Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,648 members, 7,861,991 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:57 AM

Ibrahim Magu Endorses ATTENTION MAGAZINE With Olakunle Churchill On Cover Page - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ibrahim Magu Endorses ATTENTION MAGAZINE With Olakunle Churchill On Cover Page (30628 Views)

Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Receive ATTENTION Magazine, Pose With Alexreport (vide / Ned Nwoko And Rita Daniels Battle For A Copy Of 'Attention Magazine' / Ned Nwoko, Zlatan, Charles Inojie, Chinedu Ikedieze Endorse ATTENTION MAGAZINE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibrahim Magu Endorses ATTENTION MAGAZINE With Olakunle Churchill On Cover Page by Nobody: 12:23pm On May 23, 2019
Re: Ibrahim Magu Endorses ATTENTION MAGAZINE With Olakunle Churchill On Cover Page by Mitsurugi(m): 4:10pm On May 23, 2019
jackals:

Why should I do push-up?

I'm sorry if you're pained by calling him a 40s man

Me pained? For what? Each man to his own house... most ladies that demand full action are known not to reciprocate. A man is likely to be bad when his partner is equally bad. When both are competent and work together it's bliss. Men just get the flak because we do the poking. I've known a mouthy girl who passed out cos a guy drilled her endlessly, so what is she... grin
Re: Ibrahim Magu Endorses ATTENTION MAGAZINE With Olakunle Churchill On Cover Page by jackals(f): 5:28pm On May 23, 2019
Mitsurugi:

Me pained? For what? Each man to his own house... most ladies that demand full action are known not to reciprocate. A man is likely to be bad when his partner is equally bad. When both are competent and work together it's bliss. Men just get the flak because we do the poking. I've known a mouthy girl who passed out cos a guy drilled her endlessly, so what is she... grin

� �. I'm a vixen under the sheet
Re: Ibrahim Magu Endorses ATTENTION MAGAZINE With Olakunle Churchill On Cover Page by Mitsurugi(m): 7:49pm On May 23, 2019
jackals:

� �. I'm a vixen under the sheet

I'm the Hulk with a little touch of Captain America cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim Magu Endorses ATTENTION MAGAZINE With Olakunle Churchill On Cover Page by 400billionman: 7:42am On May 24, 2019
You mean Magu endorsed 40 seconds ?

We will not take this !

Let's hear from Tonto.
Re: Ibrahim Magu Endorses ATTENTION MAGAZINE With Olakunle Churchill On Cover Page by 400billionman: 7:45am On May 24, 2019
morikee:
After Tonto done bagged 100m Naira endorsement.

You follow am see the N100m ?

What is the profits of the company that gave her N100m ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sunmbo Adeoye Baby Shower Photos / Brigitte Nielsen Pregnant At 54 (photos) / Femi Adebayo Dressed Up As A Lady, Twerks On Set (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.