Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,672 members, 7,809,553 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

My HIV Test Result - The Shock Of My Life - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My HIV Test Result - The Shock Of My Life (72392 Views)

My HIV Test Result - Farside / See My HIV Test Result!! / Sex With Prostitute: My HIV/AIDS Test And Result Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

My HIV Test Result - The Shock Of My Life by Happened: 12:17pm On Aug 13, 2021
All I can say is that this is a second chance ...

Because I nack with reckless abandon ....

They insisted that we must do HIV test ... Because am about to settle down and guess what ...

I decided to check myself first ... Incase e no work ... Make I know how to run ....

Oyaa check wetin God do for me below ....

If I nack again ... Make I bend !!!!

81 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My HIV Test Result - The Shock Of My Life by Fahdiga(m): 12:20pm On Aug 13, 2021
Narrow escape

134 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My HIV Test Result - The Shock Of My Life by michealdeco: 12:23pm On Aug 13, 2021
Mumu OP

Nonsense

53 Likes

Re: My HIV Test Result - The Shock Of My Life by Kayberg: 12:36pm On Aug 13, 2021
Bendicore. Fender Bender. Bend It Like Beckham. Bend permanently. Remember, you're about to settle down as you claimed… So, in order not to bend like crayfish, don't touch your bride.
Children… children all over the forum.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My HIV Test Result - The Shock Of My Life by Hugged: 12:41pm On Aug 13, 2021
Kayberg:
Bendicore.
Fender Bender.
Bend It Like Beckham.
Bend permanently.
Remember, you're about to settle down as you claimed…
So, in order not to bend like crayfish, don't touch your bride.

Children… children all over the forum.

Stop Smoking Early Morning , Na NO You say ....

If Your eye Clear come back and read wetin you write !!!

174 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My HIV Test Result - The Shock Of My Life by EMILO2STAY(m): 12:43pm On Aug 13, 2021
Happened:

They insisted that we must do HIV test ... Because am about to settle down and guess what ...

I decided to check myself first ... Incase e no work ... Make I know how to run ....

Cc lalasticlala
HIV is a scam
, to scare you into taking the real killer a. r. v. a virus cannot cause immune deficiency.

24 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My HIV Test Result - The Shock Of My Life by debbydams(f): 12:56pm On Aug 13, 2021
Happened:

Cc lalasticlala
God saved you.. grin

7 Likes

Re: My HIV Test Result - The Shock Of My Life by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 13, 2021
Why u con dey tell us??
Mtchewww.....!

35 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My HIV Test Result - The Shock Of My Life by Jeon(f): 1:23pm On Aug 13, 2021
So what is our business?

73 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My HIV Test Result - The Shock Of My Life by Greystone: 1:58pm On Aug 13, 2021
Better go and sin no more grin

I remember the very first time I screened for HIV.

Those 15 minutes before the result came out was like 15 hrs. grin

Thank GOD it was negative.

118 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My HIV Test Result - The Shock Of My Life by Pumpumking: 2:02pm On Aug 13, 2021
Happened:

angry
Re: My HIV Test Result - The Shock Of My Life by GTCO: 2:04pm On Aug 13, 2021
Try to be positive. It's good to be positive

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My HIV Test Result - The Shock Of My Life by Pumpumking: 2:05pm On Aug 13, 2021
Happened:

Ok so u saying u have aid...correct? angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My HIV Test Result - The Shock Of My Life by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 13, 2021
You're not cleared yet. Wait for another 6 months then do it again. Only then can
you be certified HIV free.

I don't really like the idea of testing once for intending couples before marriage because one person might have just had a fling and gotten infected but it won't show immediately and you'll think they are free; go ahead and tie the knot only to start hearing stories down the line.

Abeg, don't rush to proceed with the marriage rites. Wait. And make sure you abstain from illicit sex.

189 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My HIV Test Result - The Shock Of My Life by dacblogger: 3:39pm On Aug 13, 2021
You go soon bend cos you go still knack undecided

10 Likes

Re: My HIV Test Result - The Shock Of My Life by arthurwillia(m): 4:32pm On Aug 13, 2021
Na how much be this one step shii sef?
Happened:

Cc lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: My HIV Test Result - The Shock Of My Life by KillIgbohoN0W: 5:05pm On Aug 13, 2021
Na pikin dey do HIV test. cool

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My HIV Test Result - The Shock Of My Life by BadNews: 5:05pm On Aug 13, 2021
Cha E

May Almighty God Have Mercy

2 Likes

Re: My HIV Test Result - The Shock Of My Life by McAausim: 5:05pm On Aug 13, 2021
grin
Re: My HIV Test Result - The Shock Of My Life by Nackzy: 5:06pm On Aug 13, 2021
Op don't thank God yet ooo, you need to a confirmatory test

1 Like

Re: My HIV Test Result - The Shock Of My Life by Opexzy: 5:06pm On Aug 13, 2021
Thank your stars, Oya go and knack peacefully, this time with only your wife.

Imagine knacking recklessly like this guy all your life without getting the virus, only to marry a HIV positive wife unknowingly. grin

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My HIV Test Result - The Shock Of My Life by 900warriorz: 5:06pm On Aug 13, 2021
! spanner saved grin
Re: My HIV Test Result - The Shock Of My Life by WibusJaga: 5:06pm On Aug 13, 2021
cool
Inconclusive result.
As someone earlier said, do a retest after 6months & come back here to tell us.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: My HIV Test Result - The Shock Of My Life by joganut(m): 5:06pm On Aug 13, 2021
check again after 6 months before celebrating. grin

10 Likes

Re: My HIV Test Result - The Shock Of My Life by Johnholmes: 5:06pm On Aug 13, 2021
Kudos but Bros e still remain hepatitis b and c screening and human papilloma virus screening.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My HIV Test Result - The Shock Of My Life by Drsnives(m): 5:06pm On Aug 13, 2021
Leme comment ist b4 reading.

1 Like

Re: My HIV Test Result - The Shock Of My Life by Ddonoflife(m): 5:07pm On Aug 13, 2021
Luizsabu:
D
for dog

2 Likes

Re: My HIV Test Result - The Shock Of My Life by Seequadry(m): 5:07pm On Aug 13, 2021
It is well my brother....second test might shock you

Still calm down

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Any Diet Or Drug To Become Fat And Add Weight? / 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 343. 91 Discharged. 10 Deaths / India 'Wet Markets' Sell Charred Monkey Hands As Dogs Wait For Slaughter (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.