Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,611 members, 7,823,663 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Who Is Your Own Best South-south Governor? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is Your Own Best South-south Governor? (601 Views)

A South South Governor Is Very Sick. / Okorocha: South South Governor, Emir Ensured My Release From EFCC Custody / Who Is Your Best South East Governor Of The Year 2019 ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Your Own Best South-south Governor? by kbenks: 7:05am On May 23, 2019
This last four years has shown us that any governor who cannot make wealth for his state is not worthy of that seat. My focus is on the south south states where oil is and people still suffer like hell. The only state I have seen functioning to an extent is Cross River State. Ben Ayade of that state has proved that there is no state that cannot generate revenue without tax burden.
Garment Factory
Rice City
21MW power plant
Cocoa Processing Plant and many other things.
Re: Who Is Your Own Best South-south Governor? by Shelumiel: 7:10am On May 23, 2019
Emmanuel Udom grin
Re: Who Is Your Own Best South-south Governor? by Ultimatezlant: 7:13am On May 23, 2019
Obaseki or udom should be there not ayade you are mentioning.

Wike is only on the news fighting and playing politics

Dickson and okowa are still in their slumber
Re: Who Is Your Own Best South-south Governor? by kbenks: 7:37am On May 23, 2019
Emmanuel Udom should cover his face in disgrace, he his the highest paid governor in terms of monthly allocation yet, he has nothing to show for it. I came across this website. www.ayade-achievements.com
Cross River has no oil well and yet he does not owe salaries, they receive their salaries before 25th of every month. Come to think of if it, what if the state is with oil wells?
Re: Who Is Your Own Best South-south Governor? by Olumayor01: 8:15am On May 23, 2019
Please what did Wike achieve except for TV screen? Ayade is better and please nobody should mention Okowa.
Re: Who Is Your Own Best South-south Governor? by Shikini: 8:31am On May 23, 2019
OP, are the projects you listed here against Gov Ayade fully functional and generating revenue for state's IGR?

Gov Wike alias Mr Project is South South best governor.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Own Best South-south Governor? by garfield1: 8:34am On May 23, 2019
kbenks:
This last four years has shown us that any governor who cannot make wealth for his state is not worthy of that seat. My focus is on the south south states where oil is and people still suffer like hell. The only state I have seen functioning to an extent is Cross River State. Ben Ayade of that state has proved that there is no state that cannot generate revenue without tax burden.
Garment Factory
Rice City
21MW power plant
Cocoa Processing Plant and many other things.
Shut up,ayade is the best.those projects you mentioned are scam,only on paper.the only project on ground is that street light the deputy3 commissioned yesterday
Re: Who Is Your Own Best South-south Governor? by garfield1: 8:35am On May 23, 2019
Olumayor01:
Please what did Wike achieve except for TV screen? Ayade is better and please nobody should mention Okowa.
Most of wike projects are only in ikwerre and remedial in nature.obaseki is the best
Re: Who Is Your Own Best South-south Governor? by kbenks: 8:36am On May 23, 2019
Except for the power plant that require some certain things, Garment Factor has employed 5000 people, the cocoa factor is also test running
Re: Who Is Your Own Best South-south Governor? by kbenks: 8:41am On May 23, 2019
When you argue, try do it with common sense and not insult others. It's a personal opinion and not a general fact. I have been to this sites investigating the projects and believe me these are projects you can see if you do there yourself. http://garment.ayade-achievements.com/
garfield1:

Shut up,ayade is the best.those projects you mentioned are scam,only on paper.the only project on ground is that street light the deputy3 commissioned yesterday
Re: Who Is Your Own Best South-south Governor? by garfield1: 8:48am On May 23, 2019
kbenks:
When you argue, try do it with common sense and not insult others. It's a personal opinion and not a general fact. I have been to this sites investigating the projects and believe me these are projects you can see if you do there yourself. http://garment.ayade-achievements.com/
Oga,keep quiet.dont defend that failed governor.that tailoring shop is non functional.originally,the governor claimed that it would be a cotton processing factory but lo and behold,it is a tailoring shop.if you are ready,lets fix a day and go thete.it will either be locked up or if open,you will only see skeletal services.that is how all his projects are.where is the super highway,where is calasvegas,where is the deep seaport?
Even the monorail that imoke left at 90%,ayade has bungled it up.no wonder imoke hurrid to commission the intl convention center knowing that it will never be completed.
The latest scam project is the obudu airport.am sure it will be used to siphon the incoming Paris funds
Re: Who Is Your Own Best South-south Governor? by kbenks: 9:04am On May 23, 2019
Now I know your hatred for good things and realities have gone into your head. You need urgent medical attention. Super highway and deep-sea port and require some ecological licences. The garment Factory you critized have take some ladies off the streets. During Imoke's time, Cross River had enough money to spend on better things, then what has he done, nothing. Most governors, do their projects during theie second term but he has laid his hands on major and critical things just in four years. Maybe you will appreciate him better if you are from my state.
Re: Who Is Your Own Best South-south Governor? by kbenks: 9:06am On May 23, 2019
Now I know your hatred for good things and realities have gone into your head. You need urgent medical attention. Super highway and deep-sea port require some ecological licences. The garment Factory you critized have take some ladies off the streets. During Imoke's time, Cross River had enough money to spend on better things, then what has he done, nothing. Most governors, do their projects during theie second term but he has laid his hands on major and critical things just in four years. Maybe you will appreciate him better if you are from my state.

(1) (Reply)

'today Is The 4yr Anniversary Of The Plague Known As APC, So Let Us Insult Them' / Breaking: Godswill Akpabio Apologies To PDP Colleagues / BREAKING: Ekweremadu In Shock Nomination For Deputy Senate President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.