Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,062 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

Rema Fires Back At Those Mocking His 'Dumebi' Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rema Fires Back At Those Mocking His 'Dumebi' Video (27764 Views)

Mercy Eke Fires Back At Those Mocking Her Accent, I Lived & Schooled In Owerri / Bolanle Olukanni Slams Those Mocking Oge Okoye For Visiting Resurrection Pastor / Davido Blasts Friend, Olu Odunowo Oluricky For Mocking His Uncle Senator Adeleke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rema Fires Back At Those Mocking His 'Dumebi' Video by chinambusay: 7:32am On May 23, 2019
Rema has fired back at those mocking him, over his official video for his hit single 'Dumebi' which was released days ago.  The 18-year-old Mavin singer joined four friends on a camping trip in the music video for 'Dumebi', a group that includes a girl he's in love with. Sadly for him, the group also includes her boyfriend. Rema tried his best to show her how he feels but is thwarted at every turn.

However things took a different twist on social media, as some entertainment critics stated that the video never matched the lyrics of his hit. However Rema who fired back at those mocking his video for his hit single 'Dumebi', stated that it is his sound and also his generation. He also told his critics to accept hiss visual. 

He tweeted; 'My sound, my generation”. Accept my new visual for #Dumebi'. Here is the video below;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/23/rema-fires-back-at-those-mocking-his-video-for-his-hit-dumebi/

Re: Rema Fires Back At Those Mocking His 'Dumebi' Video by chinambusay: 7:46am On May 23, 2019
sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Rema Fires Back At Those Mocking His 'Dumebi' Video by Nobody: 7:50am On May 23, 2019
chinambusay:
sad sad sad sad sad
Only you go create topic, only you go book space.. haba

9 Likes

Re: Rema Fires Back At Those Mocking His 'Dumebi' Video by OKorowanta: 7:54am On May 23, 2019
Remain sword wey e-rats go buy.
Dem too worry.

6 Likes

Re: Rema Fires Back At Those Mocking His 'Dumebi' Video by RoyalBlu(f): 8:07am On May 23, 2019
Ride on boy. You're living your dream. That's what is important..

If the video had been sexually explicit, they'd still complain. Na their way.

You can't please em all.

88 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Rema Fires Back At Those Mocking His 'Dumebi' Video by iTearHerToto: 8:27am On May 23, 2019
Children's Video. Couldn't watch up to 5secs

Dumbest concept everangry

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rema Fires Back At Those Mocking His 'Dumebi' Video by Nobody: 9:08am On May 23, 2019
iTearHerToto:
Children's Video. Couldn't watch up to 5secs

Dumbest concept everangry

It's the dumbest concept because they didn't tear toto in it abi?

113 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rema Fires Back At Those Mocking His 'Dumebi' Video by iTearHerToto: 9:37am On May 23, 2019
tohyorsih2:

It's the dumbest concept because they didn't tear toto in it abi?
You! The day I'll catch you ehn angry

10 Likes

Re: Rema Fires Back At Those Mocking His 'Dumebi' Video by Nobody: 9:50am On May 23, 2019
iTearHerToto:

Why not make it today?

5 Likes

Re: Rema Fires Back At Those Mocking His 'Dumebi' Video by iTearHerToto: 9:51am On May 23, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Why not make it today?
Busy angry

5 Likes

Re: Rema Fires Back At Those Mocking His 'Dumebi' Video by sugacoatedmouth(m): 9:54am On May 23, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Why not make it today?
You want him to tear your own like his name says abii

15 Likes

Re: Rema Fires Back At Those Mocking His 'Dumebi' Video by Nobody: 9:55am On May 23, 2019
iTearHerToto:
Busy angry

Pls put aside whatever you're doing angry

Toto tearer angry

Pukes on your bald head!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rema Fires Back At Those Mocking His 'Dumebi' Video by Nobody: 9:55am On May 23, 2019
sugacoatedmouth:
You want him to tear your own like his name says abii

Yeah!

5 Likes

Re: Rema Fires Back At Those Mocking His 'Dumebi' Video by iTearHerToto: 10:05am On May 23, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Toto tearer angry

Pukes on your bald head!
You gradually getting obsessed with my moniker. Careful or you get your tokunbo heart broken. Don't ask me howangry

13 Likes

Re: Rema Fires Back At Those Mocking His 'Dumebi' Video by Nobody: 10:08am On May 23, 2019
iTearHerToto:
You gradually getting obsessed with my moniker. Careful or you get your tokunbo heart broken. Don't ask me howangry

angry angry

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rema Fires Back At Those Mocking His 'Dumebi' Video by iTearHerToto: 10:14am On May 23, 2019
tohyorsih2:

angry angry
Which among the two kids is related to you? The loser flunged away

Pukes angry

8 Likes

Re: Rema Fires Back At Those Mocking His 'Dumebi' Video by Nobody: 10:16am On May 23, 2019
iTearHerToto:
Which among the two kids is related to you? The loser flunged away

Pukes angry

No…I'm the winner.

You're the looser angry

15 Likes

Re: Rema Fires Back At Those Mocking His 'Dumebi' Video by iTearHerToto: 10:22am On May 23, 2019
tohyorsih2:

No…I'm the winner.

You're the looser angry
We know about that when I have your time angry

2 Likes

Re: Rema Fires Back At Those Mocking His 'Dumebi' Video by sugacoatedmouth(m): 10:30am On May 23, 2019
iTearHerToto:
Adonbilivit Tokunbo whaaaaaaaat

10 Likes

Re: Rema Fires Back At Those Mocking His 'Dumebi' Video by sugacoatedmouth(m): 10:35am On May 23, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Toto tearer angry

Pukes on your bald head!
why will vomit on his bald head not nice at all

2 Likes

Re: Rema Fires Back At Those Mocking His 'Dumebi' Video by sugacoatedmouth(m): 10:39am On May 23, 2019
tohyorsih2:

No…I'm the winner.

You're the looser angry
Toyor Easy ooh
Re: Rema Fires Back At Those Mocking His 'Dumebi' Video by Nobody: 11:25am On May 23, 2019
sugacoatedmouth:
why will vomit on his bald head not nice at all

Cos he annoys me na angry

4 Likes

Re: Rema Fires Back At Those Mocking His 'Dumebi' Video by Nobody: 11:26am On May 23, 2019
iTearHerToto:
We know about that when I have your time angry

angry angry

7 Likes

Re: Rema Fires Back At Those Mocking His 'Dumebi' Video by iTearHerToto: 12:11pm On May 23, 2019

5 Likes

Re: Rema Fires Back At Those Mocking His 'Dumebi' Video by PussyKing(m): 1:17pm On May 23, 2019
grin grin
Re: Rema Fires Back At Those Mocking His 'Dumebi' Video by Junkie1: 1:18pm On May 23, 2019
NIGERIANS ARE USELESS FOR CONTINUOUSLY MAKING NOBODY'S WITHOUT TALENTS FAMOUS SMH JUST LOOK AT THIS ONE HE'S NOW FEELING SELF IMPORTANT... DISGUSTING

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rema Fires Back At Those Mocking His 'Dumebi' Video by MufasaRebirth: 1:18pm On May 23, 2019
iTearHerToto:
You will tear her toto grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rema Fires Back At Those Mocking His 'Dumebi' Video by Nobody: 1:19pm On May 23, 2019
Una wey dey above me If una wan char make una pm unasef nau

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Somkele Iyamah Covers Genevieve Magazine, Rocks Swimsuit / Tuface Celebrates His Mother, Rose Idibia, On Mother's Day (Photos) / MI Reacts To Ice Prince/maima/akinbode Love Drama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.