Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,197 members, 7,811,516 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:28 PM

Sex Is The Most Important Thing In Marriage. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sex Is The Most Important Thing In Marriage. (623 Views)

Man Who Constantly Beats Wife Says Cash & Good Sex Is the Reason She Can't Leave / I'm A 102-Year-Old — Good Sex Is My Secret To A Long Life / What's The Most Important Thing A Father Can Do For His Children ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex Is The Most Important Thing In Marriage. by jaksmillioniar: 7:09pm On May 22, 2019
Sex is vitally important in marriage
The only thing you uniquely share with your spouse that you don’t share with anyone else is sex. So sex is the only thing that sets you and your spouse apart from simply being roommates. It’s a vital part of marriage.
Not only does sex set you and your spouse apart from simply being roommates, it also requires a deeper level of communication that you don’t normally do with just anyone. Sex requires you to talk to each other about intimate, emotional things. For example, to have a truly intimate experience with your spouse, you need to tell your spouse where you like to be touched, and make requests for certain things. This requires that you both feel a comfort level with each other that you’ve never felt with anyone else before. It requires you to both become very vulnerable by asking, receiving and giving sexually. And it requires you to reach a deeper level of trust that your spouse will respond to your requests without judgment.
www.jakandeola.com
Re: Sex Is The Most Important Thing In Marriage. by Preshy561(f): 7:26pm On May 22, 2019
Lol
Re: Sex Is The Most Important Thing In Marriage. by mcjohny(m): 7:44pm On May 22, 2019

Re: Sex Is The Most Important Thing In Marriage. by czarina(f): 7:48pm On May 22, 2019
Boss, have you checked that your website link? Still not opening
Re: Sex Is The Most Important Thing In Marriage. by crackhaus: 8:41pm On May 22, 2019
There are more important things to be concerned about, truly...
Re: Sex Is The Most Important Thing In Marriage. by jaksmillioniar: 8:53am On May 24, 2019
czarina:
Boss, have you checked that your website link? Still not opening
dear its network it will open later I think server is down just keep trying
Re: Sex Is The Most Important Thing In Marriage. by jaksmillioniar: 8:56am On May 24, 2019
crackhaus:
There are more important things to be concerned about, truly...
boss in marriage I dont think so

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex Is The Most Important Thing In Marriage. by jaksmillioniar: 8:57am On May 24, 2019
Preshy561:
Lol
it seem funny to u little girl. wen u marry u will understand
Re: Sex Is The Most Important Thing In Marriage. by czarina(f): 9:03am On May 24, 2019
jaksmillioniar:
dear its network it will open later I think server is down just keep trying
K

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Mom Shares Video Of Her Baby’s Reaction During Ear-cleaning Process / Pls I Need Cool Advice....pls / Are You Interested To Back Up Your Daily Job With These Viable Agro Farm Biz ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.