Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,940 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

Neymar Steps Out In Style For The Launch Of His New Fragrance In Paris - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Neymar Steps Out In Style For The Launch Of His New Fragrance In Paris (33011 Views)

Osimhen Chilling Out With Chukwueze In Paris Ahead Napoli Move / Cristiano Ronaldo steps out with his $1.4m McLaren Senna (photos) / Lionel Messi Steps Out With His Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Neymar Steps Out In Style For The Launch Of His New Fragrance In Paris by Nobody: 2:07am On May 23, 2019

Paris Saint-Germain striker, Neymar stepped out in style for the launch of his new fragrance with Diesel in Paris.

The 27-year-old forward commanded attention as he arrived at the Diesel 'Spirit Of The Brave' fragrance party on Tuesday night rocking a quirky ensemble of black and gold.

He wore a black shirt with gold embellishment across the front and finished the look off with a hat and a blingy chain around his neck. The sportsman completed his outfit with a sleek black blazer which he teamed with baggy shorts and zip-up suede black boots.

According to Celebrity Net Worth, Neymar's net worth is approximately £99.8million ($140million).
See more photos below.

Source: https://www.collinsuchendusblog.com/2019/05/psg-star-neymar-jr-steps-out-in-style.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: Neymar Steps Out In Style For The Launch Of His New Fragrance In Paris by Nobody: 2:09am On May 23, 2019
More photos

Re: Neymar Steps Out In Style For The Launch Of His New Fragrance In Paris by Nobody: 2:12am On May 23, 2019
Re: Neymar Steps Out In Style For The Launch Of His New Fragrance In Paris by LuciferQuran: 10:40am On May 23, 2019
Does it have the Rotten Fish Fragrance?

Asking for a friend...

*spits angry

6 Likes

Re: Neymar Steps Out In Style For The Launch Of His New Fragrance In Paris by Nobody: 10:40am On May 23, 2019
"Neymar is a fine guys"

1 Like

Re: Neymar Steps Out In Style For The Launch Of His New Fragrance In Paris by F3dan: 10:41am On May 23, 2019
Good one.
Invest wisely.

Check my Signature for a clean 2.5KVA generator.

Details in my signature.
Re: Neymar Steps Out In Style For The Launch Of His New Fragrance In Paris by aleeyus(m): 10:41am On May 23, 2019
is nymar a rapper?

2 Likes

Re: Neymar Steps Out In Style For The Launch Of His New Fragrance In Paris by wizkidblogger(f): 10:42am On May 23, 2019
bun22:
truth be told. this guy is damn overhyped and over priced!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Neymar Steps Out In Style For The Launch Of His New Fragrance In Paris by IamSoProlific: 10:42am On May 23, 2019
Which kind dressing be this, so local and unkept.

I can never stop giving it up for man like Cr7, dude is a fashionista and king Leo is beginning to follow soothe.

This dude looks as randy as that US albino mumble rapper wey dey prison now, wey bn diss j. Cole, but j.cole reason him matter well with "1985". Can't remember his name, don't care to either!!!

16 Likes

Re: Neymar Steps Out In Style For The Launch Of His New Fragrance In Paris by Wantedmiller: 10:43am On May 23, 2019
Neymar abeg wake ur football career up....... biko

2 Likes

Re: Neymar Steps Out In Style For The Launch Of His New Fragrance In Paris by enemyofprogress: 10:43am On May 23, 2019
Neymar will forever remain the best defender England ever had

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Neymar Steps Out In Style For The Launch Of His New Fragrance In Paris by frankson1(m): 10:44am On May 23, 2019
No images of the fragrance.
I know a few European football stars and musicians that are investing in something. I don't know what Nigerian football stars and musicians investing in.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Neymar Steps Out In Style For The Launch Of His New Fragrance In Paris by GeneralPula: 10:44am On May 23, 2019
bun22:

M
Re: Neymar Steps Out In Style For The Launch Of His New Fragrance In Paris by lilfreezy: 10:44am On May 23, 2019
undecided
Re: Neymar Steps Out In Style For The Launch Of His New Fragrance In Paris by enemyofprogress: 10:44am On May 23, 2019
bun22:
seconded
Re: Neymar Steps Out In Style For The Launch Of His New Fragrance In Paris by Corrosiveman(m): 10:44am On May 23, 2019
Neymar don turn musician
Re: Neymar Steps Out In Style For The Launch Of His New Fragrance In Paris by OhiOfIhima: 10:44am On May 23, 2019
Tattoo, every here n there.

1 Like

Re: Neymar Steps Out In Style For The Launch Of His New Fragrance In Paris by yungsmart(m): 10:45am On May 23, 2019
Wonders shall never end. Abeg is that one skirt or what.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Neymar Steps Out In Style For The Launch Of His New Fragrance In Paris by VivaLaFrans: 10:50am On May 23, 2019
His new fragrance? A manufacturing company in Europe... Truly he was overpriced...
Re: Neymar Steps Out In Style For The Launch Of His New Fragrance In Paris by Mouthpis(m): 10:52am On May 23, 2019
Abeg, nah Diesel give am this kind thing say make him wear, abi nah him wear am by himself

Na skirt be that abi na bente sef

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Neymar Steps Out In Style For The Launch Of His New Fragrance In Paris by joxxy01(m): 10:55am On May 23, 2019
Handsome dude no homo
Re: Neymar Steps Out In Style For The Launch Of His New Fragrance In Paris by Nobody: 10:57am On May 23, 2019
bun22:

He completely became a model after leaving barca

No more positive football headlines

1 Like

Re: Neymar Steps Out In Style For The Launch Of His New Fragrance In Paris by mosho2good: 10:59am On May 23, 2019
Wife sent a message to her husband : Don’t forget to buy vegetables on your way back from office, and Priscilla say hi to you .

Husband : Who is Priscilla ?

Wife : Nobody, I was just making sure that you read my message

����

Twist in the tale.....

Husband : But I'm with Priscilla right now , so which Priscilla are you talking about?

Wife : Where are you....?���

Husband: Near the vegetable market�

Wife : Wait I'm coming there right now ...!

After 10 minutes she texts her husband "Where are you"?

Husband:"I'm at office. Now that u'r at the market, buy whatever vegetables you need...

���

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Neymar Steps Out In Style For The Launch Of His New Fragrance In Paris by Luvinghubby: 10:59am On May 23, 2019
South Americans love Tattoos a lot, maybe they copied from their colonial masters Spain and Portugal

2 Likes

Re: Neymar Steps Out In Style For The Launch Of His New Fragrance In Paris by rockstar27(m): 11:01am On May 23, 2019
aleeyus:
is nymar a rapper?

HOW DOES RAPPER LOOK LIKE?
Re: Neymar Steps Out In Style For The Launch Of His New Fragrance In Paris by Cue4rm: 11:03am On May 23, 2019
LuciferQuran:
Does it have the Rotten Fish Fragrance?

Asking for a friend...

*spits angry

Stale

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help On Multi Goal & Other Betting Tips / Enugu Liverpool Fans Celebrate Champions League Trophy With Ram Inside Church / Man Utd Prepare Training Ground Overhaul After Ronaldo Complaints

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.