Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Naira Marley's Arrest - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Naira Marley's Arrest (22561 Views)

Simi Writes About Naira Marley's Arrest And Personality / Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Regina Daniels Marriage To Ned Nwoko / Georgina Onuoha Reacts As Juliet Ibrahim Builds A New House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Naira Marley's Arrest by Amagite2: 7:18am On May 22, 2019
U.S-based Nigerian actress, Georgina Onuoha, has taken to Instagram to react to arrest of singer Naira Marley, which has got everyone talking lately.

The mother of two urged the EFCC to hold every criminal in Nigeria accountable, as our society is so corrupt and the legal system works differently depending on your social political status.

Read her post below...

"I don’t know this young man.
I believe everyone is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
I condemn any form of crime.
I condemn cyber crimes
My family have been victims of frauds and the pain caused is always palpable.
That being said,
I hope our young men and women will begin to do the needful by speaking up and standing up to their elected officials and demand better governance and accountability so we can eradicate this pandemic “ scam” ravaging our society and image locally and internationally.
Please guys, the time and talent wasted in cybercrime and other forms of crime can be used well.
Nigerian youths deserve better from their government. What happened in Sudan and Arab spring will come to our shores if our elected officials and politicians don’t begin to address the hunger, poverty and joblessness amongst Nigerian youths.
I don’t know this young and I pray for him that they tamper justice with mercy.
@officialefcc , I will be more than glad if you start arresting our politicians who are looting our National treasury this way.
I hope you show this same show of force to the cabals causing untold hardship on the Nigerian citizenry.
I hope you hold every criminal in Nigeria accountable like this.
If you use this amount of security and force on this young man according to your policy and procedures, I hope every politician and public office holders who steal from our treasury will be treated like this , so that equal justice will be served under the law.
Our society is so corrupt and sadly, the legal system works differently depending on your social political status.
"

Actress Georgina Onuoha reacts to Naira Marley's arrest

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Naira Marley's Arrest by youngest85(m): 7:19am On May 22, 2019
Everybody is now a catalyst to naira Marley's issue

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Naira Marley's Arrest by itspzpics(m): 7:25am On May 22, 2019
Abeg e don do jare

Nigerian Doctors who met on Instagram Comments Section Set To wed (pics, Watch Video ) => HERE

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Naira Marley's Arrest by GisterBlogger: 7:33am On May 22, 2019
Wizkid Slaps Tiwa Savage's Backside, She Reacts
==> Watch Video Here
Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Naira Marley's Arrest by UniQue84: 7:37am On May 22, 2019
True lady

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Naira Marley's Arrest by Joshmodest(m): 7:50am On May 22, 2019
I've never liked this woman prior to this post , but ryt now I love her .....
Fraud is crime , but condoning it from a group of people and castigating some is pure hypocrisy on the part of the efcc and Nigerians....
When a man wakes up in the morning and he has nothing , to eat and feed his family , crime is almost the next option...all over the world , when the economy is bad crime rate instantly sky rockets .....even the u.s where the economy can be described good , crime rate is still high , let alone Nigeria where the salary of one senator can pay 400 civilians salary.....
Like I've always said no one is endorsing fraud , what is bad is bad and there's no other name for it ...but let the government improve the standard of living then anyone who chooses fraud can be prosecuted whichever way they want , and noone would challenge them...
You can't lock your gate when fire is burning outside , and expect people running for safety not to scale the fence ....

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Naira Marley's Arrest by fernandez1(m): 7:56am On May 22, 2019
She just said the fact.....u can't eradicate cybercrime without going to the cause of the problem which is the political class in Nigeria.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Naira Marley's Arrest by Freemanalee(m): 11:32am On May 22, 2019
Naira Marley again? angry

Meanwhile, pls kindly help vote for a nairalander by liking her picture on her Facebook page for the face of blaq 2019. Kindly click on the Facebook link below to like her pics

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2224023444380678&id=100003191317630

Peace, respect and goodwill to you all
Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Naira Marley's Arrest by Ravenna: 11:32am On May 22, 2019
He who have not sinned should cast the stone.
Even buhari is a scammer.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Naira Marley's Arrest by Richdad50(m): 11:32am On May 22, 2019
shocked
Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Naira Marley's Arrest by Ravenna: 11:32am On May 22, 2019
He who have not sinned should cast the stone.
Even buhari is a scammer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Naira Marley's Arrest by Ultimatezlant: 11:34am On May 22, 2019
This woman dey learn, only cybercrime can fetch you multi millions without moving a pin in this current naija.

