Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,773 members, 7,831,487 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Door-to-door Campaign: Jonathan Rakes 1m Volunteers In 2 Days - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Door-to-door Campaign: Jonathan Rakes 1m Volunteers In 2 Days (2611 Views)

How Nigerian, AU Officials Maltreated, Cheated Ebola Volunteers In Liberia / Pdp Distributing Rice In Their Door To Door Campaign In Lagos. Pictures / Your Veiw On Gej's Door To Door Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Door-to-door Campaign: Jonathan Rakes 1m Volunteers In 2 Days by Beaf: 3:43am On Sep 26, 2010
[size=14pt]Door-to-door campaign: Jonathan rakes 1m volunteers in 2 days[/size]
News Sep 25, 2010 By Ikechukwu NNOCHIRI

ABUJA—Ahead of the 2011 general elections, a former Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives, Hon Chibudom Nwuche, yesterday, disclosed that over one million volunteers turned up for a two-day screening exercise organized for persons interested in partaking in a door-to-door campaign for President Goodluck Jonathan.

The former deputy speaker who made this disclosure while commissioning about 500 computers that he said would be used to campaign on facebook, twitter, U-tube and other social networking sites on the internet, maintained that the aim was to secure about 40 million votes for President Jonathan come 2011.

According to him, “our role and duty to our fatherland is to make sure that every Nigerian understands very clearly the manifesto of candidate Jonathan via a ‘Jehovah witness/Obama style’ door to door campaign.

“The campaign e-center that we are commissioning today will provide a platform for those that has volunteered to partake in this crusade to effectively interface with prospective electorates who make use of the internet, with a view to sensitize them on the need to allow Jonathan to complete the good works he has started.

“This is a novelty in the Nigerian campaign history and it is going to help in curbing the rent-a-crowd syndrome in the Nigerian politics,” he added.

Meantime, the coordinator of the project and son of a First Republic Senator, Chief Richard Lamai, has expressed his surprise at what he described as an “overwhelming turn out of volunteers”, for the online campaign, insisting that it was a pointer to the acceptability of the Goodluck\ Sambo mandate.

“We initially targeted about 42, 000 volunteers for the project. It was surprising that within two days more than one million persons returned the interest declaration forms they filled and printed out from the internet.

“Our target in 40 million votes for President Jonathan using about 500, 000 volunteers who will be manning the different e-centers designated for the campaign”, he said

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2010/09/door-to-door-campaign-jonathan-rakes-1m-volunteers-in-2-days/
Re: Door-to-door Campaign: Jonathan Rakes 1m Volunteers In 2 Days by Beaf: 3:46am On Sep 26, 2010
There can be no greater signal that elections would be free and fair than firstly, the installation of an upright man, Jega and secondly, the introduction of door to door campaigning by the Nigerian President.

. . .And the populace is eager for a blast of Fresh Air! . . .1 million volonteers turned up in two short days! Wow!

[size=14pt]Goodluck Nigeria![/size]
Re: Door-to-door Campaign: Jonathan Rakes 1m Volunteers In 2 Days by sbeezy8: 4:54am On Sep 26, 2010
[size=13pt]AMEN[/size]
Re: Door-to-door Campaign: Jonathan Rakes 1m Volunteers In 2 Days by Nobody: 5:58am On Sep 26, 2010
Beaf:

There can be no greater signal that elections would be free and fair than firstly, the installation of an upright man, Jega and secondly, the introduction of door to door campaigning by the Nigerian President.

. . .And the populace is eager for a blast of Fresh Air! . . .1 million volonteers turned up in two short days! Wow!

[size=14pt]Goodluck Nigeria![/size]

are there no limits to beafs propaganda?

i the same nigeria of yeaa and rented crowds - he wants us to believe that these are 'volunteers'

