Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,273 members, 7,818,930 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Foluke Daramola: Naira Marley Should Face The Consequences Of His Actions - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Foluke Daramola: Naira Marley Should Face The Consequences Of His Actions (23023 Views)

Mohbad: Iyabo Ojo, Kiekie, Foluke Daramola, Others Visit Commissioner Of Police / Foluke Daramola: "How Apostle Ayo Babalola's Wife Destroyed Him" / Foluke Daramola: “Dangote Stood Up To Greet Me” – She Gushes Over His Humility (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Foluke Daramola: Naira Marley Should Face The Consequences Of His Actions by Albert0011(m): 11:48am On May 22, 2019
aleeyus:
Cristiano Ronaldo - football goat

Eminem - rap goat

Micheal Jordan - basket ball goat

Naira Marley - scape goat

+++++COPIED+++++++
U right bro.

Re: Foluke Daramola: Naira Marley Should Face The Consequences Of His Actions by nijabazaar: 11:48am On May 22, 2019
I derive immense joy knowing my man Marley ( collector) will spenf miserable years in jail...

I told you, it will rain, Marley...now its pouring.

Wait for it Zablo Eleph, you are next.

One by one, the snitch will kill their futures. Its all predicted
Re: Foluke Daramola: Naira Marley Should Face The Consequences Of His Actions by tosinosam(m): 11:49am On May 22, 2019
Whether right or wrong naira Marley don use style popular even my mama know naira Marley.. If freed at last its a blessing in disguise
Re: Foluke Daramola: Naira Marley Should Face The Consequences Of His Actions by 77up(m): 11:49am On May 22, 2019
If you have read her post like many times like me without spotting any where it related to Naira marly issue show here for picture sad

Awon blogger Yi with their misleading topic saa !
Re: Foluke Daramola: Naira Marley Should Face The Consequences Of His Actions by Olibboy: 11:49am On May 22, 2019
Awon haters. remember say u born too
Re: Foluke Daramola: Naira Marley Should Face The Consequences Of His Actions by panmunium3962: 11:51am On May 22, 2019
Re: Foluke Daramola: Naira Marley Should Face The Consequences Of His Actions by Carlyboi(m): 11:52am On May 22, 2019
Will you help him to face the consequences before abeg park well joor even if I don’t give a shii bout the guy this people should stop using for validation and turn moral commentator as regards his travails
Re: Foluke Daramola: Naira Marley Should Face The Consequences Of His Actions by toprealman: 11:52am On May 22, 2019
Rubbish!
Re: Foluke Daramola: Naira Marley Should Face The Consequences Of His Actions by peacedosky1(m): 11:53am On May 22, 2019
this is Nigeria
Re: Foluke Daramola: Naira Marley Should Face The Consequences Of His Actions by tianshie(m): 11:53am On May 22, 2019
Husband snatcher. Did you face the the consequences of your action when you wrecked a married woman's home, and stole her husband? Anyama.

1 Like

Re: Foluke Daramola: Naira Marley Should Face The Consequences Of His Actions by chisani(m): 11:53am On May 22, 2019
You are right. Just be careful since you are public figure and this cartel called yahoo boys may not take it likely with you. Kudos for speaking up.

Re: Foluke Daramola: Naira Marley Should Face The Consequences Of His Actions by Rockyrascal(m): 12:04pm On May 22, 2019
A Nairalander's cover song for 'low'by Larry Gaga

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1CtpClVYD8
Re: Foluke Daramola: Naira Marley Should Face The Consequences Of His Actions by chiboy1116: 12:04pm On May 22, 2019
qualityGod:
Cristiano Ronaldo - football goat
Eminem - rap goat
Micheal Jordan - basket ball goat
Naira Marley - scape goat
cry cry
which Cristiano?
Re: Foluke Daramola: Naira Marley Should Face The Consequences Of His Actions by tragergeorge(m): 12:15pm On May 22, 2019
TOPCRUISE:

He has a case and it seems you are not current with the proceedings.The courts will decide. EFCC will not arraign him if he is clean
so na every persons wen dem arraign de turn out to be guilty,,,innocent ones v been sent to jail
Re: Foluke Daramola: Naira Marley Should Face The Consequences Of His Actions by Onecutetivboi(m): 12:32pm On May 22, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
Even this Prostitute too dey talk .

