Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:00 AM

Ned Nwoko And Rita Daniels Battle For A Copy Of 'Attention Magazine' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ned Nwoko And Rita Daniels Battle For A Copy Of 'Attention Magazine' (47239 Views)

Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Receive ATTENTION Magazine, Pose With Alexreport (vide / Ned Nwoko, Zlatan, Charles Inojie, Chinedu Ikedieze Endorse ATTENTION MAGAZINE / Ibrahim Magu Endorses ATTENTION MAGAZINE With Olakunle Churchill On Cover Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ned Nwoko And Rita Daniels Battle For A Copy Of 'Attention Magazine' by GistNotice: 6:56pm On Jun 19, 2019
GistMore.com

Shared with caption...

The moment Hon. Ned Nwoko and Regina Daniels' Mum Battle for a copy of ATTENTION MAGAZINE @attentionmagazines with @olakunlechurchill on cover page...... " Is this my copy??"

See more; http://gistmore.com/ned-nwoko-and-regina-daniels-mum-battle-for-a-copy-of-attention-magazine

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko And Rita Daniels Battle For A Copy Of 'Attention Magazine' by GistNotice: 6:56pm On Jun 19, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko And Rita Daniels Battle For A Copy Of 'Attention Magazine' by Oluwasaeon(m): 6:58pm On Jun 19, 2019
Where's the battle ?

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko And Rita Daniels Battle For A Copy Of 'Attention Magazine' by Emmzy201(m): 7:08pm On Jun 19, 2019
Bleep and no pay
For there's no other way, to discourage ashawo but to
Bleep and no pay
grin

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ned Nwoko And Rita Daniels Battle For A Copy Of 'Attention Magazine' by itspzpics(m): 8:03pm On Jun 19, 2019
Wow

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko And Rita Daniels Battle For A Copy Of 'Attention Magazine' by boolet: 9:11pm On Jun 19, 2019
Who this Ned help sef. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko And Rita Daniels Battle For A Copy Of 'Attention Magazine' by Kendumazy(m): 9:12pm On Jun 19, 2019
Magazine dragging is now news. Let's know who finally collected it.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko And Rita Daniels Battle For A Copy Of 'Attention Magazine' by Kirchhoff01(m): 9:12pm On Jun 19, 2019
Emmzy201:
Bleep and no pay
Bleep and no pay
grin
God go punish you if you fvck finish and you no pay

5 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko And Rita Daniels Battle For A Copy Of 'Attention Magazine' by GodSaklek(m): 9:12pm On Jun 19, 2019
this woman self, I don't know what she's looking for to the extent that she's dragging something with her daughter sugar husband, thinking right now,
hope it's not what am thinking,because she show up every 5 minutes around Ned,maybe she want to have a taste
lipsrsealed

8 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko And Rita Daniels Battle For A Copy Of 'Attention Magazine' by AlomoReloaded: 9:12pm On Jun 19, 2019
Emmzy201:
Bleep and no pay
Bleep and no pay
grin
Idyot!!!

4 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko And Rita Daniels Battle For A Copy Of 'Attention Magazine' by Sholaco: 9:13pm On Jun 19, 2019
Poo
Re: Ned Nwoko And Rita Daniels Battle For A Copy Of 'Attention Magazine' by dejavubobo1(m): 9:13pm On Jun 19, 2019
money meet who wants it
Re: Ned Nwoko And Rita Daniels Battle For A Copy Of 'Attention Magazine' by nairalee(m): 9:13pm On Jun 19, 2019
I honestly don't know what to do with this information right now.

Can someone please tell me the relevance of this. I will wait.

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko And Rita Daniels Battle For A Copy Of 'Attention Magazine' by Lexusgs430: 9:13pm On Jun 19, 2019
How would this woman feel, knowing her senior is pounding her daughter............

Ned could have just married the mother..........

5 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko And Rita Daniels Battle For A Copy Of 'Attention Magazine' by TheTourist: 9:14pm On Jun 19, 2019
WE WONT BUY THE MAGAZINE NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO AND HOW YOU DO IT grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko And Rita Daniels Battle For A Copy Of 'Attention Magazine' by careytommy37(m): 9:14pm On Jun 19, 2019
Lucky guy. Chopping Mama and Pikin cool

16 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko And Rita Daniels Battle For A Copy Of 'Attention Magazine' by Pidginwhisper: 9:14pm On Jun 19, 2019
undecided

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko And Rita Daniels Battle For A Copy Of 'Attention Magazine' by Agrostyles: 9:14pm On Jun 19, 2019
Mum and daughter... If you know, you know.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko And Rita Daniels Battle For A Copy Of 'Attention Magazine' by Karemarealty288(m): 9:14pm On Jun 19, 2019
Nairaland is now garbage truck.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko And Rita Daniels Battle For A Copy Of 'Attention Magazine' by Randy100: 9:14pm On Jun 19, 2019
Mad man
Emmzy201:
Bleep and no pay For there's no other way, to discourage ashawo but to Bleep and no pay grin

4 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko And Rita Daniels Battle For A Copy Of 'Attention Magazine' by Immacrutech(m): 9:15pm On Jun 19, 2019
And they dinnuh hold Gun
Re: Ned Nwoko And Rita Daniels Battle For A Copy Of 'Attention Magazine' by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jun 19, 2019
I love rich men, broke men need hot slap.

2 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko And Rita Daniels Battle For A Copy Of 'Attention Magazine' by Authoreety: 9:16pm On Jun 19, 2019
Is she always around her daughter?

3 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko And Rita Daniels Battle For A Copy Of 'Attention Magazine' by Vince77(m): 9:16pm On Jun 19, 2019
"Regina Daniel's Mom", "Wizkid's Ex". Things we read on "Seun's Website" .

5 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko And Rita Daniels Battle For A Copy Of 'Attention Magazine' by fx45(m): 9:17pm On Jun 19, 2019
TANTUMERGO007:
This man go don fukc this woman
100% certain

12 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko And Rita Daniels Battle For A Copy Of 'Attention Magazine' by Bonjoro: 9:17pm On Jun 19, 2019
Lexusgs430:
How would this woman feel, knowing her senior is pounding her daughter............

Ned could have just married the mother..........

Reggy mom has been bleeping Ned before he switched to Reggy when bar exchanged hands, I can bet with my 2 balls.

11 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko And Rita Daniels Battle For A Copy Of 'Attention Magazine' by mmadu5(m): 9:18pm On Jun 19, 2019
Emmzy201:
Bleep and no pay
Bleep and no pay
grin

trust and obey for there no other way to be happy in jesus but to trust and obey .. i like your sense of fucckerd humor

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko And Rita Daniels Battle For A Copy Of 'Attention Magazine' by ifymadu: 9:18pm On Jun 19, 2019
Nairaland! For real! Has things degenerated to the level of loading any junk as news? So unfortunate...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko And Rita Daniels Battle For A Copy Of 'Attention Magazine' by Rosarie(f): 9:19pm On Jun 19, 2019
Regina's mother has no shame .

Nairaland I rarely read most of your news these days.it is no longer the Nairaland I fell in love with.

8 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko And Rita Daniels Battle For A Copy Of 'Attention Magazine' by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jun 19, 2019
Emmzy201:
Bleep and no pay
Bleep and no pay
grin

That's enough internet for tonight. Go and sleep.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rachel Okonkwo: Man Surprises His Wife On Her Birthday With Her Favorite Actress / Teni Releases 'Sugar Mummy' On Friday, Shares Photoshopped Baby Pic With Dangote / Mercy Johnson Smiles As She Strolls With Her Hubby & Kids In Dublin(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.