Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,133 members, 7,957,244 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:45 AM

(ex) Muslims & Alfas, What Does This Mean? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / (ex) Muslims & Alfas, What Does This Mean? (723 Views)

Amazing Ex-muslims Quotes (for Sincere Truth Seekers Only) / Covid 19, Islam, Muslims And Their Scholars(imams And Alfas) / Are Ex-muslims Ignorant And Confused? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(ex) Muslims & Alfas, What Does This Mean? by fm4real2k6(m): 7:11am On May 22, 2019
I moved into a new house which has a fairly expansive compound, more than 2 years now and in between, I have seen 2 strange things in that compound.

I have seen a thread (this tailor's thread) , woven tightly on a small piece of wood. I'm 100% sure it was thrown into that compound but I don't know who and what was the intent.

However, I want to know the meaning of that, the intent behind it.

Please I will appreciate any ex Muslim or Alfas or anyone that understand spiritual things and are ready to explain deeply to comment on this.
I'd like to learn.

Thanks.

NB: I didn't take the pictures of those stuffs I could've shared it here.
Itsben several month passed now,but for few days, of late, the thought of the incident has been flashing my mind and I thought I should share it here, to get understanding first and foremost.

I know someone will ask why Muslim/Alfas,well I have heard about "hantu"(not sure if I'm correct), although I don't known what its for, but I still would like to learn.
Re: (ex) Muslims & Alfas, What Does This Mean? by Empiree: 10:31pm On May 22, 2019
It is several months and you still worry about it?. Consider it is nothing to think about for the fact that it had no effect on you.

Don't read meanings into it, period.
Re: (ex) Muslims & Alfas, What Does This Mean? by fm4real2k6(m): 12:23am On May 23, 2019
Empiree:
It is several months and you still worry about it?. Consider it is nothing to think about for the fact that it had no effect on you.

Don't read meanings into it, period.

Well I was never worried all along.
The thought only flashed back some few days ago and I thought I should ask. For education sake.
Re: (ex) Muslims & Alfas, What Does This Mean? by Empiree: 12:24am On May 23, 2019
fm4real2k6:

Well I was never worried all along.
The thought only flashed back some few days ago and I thought I should ask. For education sake.
are you muslim?
Re: (ex) Muslims & Alfas, What Does This Mean? by fm4real2k6(m): 12:32am On May 23, 2019
Empiree:
are you muslim?

Does that really matter?
Can we really focus on the question I ask and not deralled with this irrelevant question?
Re: (ex) Muslims & Alfas, What Does This Mean? by Empiree: 12:45am On May 23, 2019
fm4real2k6:

Does that really matter?
Can we really focus on the question I ask and not deralled with this irrelevant question?
it is not irrelevant. I was simply gonna tell you that you need to make Dua for protection if you are not feeling comfortable about the thing you saw. That's all.
Re: (ex) Muslims & Alfas, What Does This Mean? by fm4real2k6(m): 4:28am On May 23, 2019
Empiree:
it is not irrelevant. I was simply gonna tell you that you need to make Dua for protection if you are not feeling comfortable about the thing you saw. That's all.

oh I see!

(1) (Reply)

I Wanna Convert To A Muslim / Y Do Some Muslim Country Prohibit Hijab In Public Despite Being Muslim / Az-zikhr:its Importance And Therapeutic Values

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.