Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,438 members, 7,853,885 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 07:16 AM

Door-to-door Campaign: Jonathan Rakes 1m Volunteers In 2 Days - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Door-to-door Campaign: Jonathan Rakes 1m Volunteers In 2 Days (2617 Views)

How Nigerian, AU Officials Maltreated, Cheated Ebola Volunteers In Liberia / Pdp Distributing Rice In Their Door To Door Campaign In Lagos. Pictures / Your Veiw On Gej's Door To Door Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Door-to-door Campaign: Jonathan Rakes 1m Volunteers In 2 Days by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 26, 2010
Solomon227:

@ oyb

If your fear is that the Door to Door form may have finished or some1 may identify u as a GEJ hater.

U have nothing to fear. Just give us a call. We run an all-inclusive campaign. We welcome very1 that seeks peace, growth, and advancement for our dear country. Make a visit and see for youself, enough of being a cynic.

Nigeria don dey better

Nigeria don dey better ooo

Since Goodluck /Sambo don dey lead

Nigeria don dey better

liver fail me o

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-520431.0.html

Before President Jonathan’s Men Murder Another Journalist

I am not concerned here with the merit or demerit of Hajia Zainab’s argument; I am only concerned that an opinion as innocuous as warning the president to be mindful of the implications of his overweening ambition for people from minority ethnic groups (Hajia Zainab is Ebira and therefore from a minority group both in Nigeria at large and in her home state of Kogi) is sufficient to earn her death threats. I didn’t know that our politics had degenerated to this low-water mark of primitive, murderous intolerance.

In her weekly column called “Rendezvous” in the Sun newspaper, Hajia Zainab wrote: “At exactly 10:08pm on Wednesday, September 8, I received a call from this number, 08037408669, and the man at the other end began to intimidate me. He poured venom on me and added for good measure: ‘Zainab, if you don’t stop your Rendezvous column, I will deal with you. I know your office and your house. So, stop that column before it is too late.’”
Hajia Zainab Suleiman-Okino and her daughter, Nabila
Intimidation of journalists for doing nothing more than comforting the afflicted and afflicting the comfortable, as Chicago journalist Finley Peter Dunne famously characterized the job of journalists nearly one hundred years ago, is not new, especially in transitional societies such as ours that are still wracked by a “deliberation deficit.” But threatening to cold-bloodedly murder a mother of 5 children, who less than a month ago lost her son to brain tumor, for expressing a legitimate, if controversial, opinion is truly perturbing. This should concern not just journalists and law enforcement agents but everyone who has any milk of human compassion running in their veins.

no come near my house o !!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Door-to-door Campaign: Jonathan Rakes 1m Volunteers In 2 Days by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 26, 2010
i do not hate gej

however gej is part of the party that have been gangra ping nigeria since 1999

you lot are trying to pass off this rape of the electorate as consensual seduction

that is what is pissing me off

unless the opposition gets it act together, pdp will rig themselves in again

what we do not want is this toga of legitimacy these armed robbers are trying to robe themselves in
Re: Door-to-door Campaign: Jonathan Rakes 1m Volunteers In 2 Days by Beaf: 6:03pm On Sep 26, 2010
oyb:

i do not hate gej

however gej is part of the party that have been gangra ping nigeria since 1999

you lot are trying to pass off this despoil of the electorate as consensual seduction

that is what is pissing me off

unless the opposition gets it act together, pdp will rig themselves in again

what we do not want is this toga of legitimacy these armed robbers are trying to robe themselves in

Why do I find that as funny as the ranting of a failed bunkerer? Put out of biz by GEJ's cleanup mop.
Re: Door-to-door Campaign: Jonathan Rakes 1m Volunteers In 2 Days by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 26, 2010
Beaf:

Why do I find that as funny as the ranting of a failed bunkerer? Put out of biz by GEJ's cleanup mop.

the latest from our resident thug

are you confusing me with your 'militant' compatriots  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

why do i get the impression you have failed at everything you ever did - all your attempts at selling sheet as chocilate have only made for a lot of comedy and smhing

you were once a poster who could sometimes be taken seriously - when your meth intake was not on the up .

