Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,326 members, 7,836,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Alison-madueke To Be Arraigned On 3rd Of October - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alison-madueke To Be Arraigned On 3rd Of October (20157 Views)

Alison Madueke Autobiography: ‘Riding The Storms With God In My Sails’ / Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry, Gold Iphone Forfeited To FG / Nigerian Man Spotted Diezani Alison-Madueke Walking Alone In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alison-madueke To Be Arraigned On 3rd Of October by Praktikals(m): 3:18pm On May 22, 2019
kaen1317:
Arraignment of Diezani while we turn a blind eye and purify party members and defectors.
If its that simple, why hasnt Diezani decamped. You guys are too myopic
Re: Alison-madueke To Be Arraigned On 3rd Of October by seguno2: 3:20pm On May 22, 2019
pearcy:
Please my people, help a starving brother. I have been pleading for help since 2 days now. I'm a student who returned to school last week because of the prospects of exams starting on Tuesday and also because I was opportuned to enter a free ride. my family isn't bouyant enough and my dad has severe high BP that's why I had to find my way so as not to make him to start thinking about where to get money to give me. I haven't eaten a decent food since I got back and am starving.

I am soliciting for help from well meaning people who will be touched enough to hear my plight and have mercy. I am not asking for much, no matter how little, it will go a long way. God bless you all

601 6251 952
Fidelity Bank.

What happened to your hands and legs
Find something worthwhile to do to earn money and stop doing executive begging of fine bara.

1 Like

Re: Alison-madueke To Be Arraigned On 3rd Of October by bluefilm: 3:41pm On May 22, 2019
Na another round of fake cancer for am.

So many of our public officers can act very well.

I no sabi who act pass among olisa metuh, deeno and fayose.

Diezani own na international actress im be.

1 Like

Re: Alison-madueke To Be Arraigned On 3rd Of October by AngelicBeing: 3:42pm On May 22, 2019
erico2k2:

Unu nor dey tire??
Lol, the woman is enjoying British break fast and bacon in London cheesy

1 Like

Re: Alison-madueke To Be Arraigned On 3rd Of October by erico2k2(m): 3:46pm On May 22, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Lol, the woman is enjoying British break fast and bacon in London cheesy
Me sef tire, I don't know how they are going to try her when she is in London eating mama Charlie food grin grin grin grin
The last time I checked she offered to come to 9ja EFC says she was trying to dodge justice in the Uk grin grin grin
Re: Alison-madueke To Be Arraigned On 3rd Of October by erico2k2(m): 3:48pm On May 22, 2019
Champneys:
Tried in absentia... Watching closely!
which trial i n absentia, have you forgotten she offered to come to Nigeria to clear her name and the FG said NO??
Re: Alison-madueke To Be Arraigned On 3rd Of October by AngelicBeing: 3:53pm On May 22, 2019
erico2k2:

Me sef tire, I don't know how they are going to try her when she is in London eating mama Charlie food grin grin grin grin
The last time I checked she offered to come to 9ja EFC says she was trying to dodge justice in the Uk grin grin grin
Mark my words down, that woman will not step her foot into Nigeria, except the British government agrees to extradite her, I think by now she already has a good attorney to stop her from been extradited to Nigeria, the attorney will slug it out in British courts to halt the move, she has enough Benjamins to play around with, the woman is fúçkiñg rich, the best way to steal in Nigeria is to loot millions of dollars or billions of naira and you use 10 percent to fight the case while you sleep in your cosy bed with champagne in the western world, case closed cheesy
Re: Alison-madueke To Be Arraigned On 3rd Of October by seyithug(m): 4:01pm On May 22, 2019
So, after 4 years, the EFCC has NOTHING on Diezani, other than receiving/giving gratifications?
I thought they said she stole more than $20 billion, as minister of petroleum? All propaganda?
E no go better for propaganda-mongering Naija politricktians. Amen.
Re: Alison-madueke To Be Arraigned On 3rd Of October by Ewedegubbler: 4:03pm On May 22, 2019
pearcy:
Please my people, help a starving brother. I have been pleading for help since 2 days now. I'm a student who returned to school last week because of the prospects of exams starting on Tuesday and also because I was opportuned to enter a free ride. my family isn't bouyant enough and my dad has severe high BP that's why I had to find my way so as not to make him to start thinking about where to get money to give me. I haven't eaten a decent food since I got back and am starving.

