Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Checkout This Cute 4 Generation Photos - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Checkout This Cute 4 Generation Photos (37272 Views)

Check Out This Cute Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander / Checkout This Viral Family of 6 Photoshoot / Checkout This Cute 4 Generation In One Adorable Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout This Cute 4 Generation Photos by Nobody: 11:19pm On May 22, 2019
enemyofprogress:
The great grandmother and the grandmother are still playable. If you know you know

Taah! You dont have respect.

Oya take the software I got for you...

Re: Checkout This Cute 4 Generation Photos by Kingbenn(m): 11:20pm On May 22, 2019
TheMoniker:
I ought to have this kinda picture but my grandma is a witch same as most naija grand parent. She might end up eating my kid so I’m not interested. Lol
hope she is not on nairaland? because village people are everywhere
Re: Checkout This Cute 4 Generation Photos by enemyofprogress: 11:20pm On May 22, 2019
OkaNaUbe:

Taah! You dont have respect.
for expressing my true feelings
Re: Checkout This Cute 4 Generation Photos by enemyofprogress: 11:21pm On May 22, 2019
TheMoniker:
I ought to have this kinda picture but my grandma is a witch same as most naija grand parent. She might end up eating my kid so I’m not interested. Lol
we are discussing your case this evening at the coven. Very soon you'll hear from us
Re: Checkout This Cute 4 Generation Photos by GYBABA(m): 11:23pm On May 22, 2019
TheMoniker:

Lol nna ehn this guy is something else. See as you finish your granny. Haaa! You dey try lol witch kwa lol
Re: Checkout This Cute 4 Generation Photos by Obynopositive: 11:27pm On May 22, 2019
The joy of every mother...... wink
Re: Checkout This Cute 4 Generation Photos by Hintona(f): 11:29pm On May 22, 2019
Richdad50:
What is funny silly
It's a sarcastic statement

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Cute 4 Generation Photos by Hintona(f): 11:29pm On May 22, 2019
enemyofprogress:
The great grandmother and the grandmother are still playable. If you know you know
Pervundecided
Re: Checkout This Cute 4 Generation Photos by enemyofprogress: 11:30pm On May 22, 2019
Hintona:

Pervundecided
just because I no look your side tongue tongue
Re: Checkout This Cute 4 Generation Photos by Hintona(f): 11:33pm On May 22, 2019
enemyofprogress:
just because I no look your side tongue tongue
Ewwwww
I have tasteundecided
Re: Checkout This Cute 4 Generation Photos by ngwababe(f): 11:34pm On May 22, 2019
jk200:
Why is that you hardly see 4 generation of Fathers?

Is that men dont live long or because most nigerian men do marry late?

Typical Nigeria man no get time for this. And young men nowadays no dey marry quick!
Re: Checkout This Cute 4 Generation Photos by BrokenCock: 11:35pm On May 22, 2019
post=78632006:
As cute as Cute....
Lovely.
Pretty.
Beautiful.

May God give us Long life in Good health to sew our Children's children.
This prayer is only for as many possible people that want it......not everyone pray to see good things.

We learnt this on social media!
sharappp and kindly block me again pls
Re: Checkout This Cute 4 Generation Photos by enemyofprogress: 11:36pm On May 22, 2019
Hintona:

Ewwwww
I have tasteundecided
taste my foot, you can't be as sweet as that great grandmother, she is tight, while you are open ended with boring ringtones grin grin

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Cute 4 Generation Photos by enemyofprogress: 11:37pm On May 22, 2019
BrokenCock:
sharappp and kindly block me again pls
don't mind that asshole

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Cute 4 Generation Photos by jk200: 11:48pm On May 22, 2019
ngwababe:

Typical Nigeria man no get time for this. And young men nowadays no dey marry quick!

i don't think nigerian men dont have time for photo shot but it may be because of late marriage.