all these imitating hurricane obama shenanigans cannot deceive us

post pictures of saraki or incoherent reply here
Re: Door-to-door Campaign: Jonathan Rakes 1m Volunteers In 2 Days by usbcable(m): 6:54am On Sep 26, 2010
how about other states of the federation nah?
Re: Door-to-door Campaign: Jonathan Rakes 1m Volunteers In 2 Days by superboi(m): 8:44am On Sep 26, 2010
oyb i actually know two guyz who voluntered for the door to door campaign. they told me their support for jonathan is to change the order of things and to finally remove the "1966" generals from power. i also met an old friend at silver bird galleria in abuja who is a bank(ET) who spent his "precious" saturday at eagle square for the declearation because he support jonathan "freely". so not  every supporter is rented, their still nigerian with conviction.
Re: Door-to-door Campaign: Jonathan Rakes 1m Volunteers In 2 Days by oderemo(m): 8:56am On Sep 26, 2010
can anyone tell me why 200 mil. ppl will not join this door to door campaign.?
with the rate of economic comatose in the country and the amount of joblessness ,
why wouldn't ppl join.just to have small change in ones pocket.
i bet if you have nothing doing 4 Young's you will be a volunteer.
@ beef . have you seen a Nigerian that Will volunteer Dr 2 Dr for free?
most of those @eagle sq 4 your GEG were handsomely rewarded.
the least payment was 3000 naira.
i know this 4 a fact.
Re: Door-to-door Campaign: Jonathan Rakes 1m Volunteers In 2 Days by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 26, 2010
superboi:

oyb i actually know two guyz who voluntered for the door to door campaign. they told me their[b] support for jonathan is to change the order of things and to finally remove the "1966" generals from power[/b]. i also met an old friend at silver bird galleria in abuja who is a bank(ET) who spent his "precious" saturday at eagle square for the declearation because he support jonathan "freely". so not  every supporter is rented, their still nigerian with conviction.

there you have it. there is this attempt o paint gej as an african obama

he has been president for how many months now - what changes are we seeing?

removal of the 1966 generals - is he not chummy with david mark?

do 1 billion naira dustbins and 17 billion squander-mania represent change?

does membership of nigerias most corrupt political party represent change?
Re: Door-to-door Campaign: Jonathan Rakes 1m Volunteers In 2 Days by semid4lyfe(m): 2:59pm On Sep 26, 2010
The anti-GEJ forces have swooped on this thread as usual.

Y'all had better hop on the moving train that is guaranteed to take us to Eldorado grin grin

Nigeria has a chance to rise again and take it's place of pride glory

Vote Goodluck for 2011
Re: Door-to-door Campaign: Jonathan Rakes 1m Volunteers In 2 Days by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 26, 2010
eldorado that place with imported dustbins - here we come cheesy cheesy
Re: Door-to-door Campaign: Jonathan Rakes 1m Volunteers In 2 Days by Beaf: 3:14pm On Sep 26, 2010
ode remo:

can anyone tell me why 200 mil. ppl will not join this door to door campaign.?
with the rate of economic comatose in the country and the amount of joblessness ,
why wouldn't ppl join.just to have small change in ones pocket.
i bet if you have nothing doing 4 Young's you will be a volunteer.
@ beef . have you seen a Nigerian that Will volunteer Dr 2 Dr for free?
most of those @eagle sq 4 your GEG were handsomely rewarded.
the least payment was 3000 naira.
i know this 4 a fact.

The bolded is a joke, not everyone belongs to the old, corrupt brigade. There are several million Nigerians who are ashamed and tired of the old politics and see a saviour in Jonathan.

You would be surprised at the zeal and belief of the millions who wish to bring about change in our country. It is a process that has been started and cannot be rolled back. Jonathan is a wonderful breath of fresh air that has been raised by providence to change the country. Jonathan is the first Nigerian leader that is untainted by corruption, he is the only person that can bring the likes of IBB to book and uproot the endemic levels of corruption he established.

Jonathans war on corrupt cabals is most noticable in the petroleum sector and the benefits are felt by the populace, who in some cases can actually by fuel below the govt stipulated price of 65 Naira per litre. Oil bunkerers and hoarders have been routed and their beneficiaries have lost out big time (ask oyb, he works in the "petroleum sector" grin).

[size=21pt]Do yourself a favour. Volunteer for change 2011. Volunteer for GEJ.[/size]
Re: Door-to-door Campaign: Jonathan Rakes 1m Volunteers In 2 Days by Nobody: 3:22pm On Sep 26, 2010
Beaf:

The bolded is a joke, not everyone belongs to the old, corrupt brigade. There are several million Nigerians who are ashamed and tired of the old politics and see a saviour in Jonathan.

You would be surprised at the zeal and belief of the millions who wish to bring about change in our country. It is a process that has been started and cannot be rolled back. Jonathan is a wonderful breath of fresh air that has been raised by providence to change the country. Jonathan is the first Nigerian leader that is untainted by corruption, he is the only person that can bring the likes of IBB to book and uproot the endemic levels of corruption he established.