I am soliciting for help from well meaning people who will be touched enough to hear my plight and have mercy. I am not asking for much, no matter how little, it will go a long way. God bless you all

601 6251 952
Fidelity Bank.

abeg Nothing bad in starving to Death.. No be you go be the first or the last...

1 Like

Re: Alison-madueke To Be Arraigned On 3rd Of October by projectNDPRA: 4:04pm On May 22, 2019
Re: Alison-madueke To Be Arraigned On 3rd Of October by Chinashopping84: 4:14pm On May 22, 2019
She might fall sick again...that's all they do.OUK is back.stupid politicians using the masses to play game.
Re: Alison-madueke To Be Arraigned On 3rd Of October by sapientia(m): 4:30pm On May 22, 2019
Prosecute this woman or

Change your distraction format.

APC have better news to distract us from their incompetency.
Re: Alison-madueke To Be Arraigned On 3rd Of October by FhukaFhuka: 4:31pm On May 22, 2019
grin

Re: Alison-madueke To Be Arraigned On 3rd Of October by erico2k2(m): 4:32pm On May 22, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Mark my words down, that woman will not step her foot into Nigeria, except the British government agrees to extradite her, I think by now she already has a good attorney to stop her from been extradited to Nigeria, the attorney will slug it out in British courts to halt the move, she has enough Benjamins to play around with, the woman is fúçkiñg rich, the best way to steal in Nigeria is to loot millions of dollars or billions of naira and you use 10 percent to fight the case while you sleep in your cosy bed with champagne in the western world, case closed cheesy
DO you know she has no case to answer in the UKAll these news in 9ja flying up and down are just embarrassment.DO you know anything about her case in the UK?
Re: Alison-madueke To Be Arraigned On 3rd Of October by AngelicBeing: 5:01pm On May 22, 2019
erico2k2:

DO you know she has no case to answer in the UKAll these news in 9ja flying up and down are just embarrassment.DO you know anything about her case in the UK?
Lol, we are saying the same thing, the woman is enjoying British steaks well cooked and a bottle of black label Johnny walker, Nigeria is a joke of a country, Buhari your president has been visiting the UK all the time, a simple discussion with the British Prime Minister in collaboration with the relevant agencies in England with concrete evidence from Nigeria will be enough to bring the woman back but as it stands now, it is the more you see the less you understand, EFCC and Buhari should fúçk off jare grin
Re: Alison-madueke To Be Arraigned On 3rd Of October by BruncleZuma: 5:03pm On May 22, 2019
BetNaija EFCC, I think dem been tell us of 3 weeks ultimatum one time like that?
Re: Alison-madueke To Be Arraigned On 3rd Of October by desmond2pk: 5:04pm On May 22, 2019
So they finally found some one to claim that she gave deziani properties?
Okay.

1 Like

Re: Alison-madueke To Be Arraigned On 3rd Of October by bizhop01: 5:29pm On May 22, 2019
The woman dey enjoy her self in London.
Re: Alison-madueke To Be Arraigned On 3rd Of October by Yemi7up: 5:41pm On May 22, 2019
GrowYourSales:
She has not negotiated well...this is Nigeria
Yes this is Nigeria but this is Buhari APC governing not Jona.
Re: Alison-madueke To Be Arraigned On 3rd Of October by Yemi7up: 5:43pm On May 22, 2019
GrammarNazi1:
...to be arraigned...
With so many youth supporting Naira Marley it will be difficult to believe you're for real. Scam is real.
Re: Alison-madueke To Be Arraigned On 3rd Of October by MondayOsunbor(m): 5:55pm On May 22, 2019
receiving/giving gratifications is that all EFCC have.gratification can also be what one receive or give in the other room too !