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Cute 4 Generation Photos by LordMayor018: 11:49pm On May 22, 2019
Cute indeed
Re: Checkout This Cute 4 Generation Photos by grandstar(m): 11:50pm On May 22, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

You are a disgrace and a shame to your lineage. Even if no one knows you your arrogance has a address. You shame and lie on your grandmother for the pleasure of likes from a few silly folks like you. For every spit you spill out, your are spilling the last fragment of your soul until none is left. I wish I can lay a curse on you right now but I will spare you.

Richdad

What themoniker wrote is wrong but your virulent approach should be toned down.

You can advise him politely not to speak ill of his elders that he's not a child.

He might decide to be rebellious and tell you off even though he knows he's wrong. I'm sure he won't repeat this again. I pray so

2 Likes

Re: Checkout This Cute 4 Generation Photos by Deji63: 11:54pm On May 22, 2019
Strong genes
Re: Checkout This Cute 4 Generation Photos by TheMoniker: 11:57pm On May 22, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

You are a disgrace and a shame to your lineage. Even if no one knows you your arrogance has a address. You shame and lie on your grandmother for the pleasure of likes from a few silly folks like you. For every spit you spill out, your are spilling the last fragment of your soul until none is left. I wish I can lay a curse on you right now but I will spare you.

Richdad
For likes? Who that one help? I’m using una to pass time cos it’s my day off.

2 Likes

Re: Checkout This Cute 4 Generation Photos by kalvoken(m): 11:59pm On May 22, 2019
Hintona:

Ha very funnyundecided

How are you able to find funnyness in that trash.

Re: Checkout This Cute 4 Generation Photos by kalvoken(m): 12:02am On May 23, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

Richdad

You just honoured him with that quote. Would have been better if you overlooked his/stupidity. Not bad though
Re: Checkout This Cute 4 Generation Photos by kalvoken(m): 12:06am On May 23, 2019
TheMoniker:

This motherfuçker just mentioned me. I despise you and I curse the day you were born on your parent’s behalf.
The most hated guy on earth. May your life be run the same way Buhari is ruling that god forsaken naija.

Guy see you are silly!!!

Who and who are those that hate him. If you could speak evil of your own mother, why do you think anyone would feel bad for your words to them. May your mother's spirit(whether alive or dead) forgive you.

Dundee
Re: Checkout This Cute 4 Generation Photos by stevio(m): 12:08am On May 23, 2019
Read up the word "pervert" in your dictionary grin,it will help.
enemyofprogress:
Re: Checkout This Cute 4 Generation Photos by dbestuncle: 12:09am On May 23, 2019
Mrop:
Checkout this cute 4 Generation Photos. You like?

See more photos below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/checkout-this-cute-4-generation-photos/

Y don't we have more of these for men. death! y can't most men count 4 generations
Re: Checkout This Cute 4 Generation Photos by Reeb2244: 12:28am On May 23, 2019
Amanee:
Awwwwn

My ovaries cry
Your what? undecided
Re: Checkout This Cute 4 Generation Photos by luminouz(m): 12:45am On May 23, 2019
enemyofprogress:
Ur moniker precedes U!!! undecided
GGM n GM eh Oniranu undecided
Re: Checkout This Cute 4 Generation Photos by enemyofprogress: 12:48am On May 23, 2019
luminouz:

Ur moniker precedes U!!! undecided
GGM n GM eh Oniranu undecided
for expressing my mind and saying the truth?
Re: Checkout This Cute 4 Generation Photos by enemyofprogress: 12:50am On May 23, 2019
stevio:
Read up the word "pervert" in your dictionary grin,it will help.
no, I prefer the great grandmother helps me
Re: Checkout This Cute 4 Generation Photos by JasonScoolari: 1:08am On May 23, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

Richdad
Stop taking things too serious here.

Calm down and advise him maturely and not being vituperative in your approach.

Drink cold water and cool off.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Words Of Advice From A Mother To Her Daughter / My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. / Ladies Breastfeeding Baby In Public. Right Or Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.