Keep foaming in the mouth... Pathetic loser.... You're a loser forever and you will remain a loser. Hungry church rat.... Continue ur wacko-jacko in foolishness.. Ur village pple have dial ur line
mumu
Re: "I Was Called Radio"- Adesua Etomi In Throwback Childhood Photo by gwama: 1:35pm On May 22, 2019
You share all your live in internet and you say people don't, look your Tommy, it is not easy.
Re: "I Was Called Radio"- Adesua Etomi In Throwback Childhood Photo by gwama: 1:58pm On May 22, 2019
SlimBrawnie:
Original fairness
albinos
Re: "I Was Called Radio"- Adesua Etomi In Throwback Childhood Photo by gwama: 2:04pm On May 22, 2019
This Yeyebrites like show off their life, even her husband show her naked flat butt on internet, and you say people don't look your wombs.
Re: "I Was Called Radio"- Adesua Etomi In Throwback Childhood Photo by Olajah81: 2:45pm On May 22, 2019
YoungDaNaval:
mumu

One wasted sperm sighted
Re: "I Was Called Radio"- Adesua Etomi In Throwback Childhood Photo by xjiggy: 8:39am On May 23, 2019
femi4:
Tommy is still flat
And ur brain is still empty

(1) (2) (Reply)

Imade, Davido's First Daughter Looking Stylish As She Hangs Out With Her Mum / "I Want Olamide To Forgive Me" - Lyta Begs / Rukky Sanda's Outfit To A Pool Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.