Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,359 members, 7,954,465 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:33 PM

Huawei: ARM Memo Tells Staff To Stop Working With China’s Tech Giant - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Huawei: ARM Memo Tells Staff To Stop Working With China’s Tech Giant (20879 Views)

ARM Pensions Issues Statement On Sexual Assault Allegation Involving Employees / Fuel, Naira Crisis: Banks Direct Staff To Dress Down / How Nigeria Will Benefit From Currency Swap Deal With China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Huawei: ARM Memo Tells Staff To Stop Working With China’s Tech Giant by Kingspin(m): 5:24pm On May 22, 2019
Dottore:
ARM was made prominent by virtually massive patronage from Chinese companies and believe me the Chinese understand the Tru meaning of Necessity is the mother of invention.

Google just shot itself in the leg and this is the beginning of the end. They have just "informed" not only Huawei but the entire China and licensed them to find an alternative.

Apart from China having their indegenous human resources who can effectively handle both written and spoken English, it will only take them an effort to employ less than 100 English scholars even Britons to work as content writers in creating an independent OS. If you have been to China you will better appreciate their prowess. They don't even have to work very hard. They already have Google Android source codes and Templates so they only need to plagiarize and customize to suit whatever they want.

Chinese phone manufacturers have rendered premium western phone makers into oblivion now. Where are the great names in the likes of BlackBerry, Motorola, Ericsson, Siemens, Kyocera, Olivetti, BenQ, Grundig, Nokia to mention but a few.

Even in personal computer where are the great names like IBM, Packard Bell, Acorn, Gateway, Magnavox to mention but a few. Even the great HP and Dell are struggling for survival. Do you know that already China has its own version of FACEBOOK, YOUTUBE, SEARCH ENGINES, MAP, CHAT APPS and other western premium sites and apps. The US just gave China a license to rubbish my precious Google and believe me in less than 3 years Google will be begging for merger with a Chinese company.
To reduce the rate of copying and over copying, stealing creativity from foreign thats is why US is stepping in due they should have come in early.... First China should open their economy. China want to do biz with the world but don't want the world to do biz with them. The main reason i love what Trump is doing. I hope other nations join

1 Like

Re: Huawei: ARM Memo Tells Staff To Stop Working With China’s Tech Giant by Nobody: 5:30pm On May 22, 2019
cr7lomo:

grin grin grin..... So u are among all those fake asses as predicted

It always fascinates me whenever I come across idiots like you on the internet. The likes of you are deluded enough to see America as the be-all-that-ends-all, y'all couldn't be more wrong. I know it's much harder in that_shithole you call home, but America ain't all rosy, okay? I live there, so I should know.

2 Likes

Re: Huawei: ARM Memo Tells Staff To Stop Working With China’s Tech Giant by Topmaike007(m): 5:30pm On May 22, 2019
Dottore:
ARM was made prominent by virtually massive patronage from Chinese companies and believe me the Chinese understand the Tru meaning of Necessity is the mother of invention.

Google just shot itself in the leg and this is the beginning of the end. They have just "informed" not only Huawei but the entire China and licensed them to find an alternative.

Apart from China having their indegenous human resources who can effectively handle both written and spoken English, it will only take them an effort to employ less than 100 English scholars even Britons to work as content writers in creating an independent OS. If you have been to China you will better appreciate their prowess. They don't even have to work very hard. They already have Google Android source codes and Templates so they only need to plagiarize and customize to suit whatever they want.

Chinese phone manufacturers have rendered premium western phone makers into oblivion now. Where are the great names in the likes of BlackBerry, Motorola, Ericsson, Siemens, Kyocera, Olivetti, BenQ, Grundig, Nokia to mention but a few.

Even in personal computer where are the great names like IBM, Packard Bell, Acorn, Gateway, Magnavox to mention but a few. Even the great HP and Dell are struggling for survival. Do you know that already China has its own version of FACEBOOK, YOUTUBE, SEARCH ENGINES, MAP, CHAT APPS and other western premium sites and apps. The US just gave China a license to rubbish my precious Google and believe me in less than 3 years Google will be begging for merger with a Chinese company.
just like daimond bank
Re: Huawei: ARM Memo Tells Staff To Stop Working With China’s Tech Giant by Topmaike007(m): 5:39pm On May 22, 2019
cr7lomo:
All u giving China and Chinese firms hope are just totally ignorant... America made China and America can destroy China ... U guys don't know the power of America... USSR tried it and crumbled, Hitler knew how powerful America was and dint even venture his war towards them, but still on still , na America shot am down... Japan, Asian former biggest economy, na America park them...south Korea knows the power of America, so as all European countries...China still de learn , they are not smart challenging USA ... Learn from Russia
nothing is special about that useless country just wait and see what happens after their government will give order to all Chinese firm and start using indigenous Os alot of Africans don't have choice than to buy it because Samsung, LG iPhone don't produce cheap phones and with this Android will loose value

