Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Rema’s Dumebi Video: "It's For Secondary School Students" - Twitter Users React - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rema’s Dumebi Video: "It's For Secondary School Students" - Twitter Users React (25288 Views)

Remember Diana Eneje From Rema's Music Video ‘dumebi'? See How Far She Has Come / Rema Fires Back At Those Mocking His 'Dumebi' Video / Kiss Daniel's "Uncle Stop Touching" Line In 'Yeba': Twitter Users Question Line (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rema’s Dumebi Video: "It's For Secondary School Students" - Twitter Users React by Danicomrade(m): 11:06am On May 23, 2019
They are looking for video dat they are shaking bumbum abi stupid people
Re: Rema’s Dumebi Video: "It's For Secondary School Students" - Twitter Users React by Thalinzrcng: 11:06am On May 23, 2019
Re: Rema’s Dumebi Video: "It's For Secondary School Students" - Twitter Users React by dominique(f): 11:08am On May 23, 2019
Perhaps that's his target audience, after all he's 18 years old
Re: Rema’s Dumebi Video: "It's For Secondary School Students" - Twitter Users React by loudwave(m): 11:11am On May 23, 2019
gistfever:
@Gistvic.com

Twitter users are beginning to reacts to Mavin Records new young artist, Rema new video "Dumebi" as it trends. Gistvic Reports.

The video which was filled with youths was tagged to be a secondary school type of music as some said its a normal thing coming from an 18 years Old.

Watch Video Below:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/05/its-for-secondary-school-students.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUU1bIWpH5c
DON JAZZY IS NOT TRYING ATALL #DON JAZZY #MARVIN RECORD
Re: Rema’s Dumebi Video: "It's For Secondary School Students" - Twitter Users React by Thalinzrcng: 11:18am On May 23, 2019
IamSoProlific:
Wasted my mb on both videos, introduced his craft to my nephew cus they're mates. Since M.I, modemine, overdose,naeto c no do gree do music again. That same Nigerian "I-don-arrive" syndrome, whereas Jay Z, Nas, Kanye west and other dope heads are still in the game. Even K.O and AKA of South Africa.

Naija mentality sha!

You have a nerd of a nephew, I gather.
When it is time for his sex education, ensure the prostitute is clean. That u introduced him to STDs is the last thing u want on your conscience, I think.
Re: Rema’s Dumebi Video: "It's For Secondary School Students" - Twitter Users React by planetx: 11:18am On May 23, 2019
Why is he sounding like wizkid.
Re: Rema’s Dumebi Video: "It's For Secondary School Students" - Twitter Users React by pavoda: 11:20am On May 23, 2019
everyones a video director today! angry angry angry
Re: Rema’s Dumebi Video: "It's For Secondary School Students" - Twitter Users React by udemzyudex(m): 11:22am On May 23, 2019
Cos he didn't show you guys nyash and breast abi.

Awon mofos
Re: Rema’s Dumebi Video: "It's For Secondary School Students" - Twitter Users React by trapQ: 11:24am On May 23, 2019
Dude, he has only one other video.
OKorowanta:
Guess he was trying to pass a message to students on teen pregnancy.
Not a bad idea.
At least we've seen how matured his other videos are.
Re: Rema’s Dumebi Video: "It's For Secondary School Students" - Twitter Users React by IamSoProlific: 11:26am On May 23, 2019
Thalinzrcng:

You have a nerd of a nephew, I gather.
When it is time for his sex education, ensure the prostitute is clean. That u introduced him to STDs is the last thing u want on your conscience, I think.

The dude is smarter than that....he's good!
Re: Rema’s Dumebi Video: "It's For Secondary School Students" - Twitter Users React by kernel01: 11:46am On May 23, 2019
Imoh555:
Mavin is dead

People like you don't make it, because they don't see good in others.

Koko Master left, Wande Coal as well as Ikechukwu, but the Label came out stronger. No label have achieved anything close to what Don J has done, in Nigeria.
Re: Rema’s Dumebi Video: "It's For Secondary School Students" - Twitter Users React by Sabby1(m): 11:46am On May 23, 2019
Truth be told!

The guy is immensely talented and fabulous no doubt, but needs consistency and maturity to attain his full potential. From his voice and moves, you need no prophet to tell you that he is a teen.
Re: Rema’s Dumebi Video: "It's For Secondary School Students" - Twitter Users React by Imoh555(m): 11:56am On May 23, 2019
kernel01:

People like you don't make it, because they don't see good in others.

Koko Master left, Wande Coal as well as Ikechukwu, but the Label came out stronger. No label have achieved anything close to what Don J has done, in Nigeria.

Your family will never make it not ME
Re: Rema’s Dumebi Video: "It's For Secondary School Students" - Twitter Users React by andysmith123(m): 12:01pm On May 23, 2019
ricon:
Don Jazzy is messing himself up with Rema. He's not really connecting this guy lifestyle, kind of music to the sound.