Jonathans war on corrupt cabals is most noticable in the petroleum sector and the benefits are felt by the populace, who in some cases can actually by fuel below the govt stipulated price of 65 Naira per litre. Oil bunkerers and hoarders have been routed and their beneficiaries have lost out big time (ask oyb, he works in the "petroleum sector" grin).

[size=21pt]Do yourself a favour. Volunteer for change 2011. Volunteer for GEJ.[/size]

yeah, we can all see gej's war on the corrupt guard of the pdp

meanwhile - we have all been looking for beaf squealer here

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-518748.128.html

dude wassup na - u dey fear?

come and tell us about how 1 billion naira imported dustbins represent change

if t had been in umya's time, you would have been whining everywhere about how the nds resources are used t beautify abuja, corrupt elites etc - now ou are just silent

there are plenty of professionals on nl who know where i work. if you weren't a directionless political jobber, you'd have an idea as well.
Re: Door-to-door Campaign: Jonathan Rakes 1m Volunteers In 2 Days by Beaf: 3:31pm On Sep 26, 2010
oyb:

yeah, we can all see gej's war on the corrupt guard of the pdp

meanwhile - we have all been looking for beaf squealer here

dude wassup na - u dey fear?

come and tell us about how 1 billion naira imported dustbins represent change

if t had been in umya's time, you would have been whining everywhere about how the nds resources are used t beautify abuja, corrupt elites etc - now ou are just silent

there are plenty of professionals on nl who know where i work. if you weren't a directionless political jobber, you'd have an idea as well.

So what, if that is what the bins cost? Have you done a valuation or are you ranting emptily as usual?
How come you have never been found question [size=14pt]3.5 trillion for 3 new refineries[/size]? Is it because it spoils "business" for you?

Jonathan is changing the country and wiping out criminal cartels, it is only natural that they would fight back; but the ultimate victory will go to the people and that is why 1 million patriotic Nigerian youths have freely volunteered their time. it is us against the like of IBB, Atiku, Tinubu, Saraki etc and all they represent.
Re: Door-to-door Campaign: Jonathan Rakes 1m Volunteers In 2 Days by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 26, 2010
Beaf:

So what, if that is what the bins cost? Have you done a valuation or are you ranting emptily as usual?
How come you have never been found question [size=14pt]3.5 trillion for 3 new refineries[/size]? Is it because it spoils "business" for you?

Jonathan is changing the country and wiping out criminal cartels, it is only natural that they would fight back; but the ultimate victory will go to the people and that is why 1 million have freely volunteered their tim.

dude - is that the change you are ranting about - you are truly a babe in the woods

where did the 16 billion obj spent on power go? what of all the tam for the refineries?

squealer do you think everyone is so stupid that they will believe what they have heard and seen before - billions spent with no results?
Re: Door-to-door Campaign: Jonathan Rakes 1m Volunteers In 2 Days by idupaul: 3:39pm On Sep 26, 2010
Contrary to what some anti good forces think a lot of people at eaglesquare were there on personal funds . I for one bought tickets to get to abuja for that rally . I dnt know gej yet i left lagos for abj because i want change and see that change in him . Note i am nt frm naija delta and dnt even send niger deltans bt i see sincerity, nation driven purpose and change in the man GEJ . I campaign for him every where i see up to four people. Pls naija support gej for change.
Re: Door-to-door Campaign: Jonathan Rakes 1m Volunteers In 2 Days by Beaf: 3:48pm On Sep 26, 2010
oyb:

dude - is that the change you are ranting about - you are truly a babe in the woods

where did the 16 billion obj spent on power go? what of all the tam for the refineries?

squealer do you think everyone is so silly that they will believe what they have heard and seen before - billions spent with no results?

You are indeed funny, and this is why I know you are a bunkerer (you don't have a clue of what is going on in the petroleum sector, despite your boasts about working there). Both Warri and Kaduna refineries are churning at 70% capacity, ask yourself what it was a few months back.

