Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,595 members, 7,812,949 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

Black Blood, Pain Moving Around The Body - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Black Blood, Pain Moving Around The Body (3228 Views)

My Right Eyelid Is Moving Uncontrollably / I Saw A Warm Moving Around In My Eyeball, Is This Normal? (photo) / How Ignoring Pain In Certain Parts Of The Body Can Cost You Your Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Black Blood, Pain Moving Around The Body by Steve3682: 7:19am On May 23, 2019
Hello Nairalanders, I’m 27 years old, I need your help, I have been nerves pain since last year August, I went to the hospital and I was giving Neuro vites and some pain reliever, after taking it for 2 weeks, I didn’t see any changes, I went to the hospital around January this year, blood sugar test was conducted and it shows I’m not a diabetes patient, I did Doppler Scan and the result shows the veins are normal in luminal caliber and wall thickness bilaterally. There’s no intraluminal clot. Their waves patterns are normal. Since I got this result, I didn’t bother to take any drug again, because I hate taking drugs and seeing no results, although I have been doing exercise regularly as advised by a doctor. Please Doctors, how do I put end to numbness, black blood( Eje dudu in Yoruba) moving all around my body, most especially upper back, left leg. Thank you
Re: Black Blood, Pain Moving Around The Body by NAJALYN: 9:45am On May 25, 2019
STC30 will cure your diabetes and whatever is wrong. Please read the Post here

STC30 is a New Technology in the world of Stem Cell Therapy. The Product works from the body’s cellular level to reactivate dead cells, tissues and organs, repair dead cells, and rejuvenate the body’s cells for optimum health.
It is estimated that in the next 10 years, 80% of developed Countries will embrace Stem Cell Wellness Technologies.
STC30 Prevents as well as Treats over 134 diseases, including Stoke, heart attack, diabetes, hypertension, cancer, fibroid, ovarian cyst, leukemia, infertility, impotency, stomach ulcer, sickle cell, it’s anti-aging, Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, Crohn’s disease, autism, liver cirrhosis, cardiomyopathy, cerebral palsy, lung diseases, vitiligo, paraplegia, renal failure, buerger’s disease, rheumatoid arthritis, rheumatism, brain trauma, spinal cord injury/paralysis, congestive heart failure, orthopedic injuries, deafness, blindness, glaucoma, bone marrow transplant, kidney stones and failure, prostate enlargement, prostate cancer, wound healing, liver diseases, pancreative dysfunction, cardiovascular diseases, skin repair, mudcukoskeletal problems, stress, muscle pull, dental problem, gastrointestinal disease, skin infection, hemorrhoids, headache, improve blood flow, cardiovascular disease, traumatic brain injury, learning defects, missing teeth, amyotrophic lateral-sclerosis, myocardial infarction, muscular dystrophy, multiple sites cancers, etc.
Please Watch Videos of Testimonies on the potency of STC30. See more on STC30 here
https://lynsnaturalhealth.info/2019/04/18/superlife-total-care-stc30-stem-cell-treatment-a-must-use/ Mrs. E. Oforofuo (08097890448)
Re: Black Blood, Pain Moving Around The Body by oxypress: 1:29pm On May 25, 2019
Steve3682:
Hello Nairalanders, I’m 27 years old, I need your help, I have been nerves pain since last year August, I went to the hospital and I was giving Neuro vites and some pain reliever, after taking it for 2 weeks, I didn’t see any changes, I went to the hospital around January this year, blood sugar test was conducted and it shows I’m not a diabetes patient, I did Doppler Scan and the result shows the veins are normal in luminal caliber and wall thickness bilaterally. There’s no intraluminal clot. Their waves patterns are normal. Since I got this result, I didn’t bother to take any drug again, because I hate taking drugs and seeing no results, although I have been doing exercise regularly as advised by a doctor. Please Doctors, how do I put end to numbness, black blood( Eje dudu in Yoruba) moving all around my body, most especially upper back, left leg. Thank you

Ok, I can help you with information if you explain more:
Why did the doctor recommend exercises?
Who said you have eje dudu and why did they say so?
Did you attend a govt hospital; which one?
Numbness of what where and when?
You have been having pain when, how, where?
Tell us your level of energy, sleep pattern, rest pattern, memory and concentration, ,your nature of occupation, etc.
Although I have an idea of what you are trying to express more info needs to come from you.
I am sure your doctors said they didn't find anything.
Re: Black Blood, Pain Moving Around The Body by Steve3682: 3:06pm On Jun 05, 2019
oxypress:

Ok, I can help you with information if you explain more:
Why did the doctor recommend exercises?
Who said you have eje dudu and why did they say so?
Did you attend a govt hospital; which one?
Numbness of what where and when?
You have been having pain when, how, where?
Tell us your level of energy, sleep pattern, rest pattern, memory and concentration, ,your nature of occupation, etc.
Although I have an idea of what you are trying to express more info needs to come from you.
I am sure your doctors said they didn't find anything.

Thank you for your response, the doctor discovered I have not been active, because I stay indoor mostly( I’m a graduate and still looking for job)
When I told people, they said I should try local herbs that it’s likely to be Eje dudu, but I’m scared of taking herbal concoction, I don’t sleep till 3 or 4 am, I don’t have a sleep pattern, I went to a state hospital, the numbness occurs on my thighs, feet, hand and back and i feel like it’s walking all over my body. Right now, I have been jogging at least 1 hour for 3 or 4 times in a week. I have stopped taking medication, since I didn’t see any improvement. Please help me out, most times I get scared whenever I want to drive.
Re: Black Blood, Pain Moving Around The Body by fckracker: 9:16pm On Jul 30, 2023
Have u gotten a solution

(1) (Reply)

How Nigerian Foods Can Increase Your Risk For Diabetes / Just In: Nigeria Records Second Death From Coronavirus / Interested In Moderating This Section?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.