Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,078 members, 7,814,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Sex With Prostitute: My HIV/AIDS Test And Result Experience - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Sex With Prostitute: My HIV/AIDS Test And Result Experience (92653 Views)

See My HIV Test Result!! / My HIV Journey In Nigeria Vs US (Pros And Cons) / My HIV Test Result - The Shock Of My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex With Prostitute: My HIV/AIDS Test And Result Experience by fineboynl(m): 4:38pm On May 22, 2019
I still think condum burst is not enough to contract it.
also the person viral load count as well.
people only die after knowing they have contact the virus.
Re: Sex With Prostitute: My HIV/AIDS Test And Result Experience by Ninethmare: 4:40pm On May 22, 2019
[quote author=gibiam post=78621663][/quote]

It's been four months since I went in with the said prostitute. bro don't wish me bad
Re: Sex With Prostitute: My HIV/AIDS Test And Result Experience by trapQ: 4:42pm On May 22, 2019
You can only deceive illiterates and fools with stats you pulled out of your asss.
zclass:
it is extremely difficult for a guy to contract HIV even if the girl is positive and you fvcked without condom. the chances are expressed as odds, 1 out of 100 encounters, its extremely low.
HIV is prevalent amongst gays and promiscuous girls.
you guys should not be afraid to fvck there's nothing there, besides nothing is as sweet as that, especially when you apply oil based lubricant I swear it feels like raw.
water based lub is bullshit it feels too loosed

1 Like

Re: Sex With Prostitute: My HIV/AIDS Test And Result Experience by Altern8(m): 4:42pm On May 22, 2019
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
I wish it was positive

idiot fucklicant

dirty fool

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
He offend you before?
Re: Sex With Prostitute: My HIV/AIDS Test And Result Experience by JeffreyJames(m): 4:43pm On May 22, 2019
But una know say Las las no be only through Oblorblor person dey get HIV sha? undecided
Re: Sex With Prostitute: My HIV/AIDS Test And Result Experience by Akanoomobowale(m): 4:43pm On May 22, 2019
IamSoProlific:

Wetin come be bad thing again....

Care to share
av you ever go write MSc exam while you were an undergraduate and ur friend you went together got caught taken to the school cell went to go check him...left him dere......went for the second paper 3hrs later.....bro that my friend was rusticated funny enough we were in our final first semester.
Re: Sex With Prostitute: My HIV/AIDS Test And Result Experience by trapQ: 4:45pm On May 22, 2019
So you're telling us you're a dog?
Olajah81:
I Bleep anything fuckable
Suck d suckable..
But still waxing strong since.
I started all diz wacko-jacko of babes since l left secondary skool, continue till my days in university.
Up till now my wife still no trust me.
Am really addicted to PUSSY.
Re: Sex With Prostitute: My HIV/AIDS Test And Result Experience by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 22, 2019
candlewax:

plot twist, recheck in 6months
Six months from now is even too much. I was about telling him to recheck by early July because from January to May is only 5 months so it hasn't gotten past the window period yet.

OP, try again in July and be triple sure.
Re: Sex With Prostitute: My HIV/AIDS Test And Result Experience by jibrilELsudan: 4:47pm On May 22, 2019
WELL FORTUNATELY FOR YOU, IT TAKES 6 MONTHS FOR HIV TO MANIFEST ITSELF. SO GO DO A TEST AFTER 6 MONTHS TO KNOW IF YOU ARE SAFE.

CONTRARY TO IGNORANT BELIEF, HIV DOESN'T JUST MANIFEST IT'S SYMPTOMS RIGHT AWAY EVEN IF YOU GET INFECTED BY AN AIDS PATIENT.

THERE ARE LOTS OF PEOPLE WHO ARE CARRYING THE VIRUS AND DON'T EVEN KNOW. IN SOME PEOPLE IT TAKES DECADES FOR IT TO MANIFEST.

SO DON'T CELEBRATE YET. YOU MAY HAVE HIV ALREADY.

HIV ISN'T A DEATH SENTENCE.