When the 3 new refineries come on stream, they will only account for 30% of Nigeria's needs, that is how rotten the system was in the past that no leader had the vision to plan for Nigeria's energy needs, instead we they chose to farm out import contracts to their lackeys and send young men (like yourself) to divert oil meant for national consumtion unto foreign ships berthed on the high seas. It has taken Jonathan to attack such practises, the results of his actions are of course, visible to all in the extinction of fuel scarcity and the drastic fall in the price of a litre of fuel.

Jonathan is a damn good leader and gentle man. And that is why a million youths with vision have volunteered toward his cause in two short days,
Re: Door-to-door Campaign: Jonathan Rakes 1m Volunteers In 2 Days by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 26, 2010
Beaf:

You are indeed funny, and this is why I know you are a bunkerer (you don't have a clue of what is going on in the petroleum sector, despite your boasts about working there). Both Warri and Kaduna refineries are churning at 70% capacity, ask yourself what it was a few months back.

When the 3 new refineries come on stream, they will only account for 30% of Nigeria's needs, that is how rotten the system was in the past that no leader had the vision to plan for Nigeria's energy needs, instead we they chose to farm out import contracts to their lackeys and send young men (like yourself) to divert oil meant for national consumtion unto foreign ships berthed on the high seas. It has taken Jonathan to attack such practises, the results of his actions are of course, visible to all in the extinction of fuel scarcity and the drastic fall in the price of a litre of fuel.

Jonathan is a damn good leader and gentle man. And that is why a million youths with vision have volunteered toward his cause in two short days,

no comments on obj's 16 billion?

http://allafrica.com/stories/201002260217.html

Two of the nation's refineries in Kaduna and Warri are now back on stream with at least 60 percent capacity production of Premium Motor Sprit (PMS), Dual Purpose Kerosene (DPK) and other petroleum products.

The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) disclosed this yesterday in Abuja.It said that the two refineries will compliment fuel supply and ease the scarcity in the country.

NNPC said that the Kaduna refinery has the capacity to process and refine 110,000 barrels of crude oil per day but due to the failure of crude supply and the delay in completion of the TAM it had been idle for more than 2 years.

It said in the same vein the Warri refinery has the capacity to process 125,000 barrels per day but had also remained idle since the middle of last year due to militants' attack on the pipeline at the Chanomi Creeks that supplies crude oil to it from Escravos.

A statement from NNPC said that the Kaduna refinery had fully came on stream on Friday the 19th of February, 2010 and two weeks earlier the Warri Refinery and Petrochemical Company, started production. The statement said the Kaduna refinery presently produces Premium Motor Spirit (PMS), Dual Purpose Kerosene (DPK), Automotive Gas Oil (AGO) and Low Pour Fuel Oil (LPFO).

The statement said the NNPC was "glad to announce to Nigerians that the Turn Around Maintenance of refineries embarked upon by the NNPC is beginning to pay off as the Kaduna refinery fully came on stream last Friday and has stabilized at 60 per cent capacity."

The statement noted that all the primary units of the Kaduna refinery have started production, adding that this would go a long way in reducing importation of petroleum products into the country by the Corporation and other importers.

NNPC expressed optimism that with the refineries now back on stream, the challenge of fuel queues noticed in some states of the federation would soon become a thing of the past.
Relevant Links

According to NNPC, "Already the Pipelines and Product Marketing Company, PPMC, a subsidiary of the Corporation has begun the evacuation and marketing of the petroleum products from the revamped refineries."

The Corporation maintained that in line with the transformation programme of the NNPC, all the refineries would be made to work as a truly commercial entity to avoid a relapse in line with the determination of the management of the Corporation to transform it from a cost centre to a profit making entity.

The NNPC spokesman called on the organized labour and Nigerians to support the Federal Government deregulation agenda saying that is the only way out of the recurring fuel supply challenge in the country.

The KRPC recently went through the TAM which gulped about 2.9 million US dollars.

i know numbers aren't your strong suit(deceit is) but how did at least 60% morph into 70%. i guess 60% is good return on a 3 million $ investment if you're squealer, spokesman for the pdp

When the 3 new refineries come on stream, they will only account for 30% of Nigeria's needs, that is how rotten the system was in the past that no leader had the vision to plan for Nigeria's energy needs, instead we they chose to farm out import contracts to their lackeys and send young men (like yourself)

you mean like you and @labi - please give ma cut on those dustbins

you are a disgrace. keep chasing shadows. i know it is beyond your tiny brain to understand that some of us want the best for this country and not for our kinsmen . oyb the ibb man, oyb the saraki slave, oyb the one who wants the status quo

were you dropped on your head? do you think anyone in the industry is happy with importing refined products gievn nnpc's refusal to pay as at when due?

