Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,191 members, 7,825,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Researchers Just Discovered The Best Investment Ideas For Students - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Researchers Just Discovered The Best Investment Ideas For Students (741 Views)

Need Some Legit Investment Ideas ASAP / 500K And Counting...i Need Viable Investment ideas (not Business) / If You Have Cash And Need Investment Ideas Come In And Reply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Researchers Just Discovered The Best Investment Ideas For Students by Crownstarsucces(m): 7:24pm On May 28, 2019
Its like planting a seed, watering it and expecting it to grow and produce more fruits and seeds. You invest so that you can get ROI (Return on investment).

As a student, you have to pick out one investment opportunity among the investment ideas for Students. You didn’t go to school to school alone, you went to school to Educate yourself in all the aspects of life. Here is what I mean…

Investments open up ways for You, it helps you prepare for life outside school.

When you get to the library to read, try and get in touch with books that help you grow not only on the course you are studying. Don’t always let your schooling interfere with your Education.

An important Key in Investments ideas for Students:
1. Learn before you Earn:
Before you talk about making an investment, you need to SAVE money first. You cannot invest what you don’t have.

You need to clear your debt before thinking of an investment. Pay up anyone that you are owing and set yourself free. This is the number 1 key .

Read also: 45 Ways To Make Extra Money

2. Be Knowledgeable:
One other important key I mentioned earlier but what to emphasize more on is KNOWLEDGE.

Robert Kiyosaki says, “Investment is not risky but Ignorance is risky”.

I would advice you to read as much books as you can about a field before you invest into it. Learn all the tricks and failures involved in that business before you invest so that you don’t lose your hard earned money because its very painful.

3. Learn to Start Small:
I understand that you don’t have the huge amount of money to kick off but you can start small.

Just like I mentioned earlier, you can start by saving a definite amount of money every week using the cookie jar to put in the money every week as low as $10/N1000.

Before you go into Investing, you need to set a Goal for Yourself.

There is no more Time:
I always thought that I had all the time in the world until I graduated without having any investment but I don’t want you to make the same mistake that I made .

So save up your money and prepare to make an investment. I want to let you know that you can always start small and grow everyday. This is an important advice in investment ideas for students.

Why you should Invest:
1.It helps you to secure you future

2. It would help you get over the fear of investing.

3. It would help you earn returns while still being a Student.

What can you Invest in?
This might sound funny but the best and foremost investment you can do is on …

1. YOURSELF:
Funny right? Let me explain…

Investing in yourself is the best investment you can you can ever do. It has to do with growing yourself in all aspects – academically, spiritually, emotionally and otherwise.

Investment ideas for students
It involves paying to attend trainings that will add value to your life, attending conferences and seminars, taking part in webinar and reading good books. Like I said earlier, it is the best and the most important investment idea for students that you can do.

2. Invest in your Business:
First of all, you need to own a mini business as a student.

Though your parents might be against it, but you really need it. You might not start one in your first year but you can start one in your second year.

Read on: https://thesuccessvisa.com/researchers-just-discovered-the-best-investment-ideas-for-students/

1 Like

Re: Researchers Just Discovered The Best Investment Ideas For Students by Crownstarsucces(m): 6:33pm On May 30, 2019
Have you read it completely?

(1) (Reply)

Passive Income / Join This Site And Start Earning... / This Device Can Scan & Edit Your Documents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.