Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

What Do You Like About The Latest XOS Features ? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Do You Like About The Latest XOS Features ? (719 Views)

How Do I Hide Apps With XOS On Infinix Devices / Infinix XOS 4 Honey Bee: A Self Thinking OS With 12 New Features / My Honest Infinix Hot 5 Review And What I Don't Like About The Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Like About The Latest XOS Features ? by phonedaddy: 2:08pm On May 22, 2019
The XOS 5.0 is developed completely with AI technologies, which gives it an edge over other Infinix XOS series

AI Beauty for Video Chat ,AI Reading Mode, Smart Photo Clean Up, Smart XBoard and Intelligent Voice Notification are some of the new features which the Xos cheetah 5.0 features.

What do you like about the latest XOS features ?
Re: What Do You Like About The Latest XOS Features ? by Itzneowizy(m): 3:55pm On May 22, 2019
How do i restrict apps from using foreground data....
Re: What Do You Like About The Latest XOS Features ? by phonedaddy: 3:44pm On May 24, 2019
Itzneowizy:
How do i restrict apps from using foreground data....
Go to your seettings, apps, click on the app, select data usage and chose your options to use/or not there.
Re: What Do You Like About The Latest XOS Features ? by Itzneowizy(m): 4:29pm On May 24, 2019
phonedaddy:
Go to your seettings, apps, click on the app, select data usage and chose your options to use/or not there.
This is What am getting.... i can only restrict back ground data

Re: What Do You Like About The Latest XOS Features ? by AsaniaMatra: 7:56pm On May 24, 2019
Okay you are an infinite user or a fan then these Features of XOS 5.0 may be of interest to you and you can read the full details HERE

(1) (Reply)

Silver Iphone 6plus For Sale.. / I Need Help With EXPRESSVPN / HTC 10 Evo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.