Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Fcc Jones: How Rochas Auctioned Imgh Properties To Loyalist - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fcc Jones: How Rochas Auctioned Imgh Properties To Loyalist (608 Views)

Soludo: Yes, History Beckons... Onwuasoanya Fcc Jones / How Rochas Okorocha Was Arrested & His Convoy Destroyed (Photos, Video) / How Rochas Okorocha Constructed Roads In Imo State(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fcc Jones: How Rochas Auctioned Imgh Properties To Loyalist by musabayokanu: 11:34pm On Jun 05, 2019
By FCC Jones

I completely align myself with the directive by the Secretary To the Imo State Government, Chief Uche Onyeagucha, asking people who are in possession of government vehicles to return them. For no reason should individuals go away with government properties and I believe that in line with the Rescue Mission's prudent policies, most of those who have these vehicles actually returned them at the expiration of their tenures.

It is however important to warn that this should not be a ploy to persecute or victimize members of the Rescue Mission political family and loyalists of His Excellency Owelle Rochas Okorocha.

I am aware that some appointees of the past government paid for the vehicles they used during their time in government through government auctioning processes and this is acceptable everywhere in the world. The focus of the new government should be on recovering vehicles and properties of government and not to intimidate or harrass innocent citizens because of their political affiliations.

Re: Fcc Jones: How Rochas Auctioned Imgh Properties To Loyalist by Bragalane: 6:17am On Jun 06, 2019
Foolishness at it peak from clowns

(1) (Reply)

FPP Dig Out Strange Verses From the Quran, Bible / Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari Is A Clear Statement Of Fact / Press Statement - The Senate Failed Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.