you should direct your idiotic comments at gej's best friend in the oil and gas sector - femi otedola, the man who ruined ap and who is getting all those unethical concessions
Re: Door-to-door Campaign: Jonathan Rakes 1m Volunteers In 2 Days by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 26, 2010
mean while beaf sorry squealer you are still silent on our billlion naira dustbins. please tell us , as gej's spokesman, how this fits into his vision for the country

will we deploy some of these bins to the fabled 3 trillion refineries in phase 2 ?
Re: Door-to-door Campaign: Jonathan Rakes 1m Volunteers In 2 Days by Beaf: 4:16pm On Sep 26, 2010
oyb:

no comments on obj's 16 billion?

http://allafrica.com/stories/201002260217.html

i know numbers aren't your strong suit(deceit is) but how did at least 60% morph into 70%. i guess 60% is good return on a 3 million $ investment if you're squealer, spokesman for the pdp

you mean like you and @labi - please give ma cut on those dustbins

you are a disgrace. keep chasing shadows. i know it is beyond your tiny brain to understand that some of us want the best for this country and not for our kinsmen . [size=21pt]oyb the ibb man, oyb the saraki slave, oyb the one who wants the status quo[/size]

were you dropped on your head? do you think anyone in the industry is happy with importing refined products gievn nnpc's refusal to pay as at when due?

you should direct your idiotic comments at gej's best friend in the oil and gas sector - femi otedola, the man who ruined ap and who is getting all those unethical concessions

Yes, you don't seem to know what you stand for. Oyb, what do you stand for? Bunkering? Saraki? IBB? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I stand for change with jonathan, FRESH AIR and cleaning up of corruption in all quarters (including bunkering).
Re: Door-to-door Campaign: Jonathan Rakes 1m Volunteers In 2 Days by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 26, 2010
What has GEJ achieved really? What is it about this political opportunist capitalising on the death of his mate?
Arent they all rogues too?
Re: Door-to-door Campaign: Jonathan Rakes 1m Volunteers In 2 Days by Nobody: 4:21pm On Sep 26, 2010

[size=28pt]Fec Approves N927m ($6.5m) For Fct Waste Bins[/size]

[size=28pt]beaf squealer nowhere to be found [/size]

[size=28pt]goodluck wasting of money nigeria![/size]
Re: Door-to-door Campaign: Jonathan Rakes 1m Volunteers In 2 Days by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 26, 2010
Beaf:

Yes, you don't seem to know what you stand for. Oyb, what do you stand for? Bunkering? Saraki? IBB? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I stand for change with jonathan, FRESH AIR and cleaning up of corruption in all quarters (including bunkering).

tell that to your heroes in mend. brainless dolt. practically everyone with half a brain knows i'm based in lagos
Re: Door-to-door Campaign: Jonathan Rakes 1m Volunteers In 2 Days by Beaf: 4:25pm On Sep 26, 2010
oyb:

tell that to your heroes in mend. brainless dolt. practically everyone with half a brain knows i'm based in lagos

Is this jealousy, just because 1 million of your mates volunteered themselves to campaign for change in Nigeria?
Jonathan is clearing out corrupt people (including bunkerers), dude, why should that be so painful?
Some people are so frustrated that change is coming that they wanna die! grin grin grin

I no fit laf!
Re: Door-to-door Campaign: Jonathan Rakes 1m Volunteers In 2 Days by Beaf: 4:28pm On Sep 26, 2010
[size=33pt]Goodluck Jonathan 2011! Fresh Air![/size]
I'm luvin it! grin
Re: Door-to-door Campaign: Jonathan Rakes 1m Volunteers In 2 Days by Nobody: 4:28pm On Sep 26, 2010
we all know oyb is for the islamisation of nigeria. He and jarus are the only ones here i know who explicitly support the north and have no problems denigrating the south south.

But Beaf . . . GEJ is no saint. He is another corrupt politician whose only goal is plundering the treasury.
Re: Door-to-door Campaign: Jonathan Rakes 1m Volunteers In 2 Days by Beaf: 4:35pm On Sep 26, 2010
davidylan:

we all know oyb is for the islamisation of nigeria. He and jarus are the only ones here i know who explicitly support the north and have no problems denigrating the south south.

