Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,331 members, 7,822,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

"I Want Olamide To Forgive Me" - Lyta Begs - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Want Olamide To Forgive Me" - Lyta Begs (39704 Views)

“Forgive Me & I Would Serve Your God” — Man Begs Nathaniel Bassey & Mercy Chinwo / Trod, Dagrin's Brother, Begs Olamide To Pick His Call / Wizkid And Olamide To Hold 'MadeInLagos' Concert And 'OLIC5' Same Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Want Olamide To Forgive Me" - Lyta Begs by gistfever: 4:42pm On Jul 18, 2019
Lyta in an interview seeks for the forgiveness of YBNL boss, Olamide after leaving the record label. Gistvic Reports.

Lyta said he reached out to Pasuma to beg on his behalf as he loves Olamide a lot.

We could recall, Olamide explained Lyta was extremely jealous of Fireboy’s success and left in search of greener pastures.

He said:
“I Love Baddo Sneh so much. I can do anything for him. I reached out to Pasuma that I want to beg him. I just want him to forgive me.”

Watch Video:
Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/07/i-want-olamide-to-forgive-me-lyta-begs.html

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "I Want Olamide To Forgive Me" - Lyta Begs by flexxyworld(m): 4:48pm On Jul 18, 2019
We forgive you young man.. you need too forgive yourself. . kep pushing and channel that energy into good vibes and the world will dance with you,ms you can take care of that mama in partycular

78 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "I Want Olamide To Forgive Me" - Lyta Begs by johndik(m): 4:51pm On Jul 18, 2019
cheesy prodigal son money don finish, time to go back to his father

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Want Olamide To Forgive Me" - Lyta Begs by Tamasaba: 4:53pm On Jul 18, 2019
Lyta u aren't fireboy's mate. U are a lighter for igniting fire while the boy is FIRE himself. Where fire don dey, lyta dey useless guy.

83 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "I Want Olamide To Forgive Me" - Lyta Begs by Wealthierboy(m): 6:16pm On Jul 18, 2019
Lol olamide sef dey like things pertaining to fire o...... One na Lyta other na fireboy the next one will be MatchesKing.. Make them nu go burn Olamide because we can't afford to loose him o
Anyway apology is accepted

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Want Olamide To Forgive Me" - Lyta Begs by Mrop(m): 7:29pm On Jul 18, 2019
Lol... Dis boy sha
Re: "I Want Olamide To Forgive Me" - Lyta Begs by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:45pm On Jul 18, 2019
grin grin grin
He is now back to his senses. Very stupid boy.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Want Olamide To Forgive Me" - Lyta Begs by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 7:46pm On Jul 18, 2019
Now badoo has been vindicated

Those that insulted baddoo should hide their faces in shame

14 Likes

Re: "I Want Olamide To Forgive Me" - Lyta Begs by Lexusgs430: 7:46pm On Jul 18, 2019
He has seen that the grass is red on the other side........

16 Likes

Re: "I Want Olamide To Forgive Me" - Lyta Begs by willyo(m): 7:46pm On Jul 18, 2019
To err is human but to forgive is left for me...
Re: "I Want Olamide To Forgive Me" - Lyta Begs by Chiefqueenn(f): 7:47pm On Jul 18, 2019
If you wan commot you for make name first. F.uck up.

2 Likes

Re: "I Want Olamide To Forgive Me" - Lyta Begs by YoungLionken(m): 7:47pm On Jul 18, 2019
Experience they say, is the best teacher. Now that you've tested somewhere else, you alone knows the difference than everyone else.

Forgiveness is sure son, your boss isn't that hardhearten...

4 Likes

Re: "I Want Olamide To Forgive Me" - Lyta Begs by 9jaBloke: 7:47pm On Jul 18, 2019
Lighter

1 Like

Re: "I Want Olamide To Forgive Me" - Lyta Begs by MrWTF(m): 7:47pm On Jul 18, 2019
mumu you wanted to pull an Adekunle Gold on YBNL

1 Like

Re: "I Want Olamide To Forgive Me" - Lyta Begs by iTearHerToto: 7:47pm On Jul 18, 2019
(In burna boy's voice)
When the Hunger don enter body grin grin
[img]https:///view/wtfdance-funny-wtf-lol-omg-gif-5056011.gif[/img]

Pukesangry

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Want Olamide To Forgive Me" - Lyta Begs by Blackfire(m): 7:48pm On Jul 18, 2019
See this one.... Come and beg me

2 Likes

Re: "I Want Olamide To Forgive Me" - Lyta Begs by whytediamond(m): 7:48pm On Jul 18, 2019
Lighter, please stay away from fuel.

2 Likes

Re: "I Want Olamide To Forgive Me" - Lyta Begs by Vikzz(m): 7:48pm On Jul 18, 2019
Re: "I Want Olamide To Forgive Me" - Lyta Begs by olassybaba: 7:48pm On Jul 18, 2019
K
Re: "I Want Olamide To Forgive Me" - Lyta Begs by Badonasty(m): 7:49pm On Jul 18, 2019
gistfever:

Lyta in an interview seeks for the forgiveness of YBNL boss, Olamide after leaving the record label. Gistvic Reports.

Lyta said he reached out to Pasuma to beg on his behalf as he loves Olamide a lot.

We could recall, Olamide explained Lyta was extremely jealous of Fireboy’s success and left in search of greener pastures.

He said:

Watch Video:
Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/07/i-want-olamide-to-forgive-me-lyta-begs.html

they don't have good advisers
Re: "I Want Olamide To Forgive Me" - Lyta Begs by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 18, 2019
The young lad has discovered the harsh reality of being a solo musician.

Experience is always the best teacher. It's a good thing you learned fast.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Want Olamide To Forgive Me" - Lyta Begs by CanadaOrBust: 7:52pm On Jul 18, 2019
These kids
Re: "I Want Olamide To Forgive Me" - Lyta Begs by Kingosytex(m): 7:52pm On Jul 18, 2019
Imperfectiyke3:

You need a website ?
- Graphical work
⁃ 1 year Domain
⁃ Good security with a good secured company system 1 year
⁃ Hosting
⁃ Professional website
⁃ Responsive website
⁃ Direct entry to WhatsApp plugin
And more

guy abeg no de litter every thread. you no get conscience? u don take over from those bet9ja guys

5 Likes

Re: "I Want Olamide To Forgive Me" - Lyta Begs by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 18, 2019
wtf
Re: "I Want Olamide To Forgive Me" - Lyta Begs by joyfullyjoyous(f): 7:55pm On Jul 18, 2019
Song:
When trouble come your way,u come dey beg Baddo sneh
When money come your way u don forget baddo sneh
When yawa dey for you u come retrace your steps back
U dey regret u don too do yanga

4 Likes

Re: "I Want Olamide To Forgive Me" - Lyta Begs by NaijaOlosho(f): 7:56pm On Jul 18, 2019
grin grin
Re: "I Want Olamide To Forgive Me" - Lyta Begs by wizod(m): 7:57pm On Jul 18, 2019
Wealthierboy:
Lol olamide sef dey like things pertaining to fire o...... One na Lyta other na fireboy the next one will be MatchesKing.. Make them nu go burn Olamide because we can't afford to loose him o
Anyway apology is accepted
no na. When there is fire and lyta, d next thing is weed aka marijuana

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kayode Ogunyemi And His Irish Husband, They Wedded Last Year March / "Nigeria Needs To Learn From Ghana" - Tacha Speaks On Traffic Orderliness (Video / Regina Daniels Vs Chinyere Wilfred: As Billionaire Wife Comes Late To Movie Set

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.