Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,607 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Kaduna: Alhaji Who Raised False Kidnap Alarm Leading To Lynching Of Man Arrested - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kaduna: Alhaji Who Raised False Kidnap Alarm Leading To Lynching Of Man Arrested (28189 Views)

Uduak Adams Tortured By Mob In Surulere Over False Kidnap Allegation / Deborah Samuel: Aftermath Of The Sokoto Student's Lynching (Graphic Photo) / Mob Beats NDLE Officer To Death In Adamawa After Drug Dealers Raised False Alarm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna: Alhaji Who Raised False Kidnap Alarm Leading To Lynching Of Man Arrested by Nobody: 7:04pm On May 22, 2019
NOC1:
don't sign bail bond for any human, many will jump bail and law enforcement agencies will become your wahala, a close friend suffered same late last year, only God saved him.

na animals go dey bail people now
Re: Kaduna: Alhaji Who Raised False Kidnap Alarm Leading To Lynching Of Man Arrested by kalvoken(m): 7:05pm On May 22, 2019
May God not let us suffer for what we no nothing about.
Re: Kaduna: Alhaji Who Raised False Kidnap Alarm Leading To Lynching Of Man Arrested by NOC1(m): 7:07pm On May 22, 2019
candlewax:

na animals go dey bail people now

for me I can only sign for my family, i know what a friend passed through last year.
Re: Kaduna: Alhaji Who Raised False Kidnap Alarm Leading To Lynching Of Man Arrested by Kingbenn(m): 7:10pm On May 22, 2019
We tin concern me tongue tongue
Re: Kaduna: Alhaji Who Raised False Kidnap Alarm Leading To Lynching Of Man Arrested by Nobody: 7:11pm On May 22, 2019
Why not sho us his face? This kind of monster? If na chikini petty thieves, you would show their faces.
Re: Kaduna: Alhaji Who Raised False Kidnap Alarm Leading To Lynching Of Man Arrested by Nobody: 7:12pm On May 22, 2019
NOC1:

for me I can only sign for my family, i know what a friend passed through last year.

I don't understand why some find life so difficult here in Nigeria. I bail anyone that reaches out to me, sometimes suspects are released to me on personal recognition, without paying a dime
Re: Kaduna: Alhaji Who Raised False Kidnap Alarm Leading To Lynching Of Man Arrested by greggng: 7:15pm On May 22, 2019
What is the meaning of Igbo, afonja etc...,?
Re: Kaduna: Alhaji Who Raised False Kidnap Alarm Leading To Lynching Of Man Arrested by Ikpongiton: 7:40pm On May 22, 2019
a moslem, doing this in the month of ramadan.islam sef.
Re: Kaduna: Alhaji Who Raised False Kidnap Alarm Leading To Lynching Of Man Arrested by spirul77: 7:42pm On May 22, 2019
[quote author=melanch post=78625750]In this life, if you are alive till you get very old. Thank God every second. [not in this life but in Nigeria ]
Re: Kaduna: Alhaji Who Raised False Kidnap Alarm Leading To Lynching Of Man Arrested by eyinjuege: 7:46pm On May 22, 2019
Aluu 4 comes to mind also.
Why are some people so heartless?
Jungle justice has to stop though. Our police force need to be more transparent and trustworthy. People have lost faith in the system hence jungle justice continues to abound

1 Like

Re: Kaduna: Alhaji Who Raised False Kidnap Alarm Leading To Lynching Of Man Arrested by FManager(m): 7:56pm On May 22, 2019
post=78625618:

What an irresponsible devious man of evil act.
Only God knows how many innocent lives have been lost due to false alarm.
This evil Alhaji should face the full wrath of the law,
(Death sentence should be the minimum!)

3 human lives lost, just like that?!

What an Animalistic bastard!

This one just escaped from Yaba left obviously!
Get well soon Manager!! cheesy
tongue angry Shut Up afonja, prepare for the next level
Re: Kaduna: Alhaji Who Raised False Kidnap Alarm Leading To Lynching Of Man Arrested by faceland: 7:59pm On May 22, 2019
The negative aspects of Jungle Justice. Every accused is presumed guilty and brutally killed on the spot.
Re: Kaduna: Alhaji Who Raised False Kidnap Alarm Leading To Lynching Of Man Arrested by faceland: 8:09pm On May 22, 2019
NOC1:
don't sign bail bond for every human, many will jump bail and law enforcement agencies will become your wahala, a close friend suffered same late last year, only God saved him.

if you care to do that make sure that he is a person that you can account for.

The animal saw them being killed and walked away. That means he doesn't really know/care about them.
Re: Kaduna: Alhaji Who Raised False Kidnap Alarm Leading To Lynching Of Man Arrested by pek(m): 8:24pm On May 22, 2019
Inhumane and devilish. Throw him to the hyenas.
Re: Kaduna: Alhaji Who Raised False Kidnap Alarm Leading To Lynching Of Man Arrested by olatunji0607: 8:48pm On May 22, 2019
Served him right, we need to also set the man on fire too. As soon as possible.
Re: Kaduna: Alhaji Who Raised False Kidnap Alarm Leading To Lynching Of Man Arrested by CaptainFM1: 8:52pm On May 22, 2019
Gentlemen, I don't see the raising of false alarm as the root problem. I don't understand why a police officer will fire a life bullet to disperse crowd. This case is similar to that of Kolade Johnson.

So, they quickly approach the media before people will start shouting and protesting...so that we can direct the entire blame on the person that raise alarm. An alarm is mearnt to be raised if you feel threatened, especially regarding safety and security matter....and it doesn't always have to real.

These Nigerian police are poorly trained. The country need to overhaul the NPF.

The real issue here is....Who fired the bullet? Why aimed it at humans? Is that the right way to disperse crowd?

Please, we need to hold the NPF accountable on this too....Just like we did for Kolade Johnson.

Stupid and poorly trained NPF officer.
Re: Kaduna: Alhaji Who Raised False Kidnap Alarm Leading To Lynching Of Man Arrested by murecool(m): 9:01pm On May 22, 2019
Arrests were made as early as 8am today. I was at Kawo, the scene of the unfortunate incident today. Bus drivers, conductors, passerby, traders around the scene were arrested by armed police officers.
Re: Kaduna: Alhaji Who Raised False Kidnap Alarm Leading To Lynching Of Man Arrested by princeade86(m): 9:27pm On May 22, 2019
hungryboy:
no Sir,
being born in this country is a crime.
No. Where is the picture of the alhaji
Re: Kaduna: Alhaji Who Raised False Kidnap Alarm Leading To Lynching Of Man Arrested by OyinO: 11:48pm On May 22, 2019
I think before any jungle justice, the accuser or the fellow who raises the alarm and the accused should be heard out.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Policeman, Idowu Taiwo Assassinated In Ekiti State. Pictured / My Experience With Two Thieves Tonight :-- / 557 Youths Renounce Cultism In Rivers, Surrender Weapons, Charms To Police (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.