Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,500 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Business With Great Reward - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Business With Great Reward (741 Views)

Crowd Besiege Makurdi Stadium For Ponzi Scheme Reward, Left Disappointed / Luxury And Exclusive Properties In Dubai With Great Benefits / Lagos - A Coastal City With Great Potentials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business With Great Reward by phemora12k: 6:35am On May 23, 2019
Good day all, how is business and all? I guess all is booming as the country's economy supports start up business, LOL

I have a platform I want to introduce u to, I won't mention it here, before some voltron call me a Scammer, while some are still doubting the genuity, some have started doing substantial project from the proceedings, just recently someone that joined the platform roof his long time abandon house as seen in the picture below.

Enough said, it's not a must u join, but if you would like to know exactly what the opportunity is drop your whatsapp no., after which u can decide either to join or not.

Gracia

Re: Business With Great Reward by phemora12k: 6:37am On May 23, 2019
Some alerts received from members. Drop your whatsapp no., if you want to know more.

Re: Business With Great Reward by deeoh(m): 7:23am On May 23, 2019
phemora12k:
Good day all, how is business and all? I guess all is booming as the country's economy supports start up business, LOL

I have a platform I want to introduce u to, I won't mention it here, before some voltron call me a Scammer, while some are still doubting the genuity, some have started doing substantial project from the proceedings, just recently someone that joined the platform roof his long time abandon house as seen in the picture below.

Enough said, it's not a must u join, but if you would like to know exactly what the opportunity is drop your whatsapp no., after which u can decide either to join or not.

Gracia

1 Like

Re: Business With Great Reward by SEGLIZ: 7:29am On May 23, 2019
I don't use whatsapp but might be interested if you can proof the genuineness of the business. can you share here forget the voltron whoever would buy it you scheme would do scam or no scam.
Re: Business With Great Reward by cifo1145(m): 7:37am On May 23, 2019
Cifo1145@gmail.com
Re: Business With Great Reward by phemora12k: 10:29am On May 23, 2019
OK
Re: Business With Great Reward by babakk2(m): 10:35am On May 23, 2019
Re: Business With Great Reward by luvlyADESUWA(f): 10:56am On May 23, 2019
If u know the level of scam that is going on private WhatsApp groups these days, you wont even say any1 should drop phone number...
Oga/madam, share whatever u have here or forget about it...
Re: Business With Great Reward by chikay123: 11:02am On May 23, 2019
Please share it here, any interested person can contact you.
Re: Business With Great Reward by TellMeTheTruth(m): 1:02pm On May 23, 2019
phemora12k:

Gracia

Trust me if the business is tranparent you won't be scared to mention it here cos you will be confident enough to answer all questions that will be thrown at you!

(1) (Reply)

Earn Free 25$ / Researchers Just Discovered The Best Investment Ideas For Students / Make At Least 3k Daily On Jumia With This App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.