Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,097 members, 7,863,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:27 AM

Alison-madueke To Be Arraigned On 3rd Of October - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alison-madueke To Be Arraigned On 3rd Of October (20197 Views)

Alison Madueke Autobiography: ‘Riding The Storms With God In My Sails’ / Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry, Gold Iphone Forfeited To FG / Nigerian Man Spotted Diezani Alison-Madueke Walking Alone In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alison-madueke To Be Arraigned On 3rd Of October by hassinho707(m): 6:58pm On May 22, 2019
pearcy:
Please my people, help a starving brother. I have been pleading for help since 2 days now. I'm a student who returned to school last week because of the prospects of exams starting on Tuesday and also because I was opportuned to enter a free ride. my family isn't bouyant enough and my dad has severe high BP that's why I had to find my way so as not to make him to start thinking about where to get money to give me. I haven't eaten a decent food since I got back and am starving.

I am soliciting for help from well meaning people who will be touched enough to hear my plight and have mercy. I am not asking for much, no matter how little, it will go a long way. God bless you all

601 6251 952
Fidelity Bank.
Please, help Anthony Muna Okeke
Re: Alison-madueke To Be Arraigned On 3rd Of October by Champneys: 7:31pm On May 22, 2019
erico2k2:

which trial i n absentia, have you forgotten she offered to come to Nigeria to clear her name and the FG said NO??

Well that is what is going to happen
Re: Alison-madueke To Be Arraigned On 3rd Of October by erico2k2(m): 7:40pm On May 22, 2019
Champneys:

Well that is what is going to happen

even though she offered to be there?
Re: Alison-madueke To Be Arraigned On 3rd Of October by tunjilee003: 8:29pm On May 22, 2019
this woman have been on trial for over three years,i have the feelings that she might have finish spending all her ill gotten wealth
Re: Alison-madueke To Be Arraigned On 3rd Of October by Ayasayas(m): 9:03pm On May 22, 2019
Nigeria problem is not Alison Madueke, please leave the poor woman alone.
Re: Alison-madueke To Be Arraigned On 3rd Of October by erico2k2(m): 9:18pm On May 22, 2019
tunjilee003:
this woman have been on trial for over three years,i have the feelings that she might have finish spending all her ill gotten wealth
Oga Judge, Trial where?
Re: Alison-madueke To Be Arraigned On 3rd Of October by franklyfrank: 9:22pm On May 22, 2019
amaniro:
Make dem leave this woman... Something worst than just arrest will happen to her
And murderers too
Re: Alison-madueke To Be Arraigned On 3rd Of October by tollyboy5(m): 11:49pm On May 22, 2019
wink2015:

It pained President Buhari that the British government is providing asylum for this woman that he wants to prosecute for her financial crimes against the Nigeria state.

BUT BRITAIN DO NOT GIVE A f u c k .

Nigeria is crazy to think they can bullied Britain into surrounding Deziani.

Historically speaking, the federal government is refusing to learn from history especially the past events that characterized similar repatriation bids by the previous federal government in Nigeria.

They refuse to repatriate the former transport minister under the Shagari government, Late Umaru Dikko who was given asylum in the Britain.

Britain also refuse to repatriate the former head of state, General Yakubu Gowon for his alleged role in the 1976 dimka coup and the assassination of Murtala Mohammed the then head of state.

Unlike the James Ibori case, Britain will definitely frustrate Nigeria and keep Deziani in London as long as she wants to stay there.
that is why i say if its us citizen who scam nigerians theyll protect their citizen more. religion has taking common sense away
Re: Alison-madueke To Be Arraigned On 3rd Of October by Rossikk(m): 12:23am On May 23, 2019
Ayasayas:
Nigeria problem is not Alison Madueke, please leave the poor woman alone.

She's not ''poor'' at all. Choose a better word.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

COZA: Oby Ezekwesili Queries Police Over Motive Of Invitation To Timi And Busola / Onslaught Launched Against Killer-herdsmen In South-west / EFCC To Seize Diezani’s Assets In America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.