Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,105 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

I Have A New Husband Now That Can Last On Bed – Tonto Dikeh Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Have A New Husband Now That Can Last On Bed – Tonto Dikeh Reveals (633 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Reveals What She Did To Her Son After He Did This (photos) / An Actress Is In Dubai With Her Friend's Husband - Tonto Dikeh Reveals / Tonto Dikeh Reveals That Her Son Will Not Bear Her Ex-husband's Last Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have A New Husband Now That Can Last On Bed – Tonto Dikeh Reveals by tomak(m): 11:24pm On May 22, 2019
I have a new husband now that can last on bed – Tonto Dikeh reveals, warns celebrities not to interfere

Nollywood Actress, Tonto Dickeh has revealed on Instagram that she is in a new relationship and sent serious warning to her collegues including 2face, Annie Idibia, IK Ogbonna and other not to interfere.

The actress said that if she sees anyone begging for money or sponsorship from her new husband, she will mess that person once.

She further butressed that, she would beat the person up and dared them to fight her if they were bold enough.

Use the link below to read what She wrote and some pictures;

https://stanloaded.net/2019/05/22/tonto-dickeh/
Re: I Have A New Husband Now That Can Last On Bed – Tonto Dikeh Reveals by Oblongata: 11:29pm On May 22, 2019
Link kee you dia!

(1) (Reply)

Miss Bayelsa 2019 Pay Bills In different Hospitals In Bayelsa State / Naira Marley's Management Calls Out EFCC / Top Ten Strongest Tribes In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.