Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,501 members, 7,812,552 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:14 PM

Three In One Wedding How Is That Possible, Opinion Please. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Three In One Wedding How Is That Possible, Opinion Please. (748 Views)

Virtual Court Wedding: How Feasible? / I Need Your Opinion Please / Husband Socking Breast Milk: Candid Opinion Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Three In One Wedding How Is That Possible, Opinion Please. by Josephilemona(m): 1:19pm On May 22, 2019
I want to cut my coat according to my materials,
I know getting married could be very expressive and draining, so I opted for an option regardless of people opinion, my plan is to invite a clergy to bless the rings and join us Immediately after bride price is paid,
because imaging payment 600k for just a reception hall here is something different, Rather this method to me is (3 in 1), everyone has his/her level of income, "my people say person wey dey ask questions no dey miss road"
how feasible is this?
Re: Three In One Wedding How Is That Possible, Opinion Please. by dawnomike(m): 1:21pm On May 22, 2019
Very feasible my brother... You will one day be glad for it.
Everybody will come, eat and forget about your wedding. It will be left to you and your wife to live on from there.

1 Like

Re: Three In One Wedding How Is That Possible, Opinion Please. by Josephilemona(m): 1:26pm On May 22, 2019
dawnomike:
Very feasible my brother... You will one day be glad for it.
Everybody will come, eat and forget about your wedding. It will be left to you and your wife to live on from there.
thanks for your opinion, gracias.

1 Like

Re: Three In One Wedding How Is That Possible, Opinion Please. by thesicilian: 1:34pm On May 22, 2019
Josephilemona:
I know getting married could be very expressive and draining, so I opted for an option regardless of people opinion, my plan is to invite a clergy to bless the rings and join us Immediately after bride price is paid,
because imaging payment 600k for just a reception hall here is something different, Rather this method to me is (3 in 1), everyone has his/her level of income, "my people say person wey dey ask questions no dey miss road"
how feasible is this?
Go ahead bro, the marriage is more important than the wedding.

1 Like

Re: Three In One Wedding How Is That Possible, Opinion Please. by Josephilemona(m): 1:36pm On May 22, 2019
thesicilian:
Go ahead bro, the marriage is more important than the wedding.
gracias brotherly
Re: Three In One Wedding How Is That Possible, Opinion Please. by chii8(f): 8:46pm On May 22, 2019
Very nice, if your wife to be supports this, it will be the beginning of a beautiful marriage, don't let anyone pressure you into doing anything you don't want to do.
Re: Three In One Wedding How Is That Possible, Opinion Please. by Josephilemona(m): 4:25pm On May 26, 2019
[quote author=thesicilian post=78616240] Go ahead bro, the marriage is more important than the wedding. thanks brotherly
Re: Three In One Wedding How Is That Possible, Opinion Please. by bukatyne(f): 4:34pm On May 26, 2019
Josephilemona:
how feasible is this?

1. Do bride price payment in the morning with only family

2. Go to churn thereafter, for traditional reception

OR

Do number 1

2. Go to church and share take away packs in the church.

3. You can chose a place for your pictures and change from your gown to traditional there.

1 Like

Re: Three In One Wedding How Is That Possible, Opinion Please. by goldtosure: 5:26pm On May 26, 2019
That's the best O my brother. That's what I did. Traditional marriage in the morning around 8. Registry people came at 10:30, our clergymen took over around 11:30, the whole ceremony plus reception ended at 2:pm. Everything depends on your woman's readiness to want this kind of arrangement. In the end you guys will look back and be happy because you would have reduced unnecessary expenditures, borrowing and indebtedness.

3 Likes

Re: Three In One Wedding How Is That Possible, Opinion Please. by Josephilemona(m): 8:53pm On May 26, 2019
goldtosure:
That's the best O my brother. That's what I did. Traditional marriage in the morning around 8. Registry people came at 10:30, our clergymen took over around 11:30, the whole ceremony plus reception ended at 2:pm. Everything depends on your woman's readiness to want this kind of arrangement. In the end you guys will look back and be happy because you would have reduced unnecessary expenditures, borrowing and indebtedness.
I think I prefer this, Nice one.
Re: Three In One Wedding How Is That Possible, Opinion Please. by oluplus(m): 9:06pm On May 26, 2019
600k for hall is not friendly o. Please cut that coat properly

1 Like

Re: Three In One Wedding How Is That Possible, Opinion Please. by ImaIma1(f): 9:55pm On May 26, 2019
Do the traditional requirements, go to court and then go to the pastor's office for joining and marriage blessings.

Or have a church ceremony and serve takeaway packs from the church...no hall...no reception.

1 Like

Re: Three In One Wedding How Is That Possible, Opinion Please. by Josephilemona(m): 10:56pm On May 26, 2019
ImaIma1:
Do the traditional requirements, go to court and then go to the pastor's office for joining and marriage blessings.

Or have a church ceremony and serve takeaway packs from the church...no hall...no reception.
thanks so much, I like this also.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mystery: Woman With Two Husband Under One Roof. / How To Prepare African Peanut Soup / Nalish Reusable Readymade Nails

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.