Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,220 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

How Much Is Needed For Snail Farming And What Is The Market Demand - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Is Needed For Snail Farming And What Is The Market Demand (1090 Views)

Sand Advancements To Meet Approaching Market Demand From Customers From Buyers / How To Make Money Producing High Quality Paints That Meet Market Demand / What Kind Of Goods Are In Demand In Nigeria: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Is Needed For Snail Farming And What Is The Market Demand by Cee9(m): 10:58am On Sep 26, 2010
Am thinking of investing in it
Re: How Much Is Needed For Snail Farming And What Is The Market Demand by TTGIL: 9:14pm On Sep 26, 2010
You can start with N100,000. Contact: THE THY SNAIL & GRASSCUTTER FARMS, Tel: 08023050835 ,07033632285 for detail.

Re: How Much Is Needed For Snail Farming And What Is The Market Demand by zogo(m): 4:40pm On Sep 27, 2010
The best season for Heliculture (Snail farming) is the rainy season, becuase snails tend to survive more in rainy season than dry season, becuase they like moist (wet) environment. Heliculture is very lucrative as you have very few Nigerians in the business. Also despite its lucrativness, it requires very low startup caipital with high profit turn over. All you need to know and kick-startat heliculture is compilled in an e-book- "Scientific Snail farming- A-DO-IT-YOURSELF GUIDE"[i][/i].  To order the e-book, just call

To your success!
Gideon Wealth

(1) (Reply)

N5 Billion Business Funding Opportunity For Nigerians / How Can I Turn My Motivation Skill To Productive Use? / 11 Year Expired Products, Maggots Etc. The SHOCKING Tale Of Chocolat Royal Shut

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.