Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,028 members, 7,818,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Pls I Need Help - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pls I Need Help (526 Views)

Pls I Need Help.. Live Worn Outta My Prick / Help! Pls I Need Effective Treatment Of Eczema(pics) / Pls I Need Help To Cure Premature Ejaculation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need Help by C505: 11:28pm On May 22, 2019
I've been plagued with this incessant rash that keeps going and coming at my back and chest. Tried everything and it's still stubborn.

Went for HIV, RBC and sugar test and was told to reduce the way I take soft drinks or any thing that contains high volume of sugar.

Currently, I'm using salt solution and epiderm cream to relieve me of the itching. I'm no longer feeling comfortable with this.

Went to spa centers and was told it's acne. Upon correction, it was relieving me but the distance is great.

I don too confuse with wetin people say e be.... Fungi, acne, HIV, sugar, bacteria, etc. I'm too confused to know what to solve here.

Anyone with a rigid solution, please I need your help

Re: Pls I Need Help by C505: 11:30pm On May 22, 2019

Re: Pls I Need Help by successking401(m): 10:59am On May 23, 2019
C505:
I've been plagued with this incessant rash that keeps going and coming at my back and chest. Tried everything and it's still stubborn.

Went for HIV, RBC and sugar test and was told to reduce the way I take soft drinks or any thing that contains high volume of sugar.

Currently, I'm using salt solution and epiderm cream to relieve me of the itching. I'm no longer feeling comfortable with this.

Went to spa centers and was told it's acne. Upon correction, it was relieving me but the distance is great.

I don too confuse with wetin people say e be.... Fungi, acne, HIV, sugar, bacteria, etc. I'm too confused to know what to solve here.

Anyone with a rigid solution, please I need your help
since you need a permanent solution let's discuss further
Re: Pls I Need Help by C505: 11:38am On May 23, 2019
successking401:
since you need a permanent solution let's discuss further

Ok sir.

S what do I do?
Re: Pls I Need Help by successking401(m): 12:06pm On May 23, 2019
C505:

Ok sir.

S what do I do?
call me
My no is on my signature
Re: Pls I Need Help by C505: 7:05pm On May 23, 2019
successking401:
call me
My no is on my signature

Will do so
Re: Pls I Need Help by alopo4real(m): 7:45pm On May 23, 2019
Call or WhatsApp 09067571207 permanent solution is assured!
Re: Pls I Need Help by NAJALYN: 9:34am On May 25, 2019
STC30 is the solution to this problem. Please read the Post here

STC30 is a New Technology in the world of Stem Cell Therapy. The Product works from the body’s cellular level to reactivate dead cells, tissues and organs, repair dead cells, and rejuvenate the body’s cells for optimum health.
It is estimated that in the next 10 years, 80% of developed Countries will embrace Stem Cell Wellness Technologies.
STC30 Prevents as well as Treats over 134 diseases, including Stoke, heart attack, diabetes, hypertension, cancer, fibroid, ovarian cyst, leukemia, infertility, impotency, stomach ulcer, sickle cell, it’s anti-aging, Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, Crohn’s disease, autism, liver cirrhosis, cardiomyopathy, cerebral palsy, lung diseases, vitiligo, paraplegia, renal failure, buerger’s disease, rheumatoid arthritis, rheumatism, brain trauma, spinal cord injury/paralysis, congestive heart failure, orthopedic injuries, deafness, blindness, glaucoma, bone marrow transplant, kidney stones and failure, prostate enlargement, prostate cancer, wound healing, liver diseases, pancreative dysfunction, cardiovascular diseases, skin repair, mudcukoskeletal problems, stress, muscle pull, dental problem, gastrointestinal disease, skin infection, hemorrhoids, headache, improve blood flow, cardiovascular disease, traumatic brain injury, learning defects, missing teeth, amyotrophic lateral-sclerosis, myocardial infarction, muscular dystrophy, multiple sites cancers, etc.
Please Watch Videos of Testimonies on the potency of STC30. See more on STC30 here
https://lynsnaturalhealth.info/2019/04/18/superlife-total-care-stc30-stem-cell-treatment-a-must-use/ Mrs. E. Oforofuo (08097890448)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Photographer Wake Up To US Hospital Bill Of N88m After 7 Days In Coma / Women Infection And Fibroid Cure Made Easy / Stemcell Therapy Using Stc30

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.