Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,160 members, 7,953,607 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:30 PM

Yahaya Bello Walks Nasir Ajanah, Chief Judge Out From State Function - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello Walks Nasir Ajanah, Chief Judge Out From State Function (32585 Views)

Making Yusuf Buhari A State Function Is Abuse Of Power By Buhari-umar Ardo / JUST IN: Bello Walks Out Kogi CJ From State Function / Gov Obiano’s Wife Tears His Shirt In Public 4 Inviting Mistress E State Function (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahaya Bello Walks Nasir Ajanah, Chief Judge Out From State Function by kemelyt: 8:35am On May 22, 2019
Wetin concern me.

Re: Yahaya Bello Walks Nasir Ajanah, Chief Judge Out From State Function by middlebelter(m): 8:47am On May 22, 2019
Yahaya!!!, Hmnnn, you are just paving your way to jail without looking back. You know the judiciary can help you land in tge beat part of Nigerian jail, why go to the worst section of tge jail as an ex-gov to be?
I regret ever campaigning you you during the primary just because of power shift.
CJ, please forgive his indiscretion. He's a young boy.
Re: Yahaya Bello Walks Nasir Ajanah, Chief Judge Out From State Function by pavoda: 8:51am On May 22, 2019
How the kpekus be? Na Calabar tins??
IamSoProlific:
The only relatively good thing about kogi state is their women kpekus in the other room, no be for marriage ooo...asides that, anyother thing you're on your own.

F#ucked up zone....from their 001 to the floor indigenes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello Walks Nasir Ajanah, Chief Judge Out From State Function by Alashoalash10: 8:56am On May 22, 2019
Re: Yahaya Bello Walks Nasir Ajanah, Chief Judge Out From State Function by vanjos: 8:57am On May 22, 2019
Kobicove:
This guy is a very uncultured person.

It's appears that Kogi State lack refined gentlemen who are willing to represent them in all spheres of political affairs undecided

Do you mean he is the only person to have governed the state?

Where you not born when the right people where short - changed?
Re: Yahaya Bello Walks Nasir Ajanah, Chief Judge Out From State Function by IamSoProlific: 8:58am On May 22, 2019
pavoda:
How the kpekus be? Na Calabar tins??

Aarghhhhhhh!!!!!

Calabar na finish work baba, na just their soundtrack be the koko. (Imagine Dj Khalid,Timberlake,Pharrell Williams and P. Diddy in the studio)

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Walks Nasir Ajanah, Chief Judge Out From State Function by swizzdre(m): 8:58am On May 22, 2019
HisSexcellency:
Seems yahaya bello has a powerful drummer somewhere backing this his terrible dance steps in government house.
Why will any sane governor be gathering more political enemies in an election year like this
the drummers name is Edward Onoja

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Walks Nasir Ajanah, Chief Judge Out From State Function by expert234: 9:02am On May 22, 2019
Oma307:
my instinct knew it was going to be Yahaya Bello when I saw the headline

The title said "kogi governor...." and you are still saying rubbish about instinct. Who would it be if not Yahaya Bello?

Do you even need instinct to know that that kogi governor is Yahaya Bello? What a dumb statement!

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Walks Nasir Ajanah, Chief Judge Out From State Function by Stakeholders(m): 9:03am On May 22, 2019
I commend CJ for his understanding. Very soon Yahya will be under your shoe
Re: Yahaya Bello Walks Nasir Ajanah, Chief Judge Out From State Function by Nobody: 9:23am On May 22, 2019
expert234:

The title said "kogi governor...." and you are still saying rubbish about instinct. Who would it be if not Yahaya Bello?

Do you even need instinct to know that that kogi governor is Yahaya Bello? What a dumb statement!
Calm down, the title was different when this had not reached front page.
The title was “Governor walks out Chief Judge..”

I think you owe him an apology now, your vituperation was very uncalled for.
Re: Yahaya Bello Walks Nasir Ajanah, Chief Judge Out From State Function by henryadex(m): 9:33am On May 22, 2019
Absolute power corrupts absolutely
Re: Yahaya Bello Walks Nasir Ajanah, Chief Judge Out From State Function by BlissB(f): 9:43am On May 22, 2019
Cacawa2:

Calm down, the title was different when this had not reached front page.
The title was “Governor walks out Chief Judge..”

I think you owe him an apology now, your vituperation was very uncalled for.
Lol....I wanted to attack the other guy too until I saw your post
Re: Yahaya Bello Walks Nasir Ajanah, Chief Judge Out From State Function by Khaziim: 9:43am On May 22, 2019
Kogi needs serious deliverance.
Re: Yahaya Bello Walks Nasir Ajanah, Chief Judge Out From State Function by PierreAbutu(m): 9:55am On May 22, 2019
IamSoProlific:
The only relatively good thing about kogi state is their women kpekus in the other room, no be for marriage ooo...asides that, anyother thing you're on your own.

F#ucked up zone....from their 001 to the floor indigenes.

Shut ya mouth if u dnt know wat to do with your data

Tell us where u nd your mother cm frm, and let me tell u sme hard truths angry
Re: Yahaya Bello Walks Nasir Ajanah, Chief Judge Out From State Function by dominique(f): 9:58am On May 22, 2019
I don't see how this Yahya Bello will not escape jailterm once his disastrous tenure comes to an end
Re: Yahaya Bello Walks Nasir Ajanah, Chief Judge Out From State Function by Ozaha(m): 10:25am On May 22, 2019
Oma307:
my instinct knew it was going to be Yahaya Bello when I saw the headline

Are there two governors in Kogi state? This ur instinct eh!
Re: Yahaya Bello Walks Nasir Ajanah, Chief Judge Out From State Function by Nobody: 11:25am On May 22, 2019
expert234:

you must be very stupid for this statement. and for your information, that was not heading of the thread before
Re: Yahaya Bello Walks Nasir Ajanah, Chief Judge Out From State Function by Nobody: 11:28am On May 22, 2019
Ozaha:

Are there two governors in Kogi state? This ur instinct eh!
that was not the heading of the thread initially
Re: Yahaya Bello Walks Nasir Ajanah, Chief Judge Out From State Function by piagetskinner(m): 11:53am On May 22, 2019
Yahaya Bello is a disgrace to his generation

Nobody will vote him for second term... except his masquerade friends
Re: Yahaya Bello Walks Nasir Ajanah, Chief Judge Out From State Function by IamSoProlific: 1:15pm On May 22, 2019
PierreAbutu:

Shut ya mouth if u dnt know wat to do with your data

Tell us where u nd your mother cm frm, and let me tell u sme hard truths angry

Me and my mother rather come from any other place aside from kwogi state.

And I'm thankful for that.
Re: Yahaya Bello Walks Nasir Ajanah, Chief Judge Out From State Function by ultimatekint(m): 1:56pm On May 22, 2019
Animal in cloth,Dogs are better than this guy shàa�
Re: Yahaya Bello Walks Nasir Ajanah, Chief Judge Out From State Function by Marioalert: 3:00pm On May 22, 2019
most visionless young governor
Re: Yahaya Bello Walks Nasir Ajanah, Chief Judge Out From State Function by edeteffiong957: 3:14pm On May 22, 2019
Table payment always reveals ghost workers, dead staff and incapacitated ones. If the State is out to sanitize the judiciary payroll, issues should not rise up, all hands must be on deck to achieve the most for the people.

(1) (2) (Reply)

NAF Bombard Boko Haram’s Meeting Venue In Boboshe, Borno, Many Killed / Okocha, Kanu, Other Ex-Nigerian Footballers Play At Wike's 58th Birthday Party / Atiku Abubakar Hits The Gym (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.