Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,148 members, 7,815,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

1960tips Antics,beware - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 1960tips Antics,beware (650 Views)

UCL Final: 7 Amazing Antics Deployed By Real Madrid / We Won’t Fall For Algerians’ Antics, Omeruo Vows / Ronaldo Rejects Real Madrid Coach Pleas About On Field Antics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

1960tips Antics,beware by kinsdel(m): 4:10pm On May 22, 2019
See thier antics,when you see thier result as posted,you will feel at your destination of blessing but far from it,when you subscribe to thier bookie bashing,they posted two tickets of less than two odds each,based on my experience with them they rarely win two tickets,but they usually win either one of the two tickets,go to thier result and posted WIN.Since i joined them my money has not increased but decreasing.They promise to give you winning strategy but nothing of such,if i had know that they posted two tickets,i wouldn't waste my #15,000,since only one tictets was posted daily on their results,however,i believe if they can give out their profit making strategy as promised before subscribing to their tips,it is a sure way to go.

(1) (Reply)

Buffon Chooses No.77 , Named Captain And Number 1 Goalkeeper / Must Read! Ahmed Musa Demands For Egypt Support Ahead Of Sunday Match / Poland Ahead Of Nigeria In Race For Chelsea Defender

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.