Re: Sex With Prostitute: My HIV/AIDS Test And Result Experience by horeejah(f): 4:47pm On May 22, 2019
Is it up to 6 minutes you had the unprotected sex?
There's window period and it's happens within 6 months. I advise you repeat it before the end of the year.
Re: Sex With Prostitute: My HIV/AIDS Test And Result Experience by trapQ: 4:47pm On May 22, 2019
Which stigma are you talking about?
Did he insult +very people? Would you rather he caught the disease and was happy?
chezzy13:
How do you all want hiv+ people to feel when you post topics like this. So for them their lives don't matter or they are dead already. I've a friend who went in for brain tumor surgery yesterday in Brazil and up till now no news yet. You think she won't be happy if it was hiv
Wake up guys and stop all this stigma.
Re: Sex With Prostitute: My HIV/AIDS Test And Result Experience by Willyjaybtc: 4:47pm On May 22, 2019
Hmm
Re: Sex With Prostitute: My HIV/AIDS Test And Result Experience by Lyns32uk(m): 4:48pm On May 22, 2019
He should ask for Prep instead of Pep.
thatcbnguy:
Well, congratulations for being negative but lemme chip in very huge advice to you and everyone. THERE IS A DRUG THAT STOPS YOU FROM HAVING HIV/AIDS.

If immediately after sex (like your story went with a bursted condom) and you felt you might be at risk, instead of buying ciproflaxin at a pharmacy, ask them for PEP (Post Exposure Prophylaxis) for HIV.
Once you take the drug within 2 - 3 days after unprotected sex, even if it is with an HIV person, you won't get the virus.

For more info, Google "HIV PEP"
Have a blessed day
Re: Sex With Prostitute: My HIV/AIDS Test And Result Experience by Misterdhee1(m): 4:49pm On May 22, 2019
PuntHunt:
Six months from now is even too much. I was about telling him to recheck by early July because from January to May is only 5 months so it hasn't gotten past the window period yet.

OP, try again in July and be triple sure.
Can u pls quote the source of your 6 month window period claim? Cos the last time I checked, all the international organizations like CDC and WHO have reduced the window period to 3 months. No kill the op with anxiety abeg.
Re: Sex With Prostitute: My HIV/AIDS Test And Result Experience by QueenVaji: 4:54pm On May 22, 2019
Akanoomobowale:
I have done alot of bad thing in my life....majorly wen I was an undergraduate but two limit I av sworn and decided i will never cross..
1. bang an osho
2. smoke weed.
this two things above I will never ever never do them till I die.

So wch bad thing did u do then... If ordinary things like dis means crossing a dangerous line.... Ju man talking shiit
Re: Sex With Prostitute: My HIV/AIDS Test And Result Experience by trapQ: 4:54pm On May 22, 2019
So you too are a brostitute and you've been bashing women. Nonsense and ingredients.
gypsey:
I have had sex with nearly 150 women some of them are prostitutes but i am still here HIV negative grin

1 Like

Re: Sex With Prostitute: My HIV/AIDS Test And Result Experience by Oyerinde16(m): 4:56pm On May 22, 2019
You aren't safe my brother, if you slept with a prostitute and did test 2 months later it will come out negative, HIV needs up to six months to manifest and test positive you are only safe after a year stop giving yourself false hope, you are most likely infected ask any doctor..
Re: Sex With Prostitute: My HIV/AIDS Test And Result Experience by trapQ: 4:57pm On May 22, 2019
Girls are on what prowl? Did she burst open the condom. Common sense is not common.
Chinashopping84:
Guys need to be careful...girls are on the prow these days...we ship from China to Nigeria...check below.
Re: Sex With Prostitute: My HIV/AIDS Test And Result Experience by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 22, 2019
Bro I swear to God, after 11yrs of being scared of having it,

I had sex with a young lady in my area in Abuja, that was my 1st time to have sex, after I realized many aboki and useless guys on the street as re collecting from her..

Even when I enter sch in unijos I refused to do the test, many time i had the opportunity to do the test and I avoided it..

Just yesterday I had to do it after taking time to make up my mind, cos since I came Lagos last yr I fall sick all the time, I didn't know if it's the stress in Lagos or the HIV.. I was having itching and I had to go try thr test, many time the woman advice I do it but I refused..

When bring d result to me cos I was praying and asking God to forgive me if I have it.. this woman squeeze her face to scared a hell outta me.. b4 she bursted laff... Bro ehh, I will never do again o
Re: Sex With Prostitute: My HIV/AIDS Test And Result Experience by adecz: 4:58pm On May 22, 2019
grin grin grin grin
Bros, na after 6 to 10 months the
virus dey appear for blood.

By my counting, the viruses could
still be hibernating in the bone marrow,
waiting to explode at the appropriate time.

You are a walking timebomb;
no near your fiancee yet ohh! shocked shocked

It's just like mosquitoes bite you today
& you go malaria test tomorrow.

You no go see anything until one
to two weeks later.