2 Likes

Re: Huawei: ARM Memo Tells Staff To Stop Working With China’s Tech Giant by Topmaike007(m): 5:43pm On May 22, 2019
Xisnin:

You don't know jack about technology.
Anyone with a few million dollars can develop an OS.
There are even free open source mobile OS available on the internet.
The real question is who would buy the phones aside family members?
if Chinese government should ban all Chinese firms to stop using Android on their tech believe me Android is gone, Even I and you will use the new OS

1 Like

Re: Huawei: ARM Memo Tells Staff To Stop Working With China’s Tech Giant by Topmaike007(m): 5:48pm On May 22, 2019
tolexy007:

when China ban Facebook, WhatsApp, twitter etc y u guys no complain
so you believe all those platform you put up there when WhatsApp was hacked Last week do you know your Data that has gone? Facebook was down for almost 3 hours do you know our information that they have tampered with?apart from Nairaland na telegram be my next destination at least I am safe

2 Likes

Re: Huawei: ARM Memo Tells Staff To Stop Working With China’s Tech Giant by realoscar84(m): 5:49pm On May 22, 2019
The issue among others which U.S. President have with huawei and indirectly China is the fear that Huawei 5G is capable of compromising its national security. American believe Huawei has ties with the chinese government and they believe in the possibility that China has built a backdoor in the Huawei 5G network to use to eavesdrop and sabotage U.S. national security infrastructures.

1 Like

Re: Huawei: ARM Memo Tells Staff To Stop Working With China’s Tech Giant by kroger: 6:18pm On May 22, 2019
Topmaike007:
nothing is special about that useless country just wait and see what happens after their government will give order to all Chinese firm and start using indigenous Os alot of Africans don't have choice than to buy it because Samsung, LG iPhone don't produce cheap phones and with this Android will loose value

Yeah Africans dont have a choice cos we are intellectually inept .. Smh
Re: Huawei: ARM Memo Tells Staff To Stop Working With China’s Tech Giant by KarlWhyte(m): 6:18pm On May 22, 2019
Gerolamo:

America didn't defeat Hitler... the red army did that

My point exactly....
Re: Huawei: ARM Memo Tells Staff To Stop Working With China’s Tech Giant by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:21pm On May 22, 2019
Goahead:
You can't undermine the United States and walk free. They shot themselves on the leg by shipping American technology to Iran.
What an extremely myopic idea of what the problem is.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Huawei: ARM Memo Tells Staff To Stop Working With China’s Tech Giant by Nobody: 7:39pm On May 22, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:

Where did you get this fake data from

You can call it fake may be cos u ain't exposed.
Do u know weibo?I am pretty sure u know Nat.

See below

https://www.whatsonweibo.com/top-10-most-popular-smartphone-brands-and-models-in-china-summer-2018/?print=print

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Huawei: ARM Memo Tells Staff To Stop Working With China’s Tech Giant by ayomanystar(m): 8:01pm On May 22, 2019
Exchange your PayPal funds @ N340/$ directly into you naija account.

*Terms and conditions apply*

Chat me up on WhatsApp via=> https:///2347031050527
Re: Huawei: ARM Memo Tells Staff To Stop Working With China’s Tech Giant by Xisnin(m): 8:21pm On May 22, 2019
Topmaike007:
if Chinese government should ban all Chinese firms to stop using Android on their tech believe me Android is gone, Even I and you will use the new OS
There is no reason to believe you.
If you follow geopolitics well, you will realize that you cannot order an economy.
Why did you think windows phone did not rise?
Why is facebook still dominating the social space despite the fact that anyone can buy Facebook's
the complete code for less than a $100?

There is a reason that Apple still can beat Microsoft office despite spending millions of dollars on
research and development.

Contrary to what the media tell you, tech companies survive because of business, not because
of tech that can be copied or cloned.

Nobody will use Chinese made OS outside China because it will be largely useless safe for non-internet
savvy populace.

If it was that easy to order an economy around, Chinese smartphones won't bother with Android in the
first place since they can create their own clone and install.
Re: Huawei: ARM Memo Tells Staff To Stop Working With China’s Tech Giant by ncoolsome(m): 8:33pm On May 22, 2019
Xisnin:

You don't know jack about technology.
Anyone with a few million dollars can develop an OS.
There are even free open source mobile OS available on the internet.
The real question is who would buy the phones aside family members?