In fact Rema is a confused identity right now. He needs to find himself and his sound before wasting big features.
at least he can still sing,what can you do?
Re: Rema’s Dumebi Video: "It's For Secondary School Students" - Twitter Users React by Nobody: 12:04pm On May 23, 2019
The video.
all i see its kids going through puberty
Nice video though

1 Like

Re: Rema’s Dumebi Video: "It's For Secondary School Students" - Twitter Users React by kernel01: 12:09pm On May 23, 2019
Imoh555:

Imoh555 family will never make it

Hahaha hah... grin cheesy
Re: Rema’s Dumebi Video: "It's For Secondary School Students" - Twitter Users React by iammiracle1(m): 12:10pm On May 23, 2019
Well the video his OK for his target audience, same way matured older youth felt holla at your boy was childish, i bet you 14-18year old are feeling the video/jam...my only issue is he should learn how to lip sync better or learn his lyrics, its so obvious

2 Likes

Re: Rema’s Dumebi Video: "It's For Secondary School Students" - Twitter Users React by namiji2598: 12:51pm On May 23, 2019
IamSoProlific:
Wasted my mb on both videos, introduced his craft to my nephew cus they're mates. Since M.I, modenine, overdose,naeto c no dey gree do music again. That same Nigerian "I-don-arrive" syndrome, whereas Jay Z, Nas, Kanye west and other dope heads are still in the game. Even K.O and AKA of South Africa.

Naija mentality sha!
I have some cool videos of nasty and AKA that are recently release which make sense die, who told u they don't make music, download AKA ft jiga yanga, download nassty c gravy, download nasty c SMA ft rowlene
Re: Rema’s Dumebi Video: "It's For Secondary School Students" - Twitter Users React by Realbelieveer(m): 12:53pm On May 23, 2019
If you really know don jazzy and mavin. They don't shoot expensive videos
Re: Rema’s Dumebi Video: "It's For Secondary School Students" - Twitter Users React by Realbelieveer(m): 12:54pm On May 23, 2019
Imoh555:

Your family will never make it not ME
grin grin grin lwkm
Re: Rema’s Dumebi Video: "It's For Secondary School Students" - Twitter Users React by babadeee(m): 1:01pm On May 23, 2019
ricon:
Don Jazzy is messing himself up with Rema. He's not really connecting this guy lifestyle, kind of music to the sound.

In fact Rema is a confused identity right now. He needs to find himself and his sound before wasting big features.
Na dem cheesy cheesy
Re: Rema’s Dumebi Video: "It's For Secondary School Students" - Twitter Users React by eyizlive(m): 1:17pm On May 23, 2019
IamSoProlific:
Wasted my mb on both videos, introduced his craft to my nephew cus they're mates. Since M.I, modenine, overdose,naeto c no dey gree do music again. That same Nigerian "I-don-arrive" syndrome, whereas Jay Z, Nas, Kanye west and other dope heads are still in the game. Even K.O and AKA of South Africa.

Naija mentality sha!

Swear down brutha

1 Like

Re: Rema’s Dumebi Video: "It's For Secondary School Students" - Twitter Users React by doublecross(m): 1:18pm On May 23, 2019
i give up on this country and the people living in it. why criticize an 18 year old boy for not showing their momas boobs and bums in a video. must we see unclothedness in every video. may God visit whoever doesn't think before criticising people for their effort with death in Jesus name!

1 Like

Re: Rema’s Dumebi Video: "It's For Secondary School Students" - Twitter Users React by jaxxy(m): 1:29pm On May 23, 2019
What can I say I don’t like the song bt he tried.
Re: Rema’s Dumebi Video: "It's For Secondary School Students" - Twitter Users React by MeeLan: 1:43pm On May 23, 2019
Rema is a very young artist, u expect him to make a video as if he was Jay-Z? he is preaching against teen preggy. u wanna see him svck bress like kiss Daniel .

1 Like

Re: Rema’s Dumebi Video: "It's For Secondary School Students" - Twitter Users React by NiggasInParis: 2:10pm On May 23, 2019
IamSoProlific:

Naija mentality sha!

As in ehn, I miss the old naija music industry...where you listen to great contents same time nod your head to the beats

1 Like

Re: Rema’s Dumebi Video: "It's For Secondary School Students" - Twitter Users React by OKorowanta: 2:28pm On May 23, 2019
trapQ:
Dude, he has only one other video.

Aside Iron man,
Shebi him and d'prince sing Lavida?
Abi na you sing am?
You just won talk!
Re: Rema’s Dumebi Video: "It's For Secondary School Students" - Twitter Users React by IamSoProlific: 2:35pm On May 23, 2019
namiji2598:
I have some cool videos of nasty and AKA that are recently release which make sense die, who told u they don't make music, download AKA ft jiga yanga, download nassty c gravy, download nasty c SMA ft rowlene

I doubt you got the message. KO n AKA is still in the game big time.

Undisputedly nasty c is dope but just not an OG yet.
Re: Rema’s Dumebi Video: "It's For Secondary School Students" - Twitter Users React by TheQuirkyPen993: 3:04pm On May 23, 2019
OKorowanta:
Guess he was trying to pass a message to students on teen pregnancy.
Not a bad idea.
At least we've seen how matured his other videos are.

They're angry there's no bumbum na why.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Vast Of Bracket Diagnosed With Lymphoma (Cancer Of The Blood) / American Music Award - AMA 2014 Nominees And Winners / Tobi Bakre Reacts To Rihanna Listening To Wizkid's Song, Says Not An Achievement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.