Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,218 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

What Happens To The Properties Of Yahooboys Seized By EFCC? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Happens To The Properties Of Yahooboys Seized By EFCC? (721 Views)

General Maude Aminun-Kano's Properties Seized By EFCC (Photos) / The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar / Properties Of Stella Udogwu, Former Accountant General Of Imo State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happens To The Properties Of Yahooboys Seized By EFCC? by Nobody: 9:58am On May 22, 2019
This matter just dey bother me since. The monies, cars, houses, buildings, properties of yahooboys purloined by the EFCC, SARS and other security outfit what ever happens to it?

Are they shared by top members of the EFCC? Is it shared by the cabal? Are the proceeds sold and given to the poor? Where does the monies end up? Is it used to boost our economy?

Abeg, who know make he tell me. These are matters that keep me up at night.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: What Happens To The Properties Of Yahooboys Seized By EFCC? by teamwilly(m): 10:04am On May 22, 2019
Property Is auctioned and proceeds goes straight to FG.
Re: What Happens To The Properties Of Yahooboys Seized By EFCC? by Nobody: 10:12am On May 22, 2019
teamwilly:
Property Is auctioned and proceeds goes straight to FG.

Is the auctioning made public or is it for a select few?
Re: What Happens To The Properties Of Yahooboys Seized By EFCC? by Davash222(m): 10:19am On May 22, 2019
Magu and co loot the properties. That's their own dividends of democracy.
Re: What Happens To The Properties Of Yahooboys Seized By EFCC? by Aonkuuse(m): 10:19am On May 22, 2019
DDeliverer:

Is the auctioning made public or is it for a select few?
please I think you have your rights if you go to EFCC office and ask. I think there is no EFCC public relation officer here
Re: What Happens To The Properties Of Yahooboys Seized By EFCC? by Nobody: 10:36am On May 22, 2019
Aonkuuse:
please I think you have your rights if you go to EFCC office and ask. I think there is no EFCC public relation officer here

How can you say that a forum that parades millions of Nigerians have no single EFCC public relation officer or atleast one person that has the answer to this simple question..how?

Mynd44. Frontpage biko.
Re: What Happens To The Properties Of Yahooboys Seized By EFCC? by dukie25: 10:45am On May 22, 2019
What Happens To The Properties Of Yahooboys Seized By EFCC?

The simple answer is, it gets shared by the same EFCC.

2 Likes

Re: What Happens To The Properties Of Yahooboys Seized By EFCC? by Nobody: 11:07am On May 22, 2019
dukie25:
What Happens To The Properties Of Yahooboys Seized By EFCC?

The simple answer is, it gets shared by the same EFCC.

But e no make sense na..
Re: What Happens To The Properties Of Yahooboys Seized By EFCC? by Sunofgod(m): 11:12am On May 22, 2019
They get embezzled by the EFCC...
Re: What Happens To The Properties Of Yahooboys Seized By EFCC? by chriskosherbal(m): 11:15am On May 22, 2019
Sunofgod:
They get embezzled by the EFCC...
hmmm strong words .
Re: What Happens To The Properties Of Yahooboys Seized By EFCC? by BuhariAdvocate: 11:26am On May 22, 2019
grin hardly you will meet sane people on this nairaland and that preventing the personality to join nairaland.what Even I know 2 influential people on here and anytime they talk truth these useless Igbos always attacking them.
DDeliverer:

How can you say that a forum that parades millions of Nigerians have no single EFCC public relation officer or atleast one person that has the answer to this simple question..how?

Mynd44. Frontpage biko.
Re: What Happens To The Properties Of Yahooboys Seized By EFCC? by BuhariAdvocate: 11:28am On May 22, 2019
I think those properties were share btw judges and efcc. But in other country it's a different case either the properties burn or leave for the accuse person.
Re: What Happens To The Properties Of Yahooboys Seized By EFCC? by Nobody: 11:46am On May 22, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
I think those properties were share btw judges and efcc. But in other country it's a different case either the properties burn or leave for the accuse person.

Hypothetically speaking, i scam a white woman of $10,000USD. EFCC arrests me and collects the money. This money is next shared between the EFCC chairman and the judge? Does that make any sense? That's wrong na.

Burning the cash is equally wrong. What fuckery.
Leaving it for the accused person after he or she has done some time makes even more sense..
Re: What Happens To The Properties Of Yahooboys Seized By EFCC? by MadamExcellency: 11:52am On May 22, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
grin hardly you will meet sane people on this nairaland and that preventing the personality to join nairaland.what Even I know 2 influential people on here and anytime they talk truth these useless Igbos always attacking them.

Stop being stupid, IPBO is a nemesis you fear most.

Have you seem me talking rubbish or engaged in tribal and religious nuisances taking root on Nairaland?

(1) (Reply)

Total Collapse Of National Grid - EKEDC / Tinubu Calls For Revolution In 2014 - Saharareporters / Edo To Divest 50% Of State’s Equity In Azura Power, Reinvest Proceeds In Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.