Whats the population of China??ur ans tells u who wld buy the phones...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Huawei: ARM Memo Tells Staff To Stop Working With China’s Tech Giant by savcy(m): 8:48pm On May 22, 2019
Kinikini:
You wait to see. Chinese are very smart. They will survive US onslaught and the US will pay dearly for it. When power is used with such arrogance as Trump has been going about it, adversaries unite, dig deep and bring out the best in them yet to be seen. The US is doing these to retain the technology gap between it and China but the naked and arrogant way it has gone about doing this will hurt the US. No empire has reigned forever, and the US will not be an exception. We hope that the war will be won without a resort to an arms conflict.

in terms

Arrogance and pride have always been at the very root of every collapsed empire.
Re: Huawei: ARM Memo Tells Staff To Stop Working With China’s Tech Giant by gcof(m): 8:49pm On May 22, 2019
Dottore:

you forgot to mention that WhatsApp is nearly useless in China. It is difficult for 300million people to compete againt 1.4billion people. America can’t stop China’s rise, they can only slow it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Huawei: ARM Memo Tells Staff To Stop Working With China’s Tech Giant by maasoap(m): 9:06pm On May 22, 2019
blowjohn:

There phones are built in such a way that it can send private information to any government of choice.

That's a big fat lie, wrong insinuation which had been debunked by several countries. UK even cautioned USA concerning this alleged security threat that it doesn't exist. Do you know how many companies that have requested for the Huawei 5G technology in America and Europe? Just Google it, those companies are not fools. The problem emanates from the trade war between China and USA, simple as ABC

1 Like

Re: Huawei: ARM Memo Tells Staff To Stop Working With China’s Tech Giant by Nobody: 3:06pm On May 23, 2019
maasoap:

That's a big fat lie, wrong insinuation which had been debunked by several countries. UK even cautioned USA concerning this alleged security threat that it doesn't exist. Do you how many companies that have requested for the Huawei 5G technology in America and Europe? Just Google it, those companies are not fools. The problem emanates from the trade war between China and USA, simple as ABC

The "threat" also got debunked in Germany. We all know what's happening here
Re: Huawei: ARM Memo Tells Staff To Stop Working With China’s Tech Giant by charlsecy(m): 6:05pm On May 23, 2019
decub:
Chinese OS that can compete with Google, Apple, Windows loading...
Ok. But why couldn't BlackBerry, Symbian and Windows Mobile compete with iOS and Android?

decub:
I watched Huawei CEO talk and I can tell you, the confidence all over him means they have been pushed towards independence.
If anything, were you expecting him to express frustration on international media?
Re: Huawei: ARM Memo Tells Staff To Stop Working With China’s Tech Giant by decub: 6:35pm On May 23, 2019
charlsecy:
Ok. But why couldn't BlackBerry, Symbian and Windows Mobile compete with iOS and Android?

If anything, were you expecting him to express frustration on international media?

The question should be, has Windows that you mentioned stopped dominating the computer world? And the same way the once indispensable Blackberry reigned for 9 years before Android displaced it is how any King of the jungle can be dethroned if his position troubles the peace of other inhabitants. Remember necessity is the mother of invention.

On your next question; no, but the same way Samsung gives Apple a run for their money, Chinese tech is giving US sleepless nights. The announcement of the 5G Huawei mate is the bubble. Trump is just playing a disarming politics which will encourage China to do more.

1 Like

Re: Huawei: ARM Memo Tells Staff To Stop Working With China’s Tech Giant by timesup234: 9:39am On May 24, 2019
So where are those American noisemakers posting bulllshit here? I hope you are all following the news now. America will make all the noise and China will win in silent. Americans naturally are loudmouthed, they can only bully third world countries. Where is the wall? What is the outcome of operation “Fire and Fury” against North Korea? What happens to “Assad must go”? Is Guaido the interim President of Venezuela or of USA? America is China's biitttch. China won the first half of the battle without even saying a single word.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/us-stock-futures-rise-on-signs-trump-administration-could-soften-huawei-stance-2019-05-24?mod=mw_theo_homepage
Re: Huawei: ARM Memo Tells Staff To Stop Working With China’s Tech Giant by Blastedholligan: 10:25pm On May 26, 2019
The Chinese will come out of these alive.

2 Likes

Re: Huawei: ARM Memo Tells Staff To Stop Working With China’s Tech Giant by tck2000(m): 1:37am On Aug 31, 2019
x-ra

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Says Power Generation Hits All-Time High At 4,600MW / Dubai Company Buys N48bn Stake In Dangote Cement / Dangote: Nigeria Will Start Exporting Rice Soon

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.