Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

How To Prepare African Peanut Soup - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Prepare African Peanut Soup (748 Views)

My Brother-In-Law Dips His Hands Inside My Pot Of Soup / Wife Caught Her Cheating Husband With Another Lady, Pours Hot Soup On Him / Daughter And Mother Die While Travelling To Prepare For Her Wedding. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Prepare African Peanut Soup by deuces94(m): 2:46pm On Dec 12, 2019
INGREDIENTS
1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
2 medium onions, diced
2 large red or green bell peppers, chopped small
6 garlic cloves, minced
1 (28 -ounce) can crushed tomatoes
4 cups low-sodium vegetable broth
½ teaspoon black pepper
½ teaspoon chili powder
⅔ cup extra crunchy natural peanut butter
1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, chopped
INSTRUCTIONS:
Heat olive oil in a large pot over medium heat.
Cook onions and bell peppers until lightly browned and tender, adding in garlic at the end to prevent burning.

Stir in tomatoes and their liquid, the vegetable broth, pepper, and chili powder. Reduce heat to low, uncover, and simmer for 15 minutes.

Stir in peanut butter and cilantro until well blended, and serve.
Source: https://www.hittvibe.site/2019/12/how-to-prepare-african-peanut-soup.html?m=1

Re: How To Prepare African Peanut Soup by Richy4(m): 2:53pm On Dec 12, 2019
I thought you cooked it. only to see painted nails smiley

1 Like

Re: How To Prepare African Peanut Soup by deuces94(m): 7:41pm On Dec 12, 2019
Lmao

1 Like

Re: How To Prepare African Peanut Soup by deuces94(m): 12:15pm On Dec 13, 2019
i know most Nigerians haven't heard of anything called Peanut Soup, this is an advantage for you guys, especially our wives with gifted Kitchen instincts
you might want to try out this recipe for a wonderful meal
Re: How To Prepare African Peanut Soup by deuces94(m): 10:37am On Dec 16, 2019
I hope you'll had a wonderful weekend, guys don't forget to check out that beautiful Recipe
Re: How To Prepare African Peanut Soup by deuces94(m): 7:46pm On Dec 16, 2019
The most amazing recipe I ever heard of, don't miss out
Re: How To Prepare African Peanut Soup by deuces94(m): 2:22pm On Dec 17, 2019
Xmas greetings to everyone on here, don't forget the awesome delicacy aka the peanut soup
Re: How To Prepare African Peanut Soup by deuces94(m): 4:28am On Feb 01, 2020
i'm glad you all liked it, stay tuned Hitty

(1) (Reply)

Nalish Reusable Readymade Nails / Moral Decadence : The "Benefit Boys" Trend / #98,000 Just Disappeared From My Access Bank Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.