stupid set of people
Re: Alison-madueke To Be Arraigned On 3rd Of October by Titogbanski: 6:06pm On May 22, 2019
Another staged distraction.......
Re: Alison-madueke To Be Arraigned On 3rd Of October by erico2k2(m): 6:08pm On May 22, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Lol, we are saying the same thing, the woman is enjoying British steaks well cooked and a bottle of black label Johnny walker, Nigeria is a joke of a country, Buhari your president has been visiting the UK all the time, a simple discussion with the British Prime Minister in collaboration with the relevant agencies in England with concrete evidence from Nigeria will be enough to bring the woman back but as it stands now, it is the more you see the less you understand, EFCC and Buhari should fúçk off jare grin
yeah the surprising thing is that this same woman dared EFCC to pay her ticket that she was willing to come to Nigeria and EFCC plus lai Mohamed said she was trying to dodge UK justice system, we all know they found 35k pounds in cash with her at her apartment in the UK and it was taken away by the police, money was returned to her since they can't link it to proceeds of crime. These guys are jokes Jare
Re: Alison-madueke To Be Arraigned On 3rd Of October by Wetlands22: 6:23pm On May 22, 2019
kaen1317:
Arraignment of Diezani while we turn a blind eye and purify party members and defectors.
God bless you
Amaechi
Oshiomole
Tinubu
Akpabio
Timi Silva
Fashola
Uduaghan
They are all saints because they are party members
I weep for Nigeria
Re: Alison-madueke To Be Arraigned On 3rd Of October by AngelicBeing: 6:27pm On May 22, 2019
erico2k2:

yeah the surprising thing is that this same woman dared EFCC to pay her ticket that she was willing to come to Nigeria and EFCC plus lai Mohamed said she was trying to dodge UK justice system, we all know they found 35k pounds in cash with her at her apartment in the UK and it was taken away by the police, money was returned to her since they can't link it to proceeds of crime. These guys are jokes Jare
Yes oo, if I am the woman, l will not bother myself with bulshit stories, if Nigeria government has concrete proofs that she stole billions, they should gather all the evidence, contact interpol and the case will be addressed sharp sharp, but instead of doing that, Buhari and EFCC are barking daily with burukutu stories, don't get me wrong, I am not in support of criminal politicians whether in the APC, ODP, PDP, RST or whatever political parties they belong to, if she stole from the treasury of Nigeria, Nigeria should go after her with proofs, instead of all this bulshit, the woman is enjoying British pancakes and syrup with hot coffee daily.

EFCC is busy arresting area boys in Nigeria, useless politicians and useless leaders in that jungle called Nigeria, no wonder the country is dead and the current headquarters of extreme poverty in the world and the 6th most miserable country in the world, led by Buhari a Dullard and bastards called cabals grin
Re: Alison-madueke To Be Arraigned On 3rd Of October by erico2k2(m): 6:33pm On May 22, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Yes oo, if I am the woman, l will not bother myself with bulshit stories, if Nigeria government has concrete proofs that she stole billions, they should gather all the evidence, contact interpol and the case will be addressed sharp sharp, but instead of doing that, Buhari and EFCC are barking daily with burukutu stories, don't get me wrong, I am not in support of criminal politicians whether in the APC, ODP, PDP, RST or whatever political parties they belong to, if she stole from the treasury of Nigeria, Nigeria should go after her with proofs, instead of all this bulshit, the woman is enjoying British pancakes and syrup with hot coffee daily.

EFCC is busy arresting area boys in Nigeria, useless politicians and useless leaders in that jungle called Nigeria, no wonder the country is dead and the current headquarters of extreme poverty in the world and the 6th most miserable country led by Buhari a Dullard and bastards cabals grin
no mind dem Joor, chey wen GEJ deal with Ibori we get result! abi nor be same UK
Re: Alison-madueke To Be Arraigned On 3rd Of October by AngelicBeing: 6:37pm On May 22, 2019
erico2k2:

no mind dem Joor, chey wen GEJ deal with Ibori we get result! abi nor be same UK
Now you are talking, I am tired of bulshit stories from EFCC, APC is currently surrounded by looters, thieves, crooks, gangstas, robbers, and they are looting via proxies and the useless EFCC led by that idiot called magu is drinking champagne at Sheraton Abuja, anyone still trusting all this useless politicians are on a long thing, as far as I am concerned, Nigeria is beyond redemption, those who have ears should cut out grin
Re: Alison-madueke To Be Arraigned On 3rd Of October by erico2k2(m): 6:46pm On May 22, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Now you are talking, I am tired of bulshit stories from EFCC, APC is currently surrounded by looters, thieves, crooks, gangstas, robbers, and they are looting via proxies and the useless EFCC led by that idiot called magu is drinking champagne at Sheraton Abuja, anyone still trusting all this useless politicians are on a long thing, as far as I am concerned, Nigeria is beyond redemption, those who have ears should cut out grin
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soyinka, Falana, Others Lay Wreath On Abiola’s Grave / Has Power Been Restored In Your Area? / PDP Governors Vote To Zone Chairmanship To The North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.