Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

‘FG Will Complete Onitsha-awka Road Before 2021’ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘FG Will Complete Onitsha-awka Road Before 2021’ (703 Views)

Awka Road Dualization By Gov Soludo's Administration (photos) / Sanwo-Olu: We Will Complete Red, Blue Line Train Projects As Promised / Amaechi: FG Will Complete The Lagos-Ibadan Rail Project By December (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘FG Will Complete Onitsha-awka Road Before 2021’ by Stingman: 8:41am On May 22, 2019
The federal government has vowed to complete the abandoned Onitsha -Awka end of the expressway before 2021.

Four Kilometres out of the 18 had already been completed on the expressway, while the Minister also declared that the entire project would be completed on or before date

Fashola, who was represented by the Director, Highways in the Federal Ministry of Works, Engr. Yemi Oguntomiyi, said he was satisfied with the progress and quality of work on the road.

He said during the last visit by the Minister on the road, the contractor promised that one lane of the road would be completed to lessen the hardships of the people, knowing the importance of the road not only to the region, but the entire country.

Also speaking, the Anambra State Controller of Works, Engr. Adeyemo Ajani, said the contract was awarded in 2015, while the contractor moved to site in 2018.

https://thenationonlineng.net/fg-will-complete-onitsha-awka-road-before-2021/
Re: ‘FG Will Complete Onitsha-awka Road Before 2021’ by Stingman: 8:43am On May 22, 2019
I thought APC propagandist said those roads are being done.

This road and 2nd Niger bridge are jinxed. Common 18 kilometers road, will take 7 years to be completed?

Who can help SE people?
Re: ‘FG Will Complete Onitsha-awka Road Before 2021’ by Stingman: 8:45am On May 22, 2019
....the Anambra State Controller of Works, Engr. Adeyemo Ajani, said the contract was awarded in 2015, while the contractor moved to site in 2018.

The story has always been the same thing. There is no money to execute the project...once it is in SE of failed Nigeria!

Where are the one Nigerians...

Re: ‘FG Will Complete Onitsha-awka Road Before 2021’ by famouscargo4u: 8:47am On May 22, 2019
Stingman:

This road and 2nd Niger bridge are jinxed. Common 18 kilometers road, will take 7 years to be completed?

Who can help SE people?

What did the south East gain from 16 years of PDP?

1 Like

Re: ‘FG Will Complete Onitsha-awka Road Before 2021’ by Stingman: 8:49am On May 22, 2019
famouscargo4u:

What did the south East gain from 16 years of PDP?

Ogbeni, we are saying the same it. Nigeria federal government doesn't like the SE people. Be it PDP or APC. It has nothing to do party politics. The young generation of Igbos born after the civil war, cannot understand this wicked marginalization.

1 Like

Re: ‘FG Will Complete Onitsha-awka Road Before 2021’ by bestgamer: 8:50am On May 22, 2019
i believe he can do it
Re: ‘FG Will Complete Onitsha-awka Road Before 2021’ by Stingman: 8:51am On May 22, 2019
bestgamer:
i believe he can do it

18 kilometers of road to be done in 6 years? Are you proud of this?
Re: ‘FG Will Complete Onitsha-awka Road Before 2021’ by bestgamer: 9:05am On May 22, 2019
Stingman:

Who can help SE people?

Relax we go do am. By the grace of God after the 70 days marathon fasting and prayer for the year 2020, God go let them hear our cry in nigeria. Lets be hopeful
Re: ‘FG Will Complete Onitsha-awka Road Before 2021’ by Stingman: 9:16am On May 22, 2019
bestgamer:

Relax we go do am. By the grace of God after the 70 days marathon fasting and prayer for the year 2020, God go let them hear our cry in nigeria. Lets be hopeful

I hope you are also having you 1000 days fasting and praying for the Miyetti Allah fulani herdsmen attack? Stop joking when serious issues are being discussed. Are the SW and northerners fasting and praying for their projects to be completed?
Re: ‘FG Will Complete Onitsha-awka Road Before 2021’ by famouscargo4u: 9:30am On May 22, 2019
Stingman:

Ogbeni, we are saying the same it. Nigeria federal government doesn't like the SE people. Be it PDP or APC. It has nothing to do party politics. The young generation of Igbos born after the civil war, cannot understand this wicked marginalization.

That is the truth! There is a conspiracy against the South East simply because they are politically naive. Even when they voted overwhelmingly for GEJ they were not treated any better. The south east is large enough to form a political party(which I think APGA represented) to have a say. I don't even know what they want. Ojukwu contested election twice and they did not vote for him. You cannot lay politics of hate and expect to be taken seriously; you hate HAusa, you hate Yoruba and you expect them to rally around you? Most people think Yoruba love the Hausa/Fulani group, No! it is because in politics, you cannot do without them. same thing, Hausa/Fulani does not love the Yoruba neither, they need them to win elections and this has been working. For me, The igbos should unanimously take a stand and strategise on their political future so as to be taken seriously.
Re: ‘FG Will Complete Onitsha-awka Road Before 2021’ by Nobody: 9:31am On May 22, 2019
18km road that you can treck under 2 hours is taking federal government 8 years to construct because the road is in the south east.

and in the north and southwest it takes the same federal government 2 weeks to construct such distance.