This one wey Pasuma don use her Toto wash hand finish too wan trend.
Kai. u get bad mouth
Re: Foluke Daramola: Naira Marley Should Face The Consequences Of His Actions by OlaPhils(m): 1:01pm On May 22, 2019
Some Naijas could be very stupid!

Some one is being charge of fraud, Idiots are singing release him, release him,
because his name is naira marley.
How will Nigeria becomes a good place, if we have fools with such mind sets?
Re: Foluke Daramola: Naira Marley Should Face The Consequences Of His Actions by Rhaspody(m): 1:04pm On May 22, 2019
naijaguy123456:

How many youth from the north are being paraded as criminals by EFCC. Even the one that are terrorist are released to the emir without charge.

If you’re from the south they are quick to
Splash your face on pages of newspapers but we don’t hear anything about EFCC arrest in the north of Nigeria.

F.UCK the EFCC.
[img]https://i./1P92.gif[/img]

Don't bring tribalism into this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Foluke Daramola: Naira Marley Should Face The Consequences Of His Actions by Nobody: 1:07pm On May 22, 2019
Facts Stupid people need to bẹ locked away
Re: Foluke Daramola: Naira Marley Should Face The Consequences Of His Actions by NigeriaBam: 1:08pm On May 22, 2019
wetin concern you madam
Re: Foluke Daramola: Naira Marley Should Face The Consequences Of His Actions by Nobody: 1:09pm On May 22, 2019
Kizzygentle:
All dis people will not respect themselves and mind their business.
When people come out for u now u will be doing face like shit wey dem throw stone.
ANIMALS ALWAYS COME OUT FOR PEOPLE

1 Like

Re: Foluke Daramola: Naira Marley Should Face The Consequences Of His Actions by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 22, 2019
naijaguy123456:

How many youth from the north are being paraded as criminals by EFCC. Even the one that are terrorist are released to the emir without charge.

Splash your face on pages of newspapers but we don’t hear anything about EFCC arrest in the north of Nigeria.

F.UCK the EFCC.
ERANKO PLS RELOCATE TO MAIDUGURI
Re: Foluke Daramola: Naira Marley Should Face The Consequences Of His Actions by Giant777(m): 1:12pm On May 22, 2019
everybody shaa wan use Naira Marley blow
Re: Foluke Daramola: Naira Marley Should Face The Consequences Of His Actions by FhukaFhuka: 1:16pm On May 22, 2019
naijaguy123456:

F.UCK the EFCC.

1 Share

Re: Foluke Daramola: Naira Marley Should Face The Consequences Of His Actions by emperorlaqrin: 1:18pm On May 22, 2019
naijaguy123456:

F.UCK the EFCC.

Shey you wan injure 2pac ni?

1 Like

Re: Foluke Daramola: Naira Marley Should Face The Consequences Of His Actions by naijaguy123456(m): 1:22pm On May 22, 2019
Omo ale ponbele
Oizatobad:
ERANKO PLS RELOCATE TO MAIDUGURI
Re: Foluke Daramola: Naira Marley Should Face The Consequences Of His Actions by Davisk11(m): 1:34pm On May 22, 2019
naijaguy123456:

F.UCK the EFCC.
what do they know in north here...nothing my guy. north is just developing when it comes to technology. people that couldn't speak good English ( BA TURANCH) Mean no English, are they set of people you are expecting to be chatting with whites. I.e kano as case study
Re: Foluke Daramola: Naira Marley Should Face The Consequences Of His Actions by Nobody: 1:57pm On May 22, 2019
Op u sabi read person mind. U wan make nairamarley guys go attack this woman? She didn't say Nairamarley should face the consequences of his actions....u (op) deduced it from the statement she made. U be alakoba.

Re: Foluke Daramola: Naira Marley Should Face The Consequences Of His Actions by Nobody: 2:09pm On May 22, 2019
SPOT-ON !
Re: Foluke Daramola: Naira Marley Should Face The Consequences Of His Actions by omobaba1759: 2:35pm On May 22, 2019
All i know is that those people that support APC are the biggest FRAUD .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Blasts Ladies Calling Her Liar: "You Are Full Of Shit" / Teddy-A, Bambam And Leo With Lasisi Elenu (Photos) / Niyi Lawal Receives Christmas Gift From His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.