But Beaf . . . GEJ is no saint. He is another corrupt politician whose only goal is plundering the treasury.

I don't believe that GEJ is after plundering the treasury. Indeed compared to the other Presidential candidates, he is a veritable saint.
IBB has a $12.4billion question hanging around his neck.
Buhari has a $2.8billion question to answer (and several billion more from PTF).
Atiku is an international criminal with indictions in US bribery cases.
Saraki has the Societe Generale 2.5billion scandal and a current 35billion Intercontinental scandal tugging at his ankles.

It is almost a forgone conclusion that one of these men will lead Nigeria in 2011. So who to choose?
Re: Door-to-door Campaign: Jonathan Rakes 1m Volunteers In 2 Days by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 26, 2010
davidylan:

mr christian crusader, please go easy on the white lies - we undestand that you have been cursed with hatred of muslims (children of the devil - you call them) but kindly take your tribalist rants elsewhere. we all remember how you greeted hurricane sanusi with welcome to the 'northernisation of nigeria'.

it is bigots like you that are the other reason nigeria is failing. anyone who is not from your 'born again' camp has an islamist agenda.   

i'm sure you will soon start blathering that  we are supporting ribadu because he s a fellow muslim/northerner  tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Door-to-door Campaign: Jonathan Rakes 1m Volunteers In 2 Days by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 26, 2010
oyb:

mr christian crusader, please go easy on the white lies - we undestand that you have been cursed with hatred of muslims (children of the devil - you call them) but kindly take your tribalist rants elsewhere. we all remember how you greeted hurricane sanusi with welcome to the 'northernisation of nigeria'.

it is bigots like you that are the other reason nigeria is failing. anyone who is not from your 'born again' camp has an islamist agenda.   

i'm sure you will soon start blathering that  we are supporting ribadu because he s a fellow muslim/northerner  tongue tongue tongue tongue

interesting . . . bigots like me are the reason nigeria is failing? grin Lets just ignore the fact that the islamic north has the nation at ransom since 1966 right? cheesy

What a joke.
Re: Door-to-door Campaign: Jonathan Rakes 1m Volunteers In 2 Days by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 26, 2010
davidylan:

interesting . . . bigots like me are the reason nigeria is failing?  grin Lets just ignore the fact that the islamic north has the nation at ransom since 1966 right?  cheesy

What a joke.

yeah tell that to christians from your state, tribe(s) and religion lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

obj, alao akala, gbenga daniel, theodore orgi, kalu, chimaroke nnamani, all the senate prsidents minus ken nnamani  gave a stellar performance showing what christians /ibos/ yorubas are made of. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

just what to expect from you if you come back to show us how its done , in addition to plenty of hate legislation.

the sort of delusional and hypocritical bs that only a rabid hatemonger like you can come up with.

i'll bet those islamic northerners were the ones telling your fellow kinsmen/xtians what to do  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Door-to-door Campaign: Jonathan Rakes 1m Volunteers In 2 Days by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 26, 2010
more of the same from our resident islamic abdulmutallabs.
Re: Door-to-door Campaign: Jonathan Rakes 1m Volunteers In 2 Days by Nobody: 5:41pm On Sep 26, 2010
davidylan:

more of the same from our resident islamic abdulmutallabs.

that the best comeback you can muster? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cry cry

better go tell your fibs about ruining Nigeria to gbenga Daniel who is hell bent on mortgaging the future of your dear state

i'm sure your warped mind will find some way to attribute this to the influence of bankole (a muslim from your state ) cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Door-to-door Campaign: Jonathan Rakes 1m Volunteers In 2 Days by Solomon227(m): 5:50pm On Sep 26, 2010
@ oyb

If your fear is that the Door to Door form may have finished or some1 may identify u as a GEJ hater.

U have nothing to fear. Just give us a call. We run an all-inclusive campaign. We welcome very1 that seeks peace, growth, and advancement for our dear country. Make a visit and see for youself, enough of being a cynic.

Nigeria don dey better

Nigeria don dey better ooo

Since Goodluck /Sambo don dey lead

Nigeria don dey better

(1) (2) (Reply)

Niger To Build 90 Units Of Cottage Industries At N1.4bn / FG Unveils $9.3bn External Borrowing Plan / Is Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Dying?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.