Youths don tear eye, even if them provide work for every body today which youth even sees hundreds of thousands as anything
Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Naira Marley's Arrest by Nobodysboo(m): 11:37am On May 22, 2019
Cristiano Ronaldo - football goat
Eminem - rap goat
Micheal Jordan - basket ball goat
Naira Marley - scape goat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Naira Marley's Arrest by NaijaOlosho(f): 11:37am On May 22, 2019
grin
Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Naira Marley's Arrest by FhukaFhuka: 11:37am On May 22, 2019
grin..... You Talk wetin ?

Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Naira Marley's Arrest by ibkayee(f): 11:39am On May 22, 2019
Well said
Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Naira Marley's Arrest by Odoogu(m): 11:40am On May 22, 2019
the truth cannot be over emphasised. Nigeria's legal system is very faulty.. if favours some and Condemns some. why is everyone acting like naira is the only criminal in this country?!

4 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Naira Marley's Arrest by Duggedised12(f): 11:42am On May 22, 2019
fernandez1:
She just said the fact.....u can't eradicate cybercrime without going to the cause of the problem which is the political class in Nigeria.
is Nigeria the poorest and only country with unstable economy? Why Una own must different?

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Naira Marley's Arrest by Bellotelli: 11:42am On May 22, 2019
Take that ur opinion and shove it into ur expired bleached uku

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Naira Marley's Arrest by Fhowe: 11:45am On May 22, 2019
Joshmodest:
Fraud is crime , but condoning it from a group of people and castigating some is pure hypocrisy on the part of the efcc and Nigerians....
When a man wakes up in the morning and he has nothing , to eat and feed his family , crime is almost the next option...all over the world , when the economy is bad crime rate instantly sky rockets .....even the u.s where the economy can be described good , crime rate is still high , let alone Nigeria where the salary of one senator can pay 400 civilians salary.....
Like I've always said no one is endorsing fraud , what is bad is bad and there's no other name for it ...but let the government improve the standard of living then anyone who chooses fraud can be prosecuted whichever way they want , and noone would challenge them...
You can't lock your gate when fire is burning outside , and expect people running for safety not to scale the fence ....
rightly said it is like you are flogging a child and you expect the child not to cry

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Naira Marley's Arrest by PROPHETmichael: 11:46am On May 22, 2019
Joshmodest:

So all these while, you didn't didn't like her until now? Shame on you. Very soon, like NairaMarley, you will meet your Waterloo if you don't change your ways.
Criminal like You.

Going into fraud is not as a result of bad economy but it is as a result of joining bad friends. Stop using Nigeria economy as an excuse to go into crime because in that same country, millions are surviving.

Weldone EFCC...continue to rid our cyberspace from miscreant like NairaMarley. The battle to save this country from criminals must start from somewhere and if yahoo yahoo is the starting point, so be it.
Watch this space because politicians turn is coming.

4 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Naira Marley's Arrest by Nobody: 11:46am On May 22, 2019
Amagite2:
U.S-based Nigerian actress, Georgina Onuoha, has taken to Instagram to react to arrest of singer Naira Marley, which has got everyone talking lately.

The mother of two urged the EFCC to hold every criminal in Nigeria accountable, as our society is so corrupt and the legal system works differently depending on your social political status.

Read her post below...