AND YET SOME WILL BOLDY SAY SOUTH EAST IS NOT MAGINALISED.

SO LONG AS MAJOR INJUSTICE REMAINS IN THIS COUNTRY - WE WILL NEVER MOVE FORWARD AS A NATION.

NO MAN CAN BRING THE IGBO MAN DOWN. ITS A MATER OF TIME AND EVERYBODY WILL GO THEIR OWN WAY. JUST A MATER OF TIME.
Re: ‘FG Will Complete Onitsha-awka Road Before 2021’ by Nobody: 9:35am On May 22, 2019
famouscargo4u:

[s]That is the truth! There is a conspiracy against the South East simply because they are politically naive. Even when they voted overwhelmingly for GEJ they were not treated any better. The south east is large enough to form a political party(which I think APGA represented) to have a say. I don't even know what they want. Ojukwu contested election twice and they did not vote for him. You cannot lay politics of hate and expect to be taken seriously; you hate HAusa, you hate Yoruba and you expect them to rally around you? Most people think Yoruba love the Hausa/Fulani group, No! it is because in politics, you cannot do without them. same thing, Hausa/Fulani does not love the Yoruba neither, they need them to win elections and this has been working. For me, The igbos should unanimously take a stand and strategise on their political future so as to be taken seriously.[/s]

SHUT YOUR STINKING EWEDU GUTTER SMELLING MOUTH!

YOU MARGINALIZED A WHOLE SECTION OF A COUNTRY BECAUSE OF THEIR POLITICAL CHOICE - WHICH THE CONSTITUTION MADE IT CLEAR THAT EVERY MAN HAS A RIGHT TO HIS POLITICAL CHOICE!

IF WE ARE ALL FORCED TO ACCEPT A POLITICAL CHOICE THEN WHERE IS THE DEMOCRACY??

BLOODY ILLITERATE!
Re: ‘FG Will Complete Onitsha-awka Road Before 2021’ by bestgamer: 9:42am On May 22, 2019
Stingman:

I hope you are also having you 1000 days fasting and praying for the Miyetti Allah fulani herdsmen attack? Stop joking when serious issues are being discussed. Are the SW and northerners fasting and praying for their projects to be completed?

dont make it look like a sectional thing. it is all round the geopolitical regions. its either you join us in the fasting and prayer or you pack your things and move to the state. we dont want sombori who cant fast of pray in nigeria
Re: ‘FG Will Complete Onitsha-awka Road Before 2021’ by bestgamer: 9:47am On May 22, 2019
obiekunie1:

SHUT YOUR STINKING EWEDU GUTTER SMELLING MOUTH!

YOU MARGINALIZED A WHOLE SECTION OF A COUNTRY BECAUSE OF THEIR POLITICAL CHOICE - WHICH THE CONSTITUTION MADE IT CLEAR THAT EVERY MAN HAS A RIGHT TO HIS POLITICAL CHOICE!

IF WE ARE ALL FORCED TO ACCEPT A POLITICAL CHOICE THEN WHERE IS THE DEMOCRACY??

BLOODY ILLITERATE!

bro abeg no vex. ewedu sweet well well, especially if you combine am with amala dudu ( black amala), you go know say heaven is real. However, you can join us in the 70 days fasting and prayer next year (2020) for nigeria ( may God keeps us alive). Thanks for joining.
Re: ‘FG Will Complete Onitsha-awka Road Before 2021’ by Nobody: 9:54am On May 22, 2019
bestgamer:

bro abeg no vex. ewedu sweet well well, especially if you combine am with amala dudu ( black amala), you go know say heaven is real. However, you can join us in the 70 days fasting and prayer next year (2020) for nigeria ( may God keeps us alive). Thanks for joining.

YEYE GUY! cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: ‘FG Will Complete Onitsha-awka Road Before 2021’ by Stingman: 9:54am On May 22, 2019
bestgamer:

dont make it look like a sectional thing. it is all round the geopolitical regions. its either you join us in the fasting and prayer or you pack your things and move to the state. we dont want sombori who cant fast of pray in nigeria

hahaha!! Nigeria...and its poor failed citizens...

Re: ‘FG Will Complete Onitsha-awka Road Before 2021’ by bestgamer: 10:24am On May 22, 2019
Stingman:

hahaha!! Nigeria...and its poor failed citizens...

thanks for hailing us

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Zamfara: Sober Mood In APC, NWC In Emergency Meeting / I Was Approached To Join In Destroying Tinubu —el-rufai / Nigeria Was Not This Terrible Under PDP Government –Babatope

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.