1 Like

Re: Sex With Prostitute: My HIV/AIDS Test And Result Experience by Nobody: 5:01pm On May 22, 2019
adecz:

Bros, na after 6 to 10 months the
virus dey appear for blood.

By my counting, the viruses could
still be hibernating in the bone marrow,
waiting to explode at the appropriate time.

You are a walking timebomb;
no near your fiancee yet ohh! shocked shocked

It's just lkk
It true, especially if your immune is so strong, it will not show now.. so that is too early to detect if u have it or not

1 Like

Re: Sex With Prostitute: My HIV/AIDS Test And Result Experience by Akanoomobowale(m): 5:01pm On May 22, 2019
QueenVaji:

So wch bad thing did u do then... If ordinary things like dis means crossing a dangerous line.... Ju man talking shiit
Na weaken dey Bleep osho..those who can't face a lady.. pussy plenty out there.....I don't do public toilet.....clean up, have money in ur pocket and be educated....they will fall on ur lap.
Re: Sex With Prostitute: My HIV/AIDS Test And Result Experience by Popoolatomi: 5:03pm On May 22, 2019
3 months is HIV window period. So go back in 2months.
Re: Sex With Prostitute: My HIV/AIDS Test And Result Experience by micky22: 5:05pm On May 22, 2019
BLUEJAYY:
People who feel they're morally upright have this false sense of superiority and jealousy towards the 'sinful' people.

They believe the sinful ones deserve punishment for their wayward lifestyle even though such lifestyles are generally lawful.
They forget they are humans too and make mistakes.

I guess they are envious of the so-called immoral lifestyle they have deprived themselves as a result of the bondage of religious morality.

On the contrary, religion itself encourages forgiveness and reaching out to immoral souls to help them change their ways but I suppose Nigeria's religious people are different.
the best comment on this tread! Thumbs up!

1 Like

Re: Sex With Prostitute: My HIV/AIDS Test And Result Experience by Legendguru: 5:06pm On May 22, 2019
hmm
Re: Sex With Prostitute: My HIV/AIDS Test And Result Experience by emelda86(f): 5:08pm On May 22, 2019
Ehn!!! Is that so.....

Aturu ukwachi...

Re: Sex With Prostitute: My HIV/AIDS Test And Result Experience by emelda86(f): 5:11pm On May 22, 2019
trapQ:
So you're telling us you're a dog?

Ewo!!! Hahahaha....

1 Like

Re: Sex With Prostitute: My HIV/AIDS Test And Result Experience by Ninethmare: 5:14pm On May 22, 2019
adecz:
grin grin grin grin Bros, na after 6 to 10 months the virus dey appear for blood.
By my counting, the viruses could still be hibernating in the bone marrow, waiting to explode at the appropriate time.
You are a walking timebomb; no near your fiancee yet ohh! shocked shocked
It's just like mosquitoes bite you today & you go malaria test tomorrow.
You no go see anything until one to two weeks later.
It's been four months now Oga, no put me for depression biko
Re: Sex With Prostitute: My HIV/AIDS Test And Result Experience by Ijeomaejiofor: 5:15pm On May 22, 2019
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
I wish it was positive

idiot fucklicant

dirty fool

ah ah hanty take it easy na
Re: Sex With Prostitute: My HIV/AIDS Test And Result Experience by trustworthy1(f): 5:15pm On May 22, 2019
highcollide:
I had a similar experience this January. The condom tore, I begin beg the babe make she follow me go run hiv test. Babe say make I give am 50k.....

I lock up, go hospital, collect pep drug, swallow for 2 weeks.... The kind nightmare wey the drug give me ehn, my grandma give me food for dream tire.... I throway the drug finally.

Went back some months later, it was negative.
You were given combinations of lamivudine,tenofovir and efavirenz .These 3 combinations are one of the examples of HAART - Highly ActiveAnti-retroviral therapy. It is the efavirenz on it that caused the nightmare feelings. Efavirenz causes CNS side effects such as hallucinations, dizziness, nightmares etc. It is because of the side effect of the drug that patients are being advised to take the drug at bed time in the night (i.e once you take the drug, you go to bed).

1 Like

Re: Sex With Prostitute: My HIV/AIDS Test And Result Experience by Chiefochiefo(m): 5:15pm On May 22, 2019
Honestly I was waiting to see how you reacted when you saw a positive result grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Woman Jumps Into Osun River Over Hunger Caused By Lockdown / That Abortion That Robbed Me Of My Children---[infertility] / Chinese Doctors In Nigeria On 14-Day Isolation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.