"I don’t know this young man.
I believe everyone is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
I condemn any form of crime.
I condemn cyber crimes
My family have been victims of frauds and the pain caused is always palpable.
That being said,
I hope our young men and women will begin to do the needful by speaking up and standing up to their elected officials and demand better governance and accountability so we can eradicate this pandemic “ scam” ravaging our society and image locally and internationally.
Please guys, the time and talent wasted in cybercrime and other forms of crime can be used well.
Nigerian youths deserve better from their government. What happened in Sudan and Arab spring will come to our shores if our elected officials and politicians don’t begin to address the hunger, poverty and joblessness amongst Nigerian youths.
I don’t know this young and I pray for him that they tamper justice with mercy.
@officialefcc , I will be more than glad if you start arresting our politicians who are looting our National treasury this way.
I hope you show this same show of force to the cabals causing untold hardship on the Nigerian citizenry.
I hope you hold every criminal in Nigeria accountable like this.
If you use this amount of security and force on this young man according to your policy and procedures, I hope every politician and public office holders who steal from our treasury will be treated like this , so that equal justice will be served under the law.
Our society is so corrupt and sadly, the legal system works differently depending on your social political status.
"

Actress Georgina Onuoha reacts to Naira Marley's arrest
May GOD bless you, more

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Naira Marley's Arrest by stanley000: 11:49am On May 22, 2019
Ultimatezlant:
This woman dey learn, only cybercrime can fetch you multi millions without moving a pin in this current naija.

Youths don tear eye, even if them provide work for every body today which youth even sees hundreds of thousands as anything
lies,I disagree with you. If the youths are provided a good job where they don't have to look up to a scammer they will gladly take it. Do you know the joy of doing a legit job, a job that can feed you even twice daily, pay your bills and home rent and even save even if its 5% without the law enforcement on your back? This is what the youths clamour for. They do not need 100z of millionz but something to be worth their time. I'm a society with rich illittrates and poor graduates what do you expect.

Look the whole arrest made my tb Efcc raised to power 30 is not even up to half the fraudsters in my environment. The government will need a bigger prison. Because this fight is not something to be just eradicated with the show of force. They need to tackle the solutions. Okay

3 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Naira Marley's Arrest by sssoulw(m): 11:53am On May 22, 2019
Reactor Everytime
Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Naira Marley's Arrest by KingRabota: 11:55am On May 22, 2019
cybercriminals are a nuisance and a pest , that should be totally eradicated, extirpated and eliminated . No sacred cows
Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Naira Marley's Arrest by Ultimatezlant: 11:56am On May 22, 2019
stanley000:
lies,I disagree with you. If the youths are provided a good job where they don't have to look up to a scammer they will gladly take it. Do you know the joy of doing a legit job, a job that can feed you even twice daily, pay your bills and home rent and even save even if its 5% without the law enforcement on your back? This is what the youths clamour for. They do not need 100z of millionz but something to be worth their time. I'm a society with rich illittrates and poor graduates what do you expect.

Look the whole arrest made my tb Efcc raised to power 30 is not even up to half the fraudsters in my environment. The government will need a bigger prison. Because this fight is not something to be just eradicated with the show of force. They need to tackle the solutions. Okay
Listen I am deeply rooted in the things happening street wise.

Their is competition even in citadel of learning na who go pull the next glk, in fact na students cast carmy 2.2, voltron, Lexus 330,350 etc.

Have their parents who earned enough to send them to universities riden these rides?

You would still see boys from well to do homes in street not that they can't get money to invest in business from their parents, they just no want stress

Every girl want hangout with the yahoo boys that spend extravagantly not the ones that are even managing or get from popsi.

Go to clubs abi will a youth live the flashy life with his sweat of 50k monthly.

In fact I have seen many persons who are "employed" but yahoo na side hustle even doctors.

Menial jobs now na aboki con dey do am, everybody want get venza, everybody want to live frosh like the celebs on MTV.

Why would a yahoo boy make millions and not quit to go establish or travel to stop doing such fraud?

They say maga money na like another man perfume wen you spray as you like irrespective if na person life saving, na to dey use am club no plan just laziness

Boys dey motivate demselves with the 30billion davido a youth like them get

3 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Naira Marley's Arrest by Tiwatopebabe(f): 12:00pm On May 22, 2019
Bellotelli:
Take that ur opinion and shove it into ur expired bleached uku
sadist spotted

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Victoria Kimani And Stanley Obiamalu Unfollow Each Other On Instagram / Genevieve Nnaji Visits Orphans, Needs Your Support / Empire Creator, Lee Daniels And Jussie Smollett Now Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.