now you're just a daft version of squealer

way to go dumb squealer  sad sad sad cry cry
Re: Door-to-door Campaign: Jonathan Rakes 1m Volunteers In 2 Days by UyiIredia(m): 6:26pm On Sep 26, 2010
i don't feel GEJ >>> his rise to power as the president was too fast >>> i percieve
he doesn' have what it takes to Nigeria b'cos of this >>> the fact he's campaigning now for presidency barely a year as President
is proof enough 4 me >>> based on this i might not vote in the presidential election >>> though my favourite pick would
have been Pat Utomi >>> but we know his outcome already

i will however vote for a Bright & Rewarding Future  smiley >>> for Lagos >>> LASG is working >>> Eko ni baje  smiley
Re: Door-to-door Campaign: Jonathan Rakes 1m Volunteers In 2 Days by Beaf: 7:27pm On Sep 26, 2010
oyb:

the latest from our resident thug

are you confusing me with your 'militant' compatriots  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

why do i get the impression you have failed at everything you ever did - all your attempts at selling sheet as chocilate have only made for a lot of comedy and smhing

you were once a poster who could sometimes be taken seriously - when your meth intake was not on the up .

now you're just a daft version of squealer

way to go dumb squealer  sad sad sad cry cry

Dude, Solomon227 offered you volunteer registration forms earlier. I'd advise that you take up the offer seeing how fast they are disappearing. The campaign targetted 42,000 people, but got 1 milla in just two days. Time is running out! Make yourself useful to society for once (even if bunkering don spoil grin).

Jonathan has something new and fresh to offer Nigeria. Forget about the usual corrupt old cargoes like IBB, Saraki and Atiku; they will all soon be in jail anyway, cos GEJ's broom is a sweeping!
Re: Door-to-door Campaign: Jonathan Rakes 1m Volunteers In 2 Days by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 26, 2010
Jonathan has something new and fresh to offer Nigeria. Forget about the usual corrupt old cargoes like IBB, Saraki and Atiku; they will all soon be in jail anyway, cos GEJ's broom is a sweeping!

dude your former guvnor declared assets of 300 million when he became vp

i posted his cv. how did he do it, a fellow who spent most of his previous career as a lecturer?

this is the change you are blathering about?

please pleae please come and blow some of that fresh ait on our smelly british duatbins na cheesy cheesy cheesy

or are you a coward cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Door-to-door Campaign: Jonathan Rakes 1m Volunteers In 2 Days by supereagle(m): 8:22pm On Sep 26, 2010
PPl did door to door campaign for Abiola , but IBB annulled the most credible election ever held in Nigeria .

JEGA is the candidate to beat, IBB , Atiku ,Saraki and co should stay away.
Re: Door-to-door Campaign: Jonathan Rakes 1m Volunteers In 2 Days by Jarus(m): 8:32pm On Sep 26, 2010
RENTED CROWD grin grin grin grin
Re: Door-to-door Campaign: Jonathan Rakes 1m Volunteers In 2 Days by Beaf: 8:47pm On Sep 26, 2010
oyb:

dude your former guvnor declared assets of 300 million when he became vp

i posted his cv. how did he do it, a fellow who spent most of his previous career as a lecturer?

this is the change you are blathering about?

please pleae please come and blow some of that fresh ait on our smelly british duatbins na cheesy cheesy cheesy

or are you a coward cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Are these the reasons you give for sticking with corrupt old cargoes like IBB, Saraki and Atiku? shocked

Be sure of one thing dude, you don't know my former governor, cos I don't know what you are talking about with his assets of 300million. GEJ is not my ex-gov, so stop misfiring.

Dude, lots of bunkerers have turned a new leaf, some have even been absorbed by the amnesty programme, others have been so rehabilitated that they are volunteering themselves for the wellbeing of the nation. When will you see the light?

