Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Attack And Injure A Man In Benue (Graphic Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Attack And Injure A Man In Benue (Graphic Photos) (15902 Views)

Prostitutes Go Wild In Ondo, Beat Up Customer And Injure A Peacemaker (Photo) / Robbers Disguised As Security Men Injure A Student As He Cries Out (Photo) / Stella Doosuur Mnda Raped To Death In Benue. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulani Herdsmen Attack And Injure A Man In Benue (Graphic Photos) by stephenduru: 8:52am On May 22, 2019
Fulani herdsmen yesterday attacked a man Mkeghter Toryem Jootar in Benue State.The victim is currently receiving treatment at N k s t Hospital Anyiin.

See more photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/05/fulani-herdsmen-attack-and-injure-man.html

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack And Injure A Man In Benue (Graphic Photos) by gidgiddy: 8:58am On May 22, 2019
The armed killer herdsmen that are slaughtering people are just common criminals, the real terrorists we should be concerned about are unarmed IPOB who killed nobody~ Federal Government

23 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack And Injure A Man In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Homeboiy: 9:03am On May 22, 2019
How are we sure its fulanis that attacked him?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack And Injure A Man In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Davash222(m): 9:10am On May 22, 2019
Could this be hospital

Giant of Africa indeed!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack And Injure A Man In Benue (Graphic Photos) by orisa37: 9:57am On May 22, 2019
Armed Herdsmen, IPOB and the Government that allows them to thrive, are all common criminals and unpatriotic.
The Government is particularly irresponsible and ignorant 'cos, it does not know that, "it is an inalienable patent right of a constitutional state to be fully autonomous in all issues of Policing, Resourcing and Electioneering policies".

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack And Injure A Man In Benue (Graphic Photos) by LuciferQuran: 10:01am On May 22, 2019
A kinsman of Felix Terungwa Dav AKA has been mercilessly butchered but he will soon appear here with his monotonous comments in support of the Chief Executive Almajiri and his blood-guzzling brethren.

I don't need a Seer to tell me his IQ score cannot exceed his age.

*spits angry

18 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack And Injure A Man In Benue (Graphic Photos) by BlackfireX: 10:55am On May 22, 2019
They were just playing with him na...

If they wanted to kill him, you will see there artwork.

Leave Fulani herdsmen alone
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack And Injure A Man In Benue (Graphic Photos) by momodub: 11:55am On May 22, 2019
Not again
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack And Injure A Man In Benue (Graphic Photos) by joylegacie7(f): 11:55am On May 22, 2019
Davash222:
Could this be hospital

Giant of Africa indeed!!

i swear am still wondering angry angry angry angry angry angry angry[/color][color=#990000]

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack And Injure A Man In Benue (Graphic Photos) by kaen1317: 11:57am On May 22, 2019
Sweep it under the carpet as usual. Meanwhile Ipob are terrorists

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack And Injure A Man In Benue (Graphic Photos) by arantess: 11:57am On May 22, 2019
LuciferQuran:
A kinsman of Felix Terungwa Dav AKA has been mercilessly butchered but he will soon appear here with his monotonous comments in support of the Chief Executive Almajiri and his blood-suckling brethren.

I don't need a Seer to tell me his IQ score cannot exceed his age. By

*spits angry
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack And Injure A Man In Benue (Graphic Photos) by 001spice: 11:58am On May 22, 2019
Homeboiy:
How are we sure its fulanis that attacked him?
how am i sure u can read

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack And Injure A Man In Benue (Graphic Photos) by CodeTemplar: 11:59am On May 22, 2019
orisa37:
Armed Herdsmen, IPOB and the Government that allows them to thrive, are all common criminals and unpatriotic.
The Government is particularly irresponsible and ignorant 'cos, it does not know that, "it is an inalienable patent right of a constitutional state to be fully autonomous in all issues of Policing, Resourcing and Electioneering policies".
Stop beat about the bush.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack And Injure A Man In Benue (Graphic Photos) by CodeTemplar: 12:00pm On May 22, 2019
LuciferQuran:
A kinsman of Felix Terungwa Dav AKA has been mercilessly butchered but he will soon appear here with his monotonous comments in support of the Chief Executive Almajiri and his blood-guzzling brethren.

I don't need a Seer to tell me his IQ score cannot exceed his age.

*spits angry
MannaBBQ has been advertising for years on here with no contact address and the mods even favour topics where he comments trash in favour of APC and Buhari.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack And Injure A Man In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Timbers(m): 12:01pm On May 22, 2019
I've always told myself that the moment I see a chance to leave this country I will.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack And Injure A Man In Benue (Graphic Photos) by expert234: 12:02pm On May 22, 2019
May Fulani herdsmen locate the family of the bastard in this picture and wipe out his entirely family. May he live the rest if his life in bitterness and agony for being on the side of wickedness.
Felix Terungwa, you and your family will never be spared from herdsmen's destruction.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack And Injure A Man In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Umartins1(m): 12:03pm On May 22, 2019
God heal our land

Please, help me subscribe to my Youtube channel with the link below. I am the one posting most of the lyrics videos you see on NL front page. Please, I need 1k subscribers to be approved and time is running out. Still on 900+

www.youtube.com/snitrammedia

I appreciate those that helped me to subscribe yesterday, I have now moved from 800+ to 900+. Thank you all. Please, help me drive it to 1k and beyond
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack And Injure A Man In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:04pm On May 22, 2019
Davash222:
Could this be hospital
Giant of Africa indeed!!
Nooooo
It’s a RANCH
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack And Injure A Man In Benue (Graphic Photos) by illiteratepmb: 12:07pm On May 22, 2019
They should pay these people more money to stop killing people nah tongue
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack And Injure A Man In Benue (Graphic Photos) by kingofboiz(m): 12:15pm On May 22, 2019
Nah wa ooooh.

What is our country turning to ?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack And Injure A Man In Benue (Graphic Photos) by SarkinYarki: 12:17pm On May 22, 2019
they should expect more now that the govt has revoked all law abiding gun ownership

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Arrest Man Who Stole A Phone In Church In Ogun (Photo) / I Participated In Robbery Not Kidnapping – Undergraduate / 27-year-Old Man Arrested In Umuahia Over Alleged Neighbour’s Murder (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.