Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Iker Casillas Wife Diagnosed With Cancer - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Iker Casillas Wife Diagnosed With Cancer (384 Views)

Iker Casillas Was Hacked, He Isn't Gay. / Carles Puyol Reacts As Iker Casillas Comes Out As Gay / Carl Ikeme Makes First Public Appearance After Battle With Cancer (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Iker Casillas Wife Diagnosed With Cancer by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 22, 2019
The wife of Porto goalkeeper Iker Casillas has said she was diagnosed with ovarian cancer, less than three weeks after her husband suffered a heart attack.
Spanish TV presenter Sara Carbonero announced on Instagram that she has undergone surgery to remove a malignant ovarian tumour and will have further treatment in the next coming months.
She wrote: "When we had not yet recovered from a scare, life has surprised us again. This time it has touched me, that damned six letter word that I still have trouble writing.
"A few days ago, in a regular checkup, doctors found a malignant ovarian tumour and I have already had surgery. Everything has gone very well. Fortunately, we have caught it in time but I still have a few months of struggle while I continue the necessary treatment.
"I am calm and confident that everything will turn out well. I know that the road will be hard but also that it will have a happy ending. I count on the support of my family and friends and a great medical team."
Casillas had suffered a heart attack while training with Porto on May 1 and was discharged five days later.

(1) (Reply)

The Richest Between Luis Suarez And Gareth Bale / Ten Reasons Why Burundi AKA The Swallows At War Must Be Feared At This Years AFC / 10 Reasons Why Cameroon Will Struggle To Defend Their AFCON Title

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.