Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,260 members, 7,822,317 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Ndidi Wilfred With His Bride, Dinma At Their Traditional Wedding (Pictures) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ndidi Wilfred With His Bride, Dinma At Their Traditional Wedding (Pictures) (100321 Views)

Wilfred Ndidi And Dinma Traditional Wedding Pictures / Wilfred Ndidi Set To Marry Dinma (Photos) / Kelechi Iheanacho ‏and Ndidi Wilfred Look Dapper In Suits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndidi Wilfred With His Bride, Dinma At Their Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by Timoleon(m): 10:58pm On May 22, 2019
jerrythafinisher:
see iheanacho cheesy cheesy na owo epo d guy Sabi no wonder he dey miss open net

I am sure Ndidi was afraid he was going to miss the wedding too.

nonsense and iheanacho!

3 Likes

Re: Ndidi Wilfred With His Bride, Dinma At Their Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by TGMISKY(m): 11:13pm On May 22, 2019
Congratulation to the best defensive midfielder in England (at least, according to stats). May your union be blessed with laughter and children. May your wife never be like Tonto Dikeh.
#IgboAmaka

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ndidi Wilfred With His Bride, Dinma At Their Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by femi4: 11:17pm On May 22, 2019
GrowYourSales:
The guys in the second picture looks hungry...is he still the one?

Igbo Amaka is for people who have eaten well, not those who have smoked well

Well, wait has your number of daily sales dropped? check my signature
yes, the one in white. Beside him is uncle kelechi the bench warmer
Re: Ndidi Wilfred With His Bride, Dinma At Their Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by presty83: 11:18pm On May 22, 2019
SALES SALES SALES at MIMSAFRIK!!! Get discounts up to 50% and other amazing super bargains on your purchases. Hurry now! The first 20 customers will get free gifts. Customer care line: ZERO-NINE-ZERO-NINE-TWO-TWO-TWO-TWO-SIX-FIVE-SIX.
Re: Ndidi Wilfred With His Bride, Dinma At Their Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by adonaimart(m): 11:22pm On May 22, 2019
Dude....I no recognise u sef when I passed u at d airport....and i de call myself super eagles fan....d guy fresh gani..for those of una weh Neva see an before. grin grin.. HML man....

1 Like

Re: Ndidi Wilfred With His Bride, Dinma At Their Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by lilyheaven: 11:59pm On May 22, 2019
Some one should feed them, they look hungry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ndidi Wilfred With His Bride, Dinma At Their Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by goddy4(m): 12:31am On May 23, 2019
May God bless your marriage my man
Re: Ndidi Wilfred With His Bride, Dinma At Their Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by Laple0541(m): 2:19am On May 23, 2019
Why Wilfred de hard face for the second pix now! Abi dem force the lady on him ni!....no be Kelechi be dat? to slap the guy still de hungry me over that clear chance he miss against City few weeks ago.

1 Like

Re: Ndidi Wilfred With His Bride, Dinma At Their Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by mikron(m): 2:55am On May 23, 2019
The best tackler in the EPL, my best super eagles midfielder. Nothing do u . HML
Re: Ndidi Wilfred With His Bride, Dinma At Their Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by VulgarLee(m): 4:31am On May 23, 2019
jerrythafinisher:
see iheanacho cheesy cheesy na owo epo d guy Sabi no wonder he dey miss open net
you wen sabi wetin u gain?
Stop hating on made man
Re: Ndidi Wilfred With His Bride, Dinma At Their Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by Burgerlomo: 7:06am On May 23, 2019
Congratulations and happy married life cool
Re: Ndidi Wilfred With His Bride, Dinma At Their Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by TheSTreetman: 7:14am On May 23, 2019
OBTMOS:
The same Iheanacho that missed a goal against Man city that would have given Liverpool the league

Radarada shocked. Na him tell Loserpool to bottle the league with 7 points.
Re: Ndidi Wilfred With His Bride, Dinma At Their Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by NigPatriot(m): 7:17am On May 23, 2019
lawnreigh:
Why is this guy looking so dull despite all the money in football. Anyway I wish them Happy Married Life and goodluck in their marriage

You think everyone is as vague and showy as you are? Naa some even with so much money, prefer simplicity.
Re: Ndidi Wilfred With His Bride, Dinma At Their Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by EmekaBlue(m): 7:31am On May 23, 2019
see ndidi cdss ikeja barrack boy those days o

who say money no b god on earth
Re: Ndidi Wilfred With His Bride, Dinma At Their Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by Thunday1005(m): 7:47am On May 23, 2019
Happy married life Ndidi
Re: Ndidi Wilfred With His Bride, Dinma At Their Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by hassinho707(m): 9:38am On May 23, 2019
GrowYourSales:
The guys in the second picture looks hungry...is he still the one?

Igbo Amaka is for people who have eaten well, not those who have smoked well

Well, wait has your number of daily sales dropped? check my signature
If you hear how much that guy collects per week at his club side, you will not believe it
Re: Ndidi Wilfred With His Bride, Dinma At Their Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by EvieP(f): 9:45am On May 23, 2019
Obviously the guy is not out for any play play marriage this na ogbenga marriage no be football contract
Re: Ndidi Wilfred With His Bride, Dinma At Their Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by Hassanmil247(m): 9:56am On May 23, 2019
It's all about time and turn, I wonder why people compare time with turn, anyway it's your time and turn Wilfred Ndidi , pure water seller, struggling to buy boot, now having millions, Bless up bro!
Re: Ndidi Wilfred With His Bride, Dinma At Their Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by Cadec007(m): 12:35pm On May 23, 2019
hopexter:
Congrats bro, make sure she carry something before the new premiership start :l
so that he would lose concentration after man utd sign him abi.... Pfft... Let him wait fess...
Re: Ndidi Wilfred With His Bride, Dinma At Their Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by olumalcolm(m): 12:43pm On May 23, 2019
kelvinUchiha:
Igbo Kwenu
mk jon snow catch ur baby on top dat throne angry
Re: Ndidi Wilfred With His Bride, Dinma At Their Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by Airtimex(m): 12:55pm On May 23, 2019
lawnreigh:
Why is this guy looking so dull despite all the money in football. Anyway I wish them Happy Married Life and goodluck in their marriage

Picture can deceive bro...I just like the guy pattern of play
Re: Ndidi Wilfred With His Bride, Dinma At Their Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by fa4oteejay: 2:27pm On May 23, 2019
CONGRAT, AM HAPPY FOR YOU.
Re: Ndidi Wilfred With His Bride, Dinma At Their Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by hopexter(m): 2:37pm On May 23, 2019
Cadec007:
so that he would lose concentration after man utd sign him abi.... Pfft... Let him wait fess...

Make the bride be like Antique for house abi. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ndidi Wilfred With His Bride, Dinma At Their Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by HARYORBAMZ(m): 3:03pm On May 23, 2019
StrikeBack:
Count down 4years

Modified:
No be Miralem Pjanic I dey see so
Na Ronaldo
Re: Ndidi Wilfred With His Bride, Dinma At Their Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jul 02, 2019
tgmisky:
Congratulation to the best defensive midfielder in England (at least, according to stats). May your union be blessed with laughter and children. May your wife never be like Tonto Dikeh. #IgboAmaka

grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Brazil Vs Germany Funny Pictures / Meet Neymar's 11-man Gang Being Paid £10k-per-month Each To Follow Him Around / Lesotho Vs Nigeria: AFCON Qualifiers (2 - 4) Full Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.