Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Making Yusuf Buhari A State Function Is Abuse Of Power By Buhari-umar Ardo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Making Yusuf Buhari A State Function Is Abuse Of Power By Buhari-umar Ardo (735 Views)

Umar Ardo: Atiku May Be Expelled From PDP If He Tries To Contest Again / Yahaya Bello Walks Nasir Ajanah, Chief Judge Out From State Function / Gov Obiano’s Wife Tears His Shirt In Public 4 Inviting Mistress E State Function (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Making Yusuf Buhari A State Function Is Abuse Of Power By Buhari-umar Ardo by sarrki(m): 11:11pm On Aug 25, 2021
For those who want to know and learn from history and have objective reasoning rather than subjective

“You cannot make ur son’s marriage a state function! It’s called abuse of power! Shagari’s first son, Cpt. Bala married the daughter of Gidado Idris, while the father was president, it was kept low key private function. Three children of Obasanjo, Gbenga, Bola and Tosin, married while the father was president, I was in the villa then nobody was even informed. These are private things that must be kept private, but not making them state function and using state funds to execute! And coming from a man who claims to be Mr. Integrity is even more assaulting! Just because IBB did that doesn’t make it right; at least IBB never made false claims of integrity!"

~Umar Ardo Ph.D

2 Likes

Re: Making Yusuf Buhari A State Function Is Abuse Of Power By Buhari-umar Ardo by Mayng01(m): 11:17pm On Aug 25, 2021
Okay
Re: Making Yusuf Buhari A State Function Is Abuse Of Power By Buhari-umar Ardo by chatinent: 11:45pm On Aug 25, 2021
Wept.
Re: Making Yusuf Buhari A State Function Is Abuse Of Power By Buhari-umar Ardo by expertman(m): 11:46pm On Aug 25, 2021
Tell him oooooo
Re: Making Yusuf Buhari A State Function Is Abuse Of Power By Buhari-umar Ardo by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 11:52pm On Aug 25, 2021
passingshot is coming to fix sarrki
Re: Making Yusuf Buhari A State Function Is Abuse Of Power By Buhari-umar Ardo by Naijanascam: 11:59pm On Aug 25, 2021
It's lawful and as Nigeria's first son .......

Congrats to you Yusuf it is not easy
Re: Making Yusuf Buhari A State Function Is Abuse Of Power By Buhari-umar Ardo by SmartPolician: 3:59am On Aug 26, 2021
Nothing shocks me about Nigeria anymore.

I just had my doctor change my shock absorber.
Re: Making Yusuf Buhari A State Function Is Abuse Of Power By Buhari-umar Ardo by Monogamy: 6:14am On Aug 26, 2021
HML to Yusuf and his new wife jare.
Re: Making Yusuf Buhari A State Function Is Abuse Of Power By Buhari-umar Ardo by decasey(m): 8:42pm On Aug 26, 2021
That is CALAMITY BUHARI for you.
Re: Making Yusuf Buhari A State Function Is Abuse Of Power By Buhari-umar Ardo by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:51pm On Aug 26, 2021
Bokoharam honored their chief patron that day

Them no attack

(1) (Reply)

Lagos House Visits Tinubu, Says APC Leader Hail And Hearty / I Had A Dream, FFK Was Calling Me To Come & I Kept Shouting" Blood Of Jesus" / Lagos build 5 floors car pack that will accommodate 384 vehicles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.