Jonathan is the way forward, untainted by corruption, calm but steel willed, the man with the plan, a breath of fresh air!
Throw away your shovel and pickaxe, join a good cause.
Re: Door-to-door Campaign: Jonathan Rakes 1m Volunteers In 2 Days by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 26, 2010
beaf the olodo's dictionary

working in oil and gas - bunkering
entrepreneurship - kidnapping
billion naira dustbin - change

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Door-to-door Campaign: Jonathan Rakes 1m Volunteers In 2 Days by Beaf: 9:30pm On Sep 26, 2010
oyb:

working in oil and gas - bunkering
entrepreneurship - kidnapping
billion naira dustbin - change

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You don't need to confess your sins to me. Anyways, worse people than you have repented and now carry the banner for change. Even the most hardened hoarders and bunkerers are finding legitimate ways to make money in this new season of change ushered in by Dr. Goodluck Jonathan.
Those that persist will be swept away by Jonathans big anti-corruption broom.

[size=33pt]Fresh Air 2011![/size]
Re: Door-to-door Campaign: Jonathan Rakes 1m Volunteers In 2 Days by dafman10(m): 8:19am On Sep 27, 2010
Oyb free mr beaf jor. I implore u to open ur eyes n see Goodluck in front of u cos d last tin u in particular need rite na badluck
Re: Door-to-door Campaign: Jonathan Rakes 1m Volunteers In 2 Days by Ijeleigbo(m): 11:25am On Sep 27, 2010
Goddamn it! This thread is interesting no doubt, i have missed out a lot
@oyb, I understand your pain but you must accept reality and stop living in fantasy. PDP is a messed up party but the truth is that they have been in control of Nigerian politics for so many years and are known all over Africa as No.1 party in Nigeria.They are corrupt and are responsible for Nigeria's situation, no doubt even a new year old child knows that but its so painful to say that in the next 20years, they will still be a strong and active force in Nigerian politics. NO KINGDOM REIGNS FOREVER you might quote that to me but my point still remains buddy, it will take a lot of years to wipe out the power of PDP. Its successful in Lagos, Edo and Anambra i guess but PDP stamp is still felt everywhere. LOVE OR HATE THEM, THEY WILL CONTINUE TO RULE. And døn't get me wrong, ain't a fan of PDP but unfortunately they are presenting the two strongest and well acclaimed contestants in the presidential race, GEJ and IBB
Re: Door-to-door Campaign: Jonathan Rakes 1m Volunteers In 2 Days by Ijeleigbo(m): 11:47am On Sep 27, 2010
@beaf, You're just making so much noise about GEJ. A person in this thread said he is surprised and irritated about the sudden rise to power of GEJ, i bet ya his name has taken him this far and i clearly state GEJ IS THE MOST FORTUNATE PRESIDENT EVER IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA. PDP primaries Oh common, even the farmers in the village and market women knows GEJ will win with a wide margin. IBB stands no chance. My fault against him? Okay let me see if i can't read or understand a written constitution. I THOUGHT OUR CONSTITUTION READS A MAN FROM 65 AND ABOVE IS SUPPOSED TO BE RETIRED AND NO LONGER BE IN THE LABOUR MARKET. WHY IS IBB WHO IS 69 CONTESTING TO WORK FOR NIGERIA? ARE SOME PEOPLE BIGGER THAN THE CONSTITUTION? IF YES WHAT IS THE NEED FOR LAW AND JUDICIARY? WHY ARE WE DECEIVING OURSELVES WE ARE PRACTISING DEMOCRACY WHEN ACTUALLY WE ARE PRACTISING ARISTOCRACY OR PLUTOCRACY
We all know the yoruba's fault against IBB
We all know Nigerian's fault against the former military dictator
To me you know what this looks like? It looks like OBJ coming to re-contest. Please bring a young, dynamic and challenging politician to fight against GEJ for PDP hot seat and not IBB.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Full Meaning Of Goodluck Ebele Jonathan / Popular Radio Program, ‘akwa Ibom Today’ Banned On AKBC- Connoisseur.com / Close Down Politics Section Before It Consumes Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.